Unisex toilet pissing?

6 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I can see a picture in my mind, the three of us together, you driving, she pissing on the side of the road, and me obscenely and openly massaging my privates while looking at her in the backseat, smiling evily and satisfied in the meanwhile...

I sure would like driving you 2 lovely ladies around that's for sure hahahaha

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I sure would like driving you 2 lovely ladies around that's for sure hahahaha

As long as there is something to drink, I'll board any car passing by AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to unisex toilet, I can dig @F.W reflections, though I have to admit I could add a personal theory

I dare to hope that common psychology could begin to become easier and happier if the use of unisex toilets would be used to ease the underlying embarass both sexes share toward each other

If I imagine a woman and a man taking a dump near each other, I dare to imagine that in the end, it could start to build the cameratesque atmosphere I love, the kind of unconscious attitude toward life that I think could solve so many problems of suspicion humans feel toward "the other"

But unless for this, FW's reflections stand, it would be only embarassing and an imposition

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’ve got no problems with ‘shared’ per-se, but in a wider context I’m not sure they’re the right thing.

I’m talking here specifically about open bathrooms with stalls - not the shared cafe bathroom with one toilet and a locked door.

Equality and progression are fine, but I suspect there’s more people not ready for the concept than in favour. 

We’re on this forum obviously a very open crowd when it comes to bathroom behaviour - but we are in the minority of course. 

Security and privacy are key considerations. Is it perhaps fair to say that (as a generalisation) that sexual predators - those willing to perform an illegal act such as rape or similar - are male, preying on female?  I know there’s such a thing as gay rape, but I’m talking majorities and proportions. 

If so, how many ladies in the average population are comfortable undressing to perform their toilet needs knowing that a random (male) predator could be an inch away in the next cubicle?

I’m sure there’s many more subtle reasons too - call me old fashioned maybe 😉

• Agree 1
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:23 PM, Alfresco said:

women may feel vulnerable of using a facility where men are also present

I have to admit this is less bullshit that many rushy people may think

9 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

If so, how many ladies in the average population are comfortable undressing to perform their toilet needs knowing that a random (male) predator could be an inch away in the next cubicle?

I tend to have faith in people

But the embarass could stand for somebody who's not as tough as me, and it's wrong that a woman should mandatorily become as tough as I am, I chose to but it must not be mandatory, we should build a world for everybody not for the top 0,5%

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 3:23 PM, Alfresco said:

I think there is a bit of a hill to climb before they become more accepted, but I think it will happen.

mmmmh it's likely to happen, indeed

• Like 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I have to admit this is less bullshit that many rushy people may think 

There was a customer site where I visited for work a few times.  They had unisex toilets on the ground floor - just three cubicles next to each other and a communal sink area.  The cubicles had divider walls that went full height floor to ceiling to give maximum privacy, but of course you could still hear everything.   It seemed that a lot of the staff had got used to it and just got on with it, but I noted that some women would rather make the trek upstairs to use the separate women's toilets than use the unisex toilets.  That was in the fairly secure environment of a work place.   I would think that many more women would be averse to using unisex toilets in a public place.   I know some women who won't go in a ladies only public toilet in the evening just in case there is someone unsavoury in there.   I have even known women to either come close to bursting so that they could get home to pee or who would prefer to pee outside because they think it is safer.  If they are like that with ladies only toilets then there is no chance that they would use unisex toilets.

18 hours ago, spywareonya said:

and it's wrong that a woman should mandatorily become as tough as I am

Indeed.  Each person is an individual with individual needs.  If all women were like you then we wouldn't need public toilets at all.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

There was a customer site where I visited for work a few times.  They had unisex toilets on the ground floor - just three cubicles next to each other and a communal sink area.  The cubicles had divider walls that went full height floor to ceiling to give maximum privacy, but of course you could still hear everything.   It seemed that a lot of the staff had got used to it and just got on with it, but I noted that some women would rather make the trek upstairs to use the separate women's toilets than use the unisex toilets.  That was in the fairly secure environment of a work place.   I would think that many more women would be averse to using unisex toilets in a public place.   I know some women who won't go in a ladies only public toilet in the evening just in case there is someone unsavoury in there.   I have even known women to either come close to bursting so that they could get home to pee or who would prefer to pee outside because they think it is safer.  If they are like that with ladies only toilets then there is no chance that they would use unisex toilets.

It's the problem Fanny Watcher highlighted. I hope one day we will become more civilized and spiritual, and maybe unisex toilet can push that way, but we must be careful, your story proves that there are still so many barriers

3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Indeed.  Each person is an individual with individual needs.  If all women were like you then we wouldn't need public toilets at all.

Ahahahahahahah yes!!! But we would also get extinguished as Witches are committed not to breed.

Indeed Witches are so peculiar creature that we could classify as a sex on our own, provided we endorse that bullshit. Two sexes exist, and that's all. From that on, there are errors (born androgynous or become homosexual for psychological problems) and explorations (people going Beyond heterosexuality due to deep sensitivity and curiosity).

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think actually that unisex toilets in the more popular places such as bars and restaurants where there's a lot of people coming and going are more safe than those in quiet places. The predators that you speak of seem to tend to prey on women when they are more vulnerable, isolated.

The whole idea of unisex toilets is great and why not share facilities. Society has taught us over the years this, segregation, when it reality there is no need for it to be there, we are all human no matter what sexual orientation.

Maybe in future, instead of having boys and girls bathrooms, they'll have single sex and unisex. Two cubicles that either sex can use and have privacy and that other with both urinals and toilets anyone cam use but instead is more open.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
22 minutes ago, FlyingthedreamUK said:

I think actually that unisex toilets in the more popular places such as bars and restaurants where there's a lot of people coming and going are more safe than those in quiet places. The predators that you speak of seem to tend to prey on women when they are more vulnerable, isolated

At the sole tought, I feel the desire to practice the most forbidden rites of my Path… those where fuckers… got a bit… hurt...

22 minutes ago, FlyingthedreamUK said:

The whole idea of unisex toilets is great and why not share facilities. Society has taught us over the years this, segregation, when it reality there is no need for it to be there, we are all human no matter what sexual orientation.

Maybe in future, instead of having boys and girls bathrooms, they'll have single sex and unisex. Two cubicles that either sex can use and have privacy and that other with both urinals and toilets anyone cam use but instead is more open.

I agree, it's just that we need to cuddle people into feeling good about it, or they could feel as a rape of their intimacy

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

At the sole tought, I feel the desire to practice the most forbidden rites of my Path… those where fuckers… got a bit… hurt...

I agree, it's just that we need to cuddle people into feeling good about it, or they could feel as a rape of their intimacy

There's actually a few places in Sydney where unisex toilets are common and seem to be pretty popular, especially in the bars. Sadly though, or good, whichever way you look at it, they have measures in place to prevent you from loitering and enjoying the sights. Solution.... go to the bar and drink more so you inevitably have touse the facilities again 😉

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, FlyingthedreamUK said:

There's actually a few places in Sydney where unisex toilets are common and seem to be pretty popular, especially in the bars. Sadly though, or good, whichever way you look at it, they have measures in place to prevent you from loitering and enjoying the sights. Solution.... go to the bar and drink more so you inevitably have touse the facilities again 😉

I will avoid the problem through pissing along the street!!!

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, FlyingthedreamUK said:

Haha.. Just tell me where and when 😄

You are a gold member… so watch my videos any time you want!!! You are entitled to make requests, comment, and so on...

I shoot videos only for gold members but they must interact with me a bit more, or it's pointless!!!

When I used to post my videos for everybody I used to get half a hundred of likes each, and begin chats which extended for pages and pages...

I think it could be funny too now that you guys PAID to be gold members… I am here for you!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 12:23 AM, Alfresco said:

I have just spent a week in an environment with unisex toilets.

I was on a course which had 9 ladies, 6 men as delegates, plus the instructor as another man.   There were also about 4 other men who worked on the site and 3 other women.   The toilets consisted of a single room which was just wide enough for two cubicles plus a bit of space in front of the cubicles for a single sink.    The main door opened inwards into the space.  The cubicle immediately in front of the main door had a ladies sign on it and the cubicle to the right had a gents sign on it.  However, these were just standard cubicles - i.e. the wall between them and the doors stopped at the top about 2m above the floor and at the bottom about 30cm above the floor.   You couldn't see between the cubicles, but you could certainly hear.  Inside the ladies cubicle there was a sign that said "Strictly ladies only".   There was no such sign in the gents, however....

An early contender for "Best Real Story 2019"! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I traveled to Europe several years ago.  I knew beforehand that there would be unisex toilets in some places.  Having dealt with women and girls in the men's room here in the states before, I was somewhat prepared for it.

The urinals were typically in the same area as the sinks that were used by both genders.  It was a novelty for me to pee openly at a urinal in the presence of women and girls, yet I knew that it was the norm there, and I was okay with it.  

If I woke up tomorrow and found that all public bathrooms were now listed as:

1.. Toilets - with urinals

2.  Toilets - without urinals

Everyone has the option to use whatever toilet he / she wants.  At first, it might be a little weird at work, but eventually, we would get used to it, and life goes on.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've never used one before. The unisex bathrooms haven't caught on here yet. I don't have a problem with them

There's a few around me. They usually don't have any urinals and are just stalls. They are very efficient which works for me😂

Honestly like I said above, the people who have used them are totally cool people and it's never been an issue. I don't really feel uncomfortable peeing knowing there's a guy in the stall next to me because we all came here for one thing and that thing crosses to all humans so why should it matter🤷

• Agree 2
6 minutes ago, Riley said:

There's a few around me. They usually don't have any urinals and are just stalls. They are very efficient which works for me😂

Honestly like I said above, the people who have used them are totally cool people and it's never been an issue. I don't really feel uncomfortable peeing knowing there's a guy in the stall next to me because we all came here for one thing and that thing crosses to all humans so why should it matter🤷

I totally agree with you. You Europeans are way more open minded when it comes to sexuality and body functions. 

Like you said everyone is in the bathroom for the same reason haha. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I totally agree with you. You Europeans are way more open minded when it comes to sexuality and body functions. 

Like you said everyone is in the bathroom for the same reason haha. 

Mmmh… some nations are more open than Others...

I piss everywhere anyway ahahahahah

In toilets, you need a bit of courage to do your stuff with people around, but I would prefer to have MEN around instead of women, they can be less cheerful if I'm taking a dump ahahah

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Mmmh… some nations are more open than Others...

I piss everywhere anyway ahahahahah

In toilets, you need a bit of courage to do your stuff with people around, but I would prefer to have MEN around instead of women, they can be less cheerful if I'm taking a dump ahahah

Hahahahaha 

Here in my province some people would totally be put off by having unisex toilets. Some of the people here are resistant to change, in Toronto for example its likey the norm now. People have gotten used to change out there

• Agree 1
14 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Hahahahaha 

Here in my province some people would totally be put off by having unisex toilets. Some of the people here are resistant to change, in Toronto for example its likey the norm now. People have gotten used to change out there

These things are fascinating

I ook forward to see how it goes in the remaining part of the world...

With all that nature where you live, I am sure I could get away with a #2 among bushes ahahahah

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

These things are fascinating

I ook forward to see how it goes in the remaining part of the world...

With all that nature where you live, I am sure I could get away with a #2 among bushes ahahahah

Hahahhaa yes you could. There is a lack of bushes here, just vast open fields of farmland. You would be mistaken for another dark wife checking the fields hahha

• Haha 1
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:24 PM, speedy3471 said:

Hahahhaa yes you could. There is a lack of bushes here, just vast open fields of farmland. You would be mistaken for another dark wife checking the fields hahha

Ahahahah I'll check them often then ahahahah

• Haha 1
  • Love 1