Unisex toilet pissing?

Personally,in this age of equality I think  there should be more of them.I have used a few and in fact regularly use 1 at work.Some cafe's where I live also have them and some bars too.As long as everyone is happy with them then,why not?

• Like 2

I've been to several coffee shops that have only one shared facility. At least a couple of them have both a toilet and a urinal. More than once, I've gone in there with a partner and it's been a race for the latter. The toilet doesn't get used. 😋 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Andrew S said:

Personally,in this age of equality I think  there should be more of them.I have used a few and in fact regularly use 1 at work.Some cafe's where I live also have them and some bars too.As long as everyone is happy with them then,why not?

Well, I have no experiences like that. Anyway is it generating sex feelings when peeing in the same toilet with women?

4 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I've been to several coffee shops that have only one shared facility. At least a couple of them have both a toilet and a urinal. More than once, I've gone in there with a partner and it's been a race for the latter. The toilet doesn't get used. 😋 

Have you pissed with a female partner or a female stranger in any unisex toilet like that?

11 minutes ago, sathuta said:

Well, I have no experiences like that. Anyway is it generating sex feelings when peeing in the same toilet with women?

Sometimes the strongest feeling we had at the time was relieving our shared desperation.. 

We'd be back in the car and down the road before we realized how much it was a major turn on.

Edited by glad1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, sathuta said:

Only when I'm able to hear the stream and not really at work.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Sometimes the strongest feeling we had at the time was relieving our shared desperation.. 

We'd be back in the car and down the road before we realize how much it was a major turn on.

😊😊😊

2 minutes ago, Andrew S said:

Only when I'm able to hear the stream and not really at work.

I like to hear too. In our country i haven't found unisex toilets. But sometimes especially when large crowd gathering festivals, women are going to male toilets. I love to go to the toilet on occasions like that. Because of it feels like sexy.

19 hours ago, glad1 said:

Yes, but not with a stranger.

If you are going with a partner and pissing with her, I think it may feel like a normal thing in sexually. If you could see your partner is peeing it would be pleasurable. But I think if you piss with a female stranger I guess you may feel a different thing with sexual pleasure even without watching her ( sometimes with a chance for hearing her pee noise ).

12 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I don't think i've ever used a unisex bathroom.. i mean..maybe i did... i don't know... 

i think i'd be too shy to go into a unisex bathroom.

Ok, but it may be pleasurable if you go. You can go with your hubby first....!😊

• Agree 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I used several unisex toilets when we traveled to Europe.  At first, it was a novelty to use an open urinal in close proximity to women and girls.  I was fine with it, and it wouldn't bother me if tomorrow all public bathrooms could be used by either gender.

• Like 1

I’ve used gender neutral toilets at my last university as they didn’t have female/Male exclusive toilets on the floor we used. I don’t ever recall seeing urinals there but it was a pretty big bathroom block with loads of cubicles. Ironically, I never saw it very full. I think most people avoided it and sought out the gender exclusive ones on different floors. A shame really!

48 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

I’ve used gender neutral toilets at my last university as they didn’t have female/Male exclusive toilets on the floor we used. I don’t ever recall seeing urinals there but it was a pretty big bathroom block with loads of cubicles. Ironically, I never saw it very full. I think most people avoided it and sought out the gender exclusive ones on different floors. A shame really!

How I wished I'd lived on the floor you did. I might have even gone back to using toilets more.

Im totally against it.I think its one of those things again that no-one or maybe 5 people have asked for.Where a few people have decided that it would be a good idea to force men and women(i.e the two biologically recognized genders,across the whole class of vertebrates,with enormous physical differences),to go to the toilet together.

As if by having/not having a penis,is somehow degrading or shameful,and some form of compensation should be given.

This isnt about using facilities where there is 1 toilet,like maybe in a cafe,where its just you wait until its empty,and wait your turn.

They omitted to ask those vast majority of people who are fine with their gender,what they think about this.

I would feel very awkward indeed,if i walked into a toilet to find a woman was in there too.I would wait and go when she left.This isnt about the pee fetish,this is social engineering,someone trying to make a neutral population of gender free people.Even though when youre born,youre gender is set.Like denying reality.Sorry girls,you lack penises and we lack vaginas.I cant get pregnant,and you cant ejaculate semen.Cruel world,no?

I cant understand the reason for any of this.

14 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

No you wouldn't. I'm guessing you would piss right on the floor in front of the toilet hahahahaha

No, I mean I never enter public toilets, because of many reasons

1) Witchcraft is against exceeding economical differences between riches and poors but is not against high-class dressing, and I love my shoes (I'm still a woman & they're quite expensive) and I would NEVER step on the floor of a public toilet. The simple though of it gives me the physical thrills to puke

2) They are filthy to an unbearable extent. I'm not germophobic but I have studied biology as part of my personal curriculum and you can't imagine what public toilets shelters in terms of illness

3) My anarchist side refuses to be forced to pee in a dedicated place decided by society (though this is, of the 4 reasons, the less serious or important)

4) The deepest and most secret, is that Witchcraft is highly hierarchical and doesn't think the Law should be equal for everybody. Pissfetishists and other superior people (a person become superior according to how brave and/or sensitive he/she is) should be free to pee where other shouldn't, a sign of erotic power and dominance. According to this computation, I could piss on a famous work of art and actually  increase its value!!! Thus I will never let myself be cornered in a toilet!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

No, I mean I never enter public toilets, because of many reasons

1) Witchcraft is against exceeding economical differences between riches and poors but is not against high-class dressing, and I love my shoes (I'm still a woman & they're quite expensive) and I would NEVER step on the floor of a public toilet. The simple though of it gives me the physical thrills to puke

2) They are filthy to an unbearable extent. I'm not germophobic but I have studied biology as part of my personal curriculum and you can't imagine what public toilets shelters in terms of illness

3) My anarchist side refuses to be forced to pee in a dedicated place decided by society (though this is, of the 4 reasons, the less serious or important)

4) The deepest and most secret, is that Witchcraft is highly hierarchical and doesn't think the Law should be equal for everybody. Pissfetishists and other superior people (a person become superior according to how brave and/or sensitive he/she is) should be free to pee where other shouldn't, a sign of erotic power and dominance. According to this computation, I could piss on a famous work of art and actually  increase its value!!! Thus I will never let myself be cornered in a toilet!!!

My wife says that she would rather pee on the side of the road rather than use most public bathrooms because they are filthy. If she does use a public toilet she 'hovers' over the toilet. She usually always endes up making a mess hahahaha

• Hot 1
6 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

pee on the side of the road

I can see a picture in my mind, the three of us together, you driving, she pissing on the side of the road, and me obscenely and openly massaging my privates while looking at her in the backseat, smiling evily and satisfied in the meanwhile...

• Love 2