What are your favorite full bladder challenges?

sometimes it's fun to 'test' a full bladder by doing exercises or doing something that could make you go.. like... washing the dishes. jogging. jumping jacks. sit ups. taking a warm shower. What do you like to try to do with a full bladder. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure I call it fun testing a full bladder, unless I'm all alone. Then I can enjoy some of those exercises without worrying I'll leak.

But, I've been caught short out in public and it's not what I consider comfortable. Many times I've tried not to be so obvious that I was needing to get a good grip on things.

23 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I'm not sure I call it fun testing a full bladder, unless I'm all alone. Then I can enjoy some of those exercises without worrying I'll leak.

But, I've been caught short out in public and it's not what I consider comfortable. Many times I've tried not to be so obvious that I was needing to get a good grip on things.

I should have specified, 'Alone' yea..that's what i meant. 

20 hours ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

sometimes it's fun to 'test' a full bladder by doing exercises or doing something that could make you go.. like... washing the dishes. jogging. jumping jacks. sit ups. taking a warm shower. What do you like to try to do with a full bladder. 

What ever you girls do, I love to see it.....😋

I do not like that much to have my bladder full

or bettere said, let's be a little more accurate

I find funny and stimulating, almost to the point of arousal, to feel myself full to the brim

all becomes adventurous and Dangerous like an action movie, every move could be your last🤣

but on the phylosophical stance, I reject beinf forced to hold it

the world is my toilet, and I live accordingly!!!

For what concerns full bladder activities, the Witch in me could find "funny" (here intended in a twisted way) some exercises like stretching and work out, to see who wets herself first and who would last till the end (and also to know my limits and explore extreme sensations)