Girls using urinals

On 9/17/2020 at 3:41 PM, Eliminature said:

Another one for your files, as it were. In October 2014 (I remember the date because it was a Halloween party), I was attending a gig at a club. Having had two bottles of Guinness Porter, I dashed up the stairs to reach the loos and make room for some more. Unfortunately, I was greeted by the barman locking the door to the ladies. Someone has pulled a sink off the wall and it was flooded. 

Out of desperation, I made my way into the gents, announcing "Sorry gentlemen, the ladies is all locked up and I really need to go!" A chap was in there but he didn't seem to mind sharing the loo. I quickly walked over to the urinal - a communal metallic variety - and lifted my tight black dress. The guy behind me said "This I have got to see!" Honestly, I was too desperate to care about what he did. I released a thick stream into the urinal which thundered against the steel back for a while before dying to a small trickle. I squeezed out the final drops with my pelvic muscles, bounced up and down on my hips to get rid of the drops and smoothed my dress back down. I turned to the astonished fella and reassured him that no, I did not have a penis! He high fived me, and we went our separate ways. 

Whether or not he was turned on by the episode, I don't know. I sometimes wonder if he still thinks about it. I certainly do! 

I'm only okay with the ladies coming to use the gents if they're using the urinals too. 😉

Not fair if you walk by the get a peek and only find hide yourself in a stall.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
On 11/4/2020 at 3:00 AM, Girllikespee said:

I've always wanted to pee in a urinal but haven't been able to find one private enough to not get caught. Where I live (North America) all of the single-user public bathrooms only have toilets. 

On 11/4/2020 at 8:37 PM, speedy3471 said:

Same here, only dedicated men's rooms have urinals in them. The small unisex ones only have a sink and a toilet 

And the UK too....   I posted recently I'd been in a local garden centre to check out their incredible floral urinals, to be traumatised by finding they'd been replaced by individual toilet 'rooms' each having just a standard toilet and sink.  Mens and ladies' were identical, only the sign on the door marking any difference (the ladies were right opposite with doors open when unoccupied).

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 9:42 AM, Eliminature said:

Another one: The husband and I like to visit the Netherlands. There aren't too many public lavatories around, but there are a great number of historical cast iron urinals - often known as plaskrullen, or piss curl. I think my ambition is to water every one of them if I possibly can!

My first experience with one of these was in the city of Amsterdam. My husband and I both needed to go and we queued up for the urinal just by the Oudekerk, close to the Red Light district. It was busy, so we queued for a few minutes. I let my husband go first and finally, it was my turn - I think some people assumed that I was just waiting for my husband. Most of the Dutchmen didn't bat an eyelid as I entered the spiral, but I did get a few head turns and raised eyebrows from tourists. A taxi driver (a Dutchman, but I think of South Asian descent) sniggered and said "It's not for ladies!" There's nothing to say that ladies can't use the public urinals, though.

Once inside, I lifted my skirt, pulled my knickers to one side (I usually use my left hand for this and use both hands to direct my labia forward and create an arc of water like a man) and released a stream onto the concrete block provided for it. It did feel kind of good adding my pee to the male pee in there and watching and hearing it trickle into the grate below the concrete block. After I was finished, I smoothed down my skirt and joined my husband. The next Dutchman went into the plaskrul for his turn and the American gentlemen sitting outside a coffeeshop couldn't believe what they had just seen!

I have used the plaskrullen subsequently. One thing I have noticed is that the Dutch people don't seem to care, I expect that they are used to it. Tourists are absolutely gobsmacked by what they see, though! Are any of them aroused by it, I couldn't tell you. The law of averages suggests that some at least must be, though.

https://www.euronews.com/2017/09/23/dutch-women-snap-selfies-in-public-urinals-to-protest-lack-of-female-toilets

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

You have a urinal in your house!? I've always wanted a urinal in my house. Is it the hanging kind or the floor length version?

Its the hanging one. I dont think we got the floor lenght version in germany🤔 obviously i havnt seen that many urinals idk haha

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
  • 1 year later...
On 5/17/2018 at 10:23 AM, spywareonya said:

then my country is the only one that got cctvs in the common room to see if people enter the opposite sex restroom zone ahahahahaha

I really startto think the world is so much better than the nation I live in, at least for what concerns pee

i feel kinda lucky to live where i do. i can't remember exactly how long ago, but within the past 5 years, many bathrooms became unisex by law. of course, truly public bathrooms- the ones with multiple stalls and such are still men OR women only. but restrooms for public use, like when only one person is supposed to use it at a time behind a locked door, can't be dedicated to one gender or another; and while most people still go by what the sign reads, even if the sign shows "men" it can legally be used by us ladies, and vis a vis. most of my experiences at a urinal are in those types. the downside of it is that places don't seem to want the hassle of an extra toilet now, so it seems harder to find one that still has both options in it. 

Edited by puddyls
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, puddyls said:

i feel kinda lucky to live where i do. i can't remember exactly how long ago, but within the past 5 years, many bathrooms became unisex by law. of course, truly public bathrooms- the ones with multiple stalls and such are still men OR women only. but restrooms for public use, like when only one person is supposed to use it at a time behind a locked door, can't be dedicated to one gender or another; and while most people still go by what the sign reads, even if the sign shows "men" it can legally be used by us ladies, and vis a vis. most of my experiences at a urinal are in those types. the downside of it is that places don't seem to want the hassle of an extra toilet now, so it seems harder to find one that still has both options in it. 

And those individual door restrooms also very often give the added bonus of an entirely private sink - for those that prefer to non-conform in its use.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

And those individual door restrooms also very often give the added bonus of an entirely private sink - for those that prefer to non-conform in its use.

And sometimes a floor drain, and usually a bin......

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2023 at 3:11 AM, puddyls said:

Sadly this seems to be the case where I live. I've never found a urinal in a single-user public toilet. They only have a toilet. It makes sense from a finance perspective to only install one fixture instead of 2. 

I wish I could find one of these near me with a urinal. I need a map!

• Hug 2