Girls using urinals

21 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Another one for your files, as it were. In October 2014 (I remember the date because it was a Halloween party), I was attending a gig at a club. Having had two bottles of Guinness Porter, I dashed up the stairs to reach the loos and make room for some more. Unfortunately, I was greeted by the barman locking the door to the ladies. Someone has pulled a sink off the wall and it was flooded. 

Out of desperation, I made my way into the gents, announcing "Sorry gentlemen, the ladies is all locked up and I really need to go!" A chap was in there but he didn't seem to mind sharing the loo. I quickly walked over to the urinal - a communal metallic variety - and lifted my tight black dress. The guy behind me said "This I have got to see!" Honestly, I was too desperate to care about what he did. I released a thick stream into the urinal which thundered against the steel back for a while before dying to a small trickle. I squeezed out the final drops with my pelvic muscles, bounced up and down on my hips to get rid of the drops and smoothed my dress back down. I turned to the astonished fella and reassured him that no, I did not have a penis! He high fived me, and we went our separate ways. 

Whether or not he was turned on by the episode, I don't know. I sometimes wonder if he still thinks about it. I certainly do! 

Hot damn that was erotic! How naughty of you to bounce up and down to shake off your excess pee. I bet the guy in question though you were going to use the stall and not the urinal. I know if I saw you enter the men’s room and use a urinal like a guy it would be something I would never forget! I love how he high-fived you at the end, like he was impressed. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
11 minutes ago, pee01 said:

Some hot stories of girls using urinals and naughty too. I would think too use the stall in mens room. First time I ever hear of a women high five by guy seeing a women use a urinal in mens room. 

Maybe you could try high fiving a girl if you ever see her using a urinal? Providing she is fine with it, of course. 😉

• Like 2

@Eliminature, some hot situations that you have described there.   The Motorway services one was particularly daring as it is very rare for motorway services toilets to be empty, so there was always going to be a good chance that you would be caught.  Thankfully there are very few men that would be upset by seeing a woman in the gents, surprised - yes, upset - not likely.  

I have seen plenty of women come into gents toilets, but they always lock themselves away in a cubicle, which I find very unfair when they get to walk past me at the urinal and quite often have a good look, but then they shut the door on themselves so that I can't see them.  At least with your approach you are equalising the balance and giving the guys a chance to enjoy the view as well.   

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
17 hours ago, Merkus said:

Hot damn that was erotic! How naughty of you to bounce up and down to shake off your excess pee. I bet the guy in question though you were going to use the stall and not the urinal. I know if I saw you enter the men’s room and use a urinal like a guy it would be something I would never forget! I love how he high-fived you at the end, like he was impressed. 

Yes, I think he was impressed! 

Glad you enjoyed the account. 😉

• Like 3
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 3:41 PM, Eliminature said:

And to give a minor a traumatic experience is the last thing I want. 

I sometimes wonder at Americans. As a French, it's just normal for kids to see topless women on the beach, and when going to the more secluded beaches, to happen on naked women and men of all ages and shapes.

As a young boy, I saw my fair share of naked women there. I do remember some more vividly than others, either because of the surprise, such as a nudist woman rising out of the water in front of me with her bikini bottoms wound around her wrist, or because of their above average beauty; I don't think I was traumatized though, it's all natural.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 9/17/2020 at 3:41 PM, Eliminature said:

Another one for your files, as it were. In October 2014 (I remember the date because it was a Halloween party), I was attending a gig at a club. Having had two bottles of Guinness Porter, I dashed up the stairs to reach the loos and make room for some more. Unfortunately, I was greeted by the barman locking the door to the ladies. Someone has pulled a sink off the wall and it was flooded. 

Out of desperation, I made my way into the gents, announcing "Sorry gentlemen, the ladies is all locked up and I really need to go!" A chap was in there but he didn't seem to mind sharing the loo. I quickly walked over to the urinal - a communal metallic variety - and lifted my tight black dress. The guy behind me said "This I have got to see!" Honestly, I was too desperate to care about what he did. I released a thick stream into the urinal which thundered against the steel back for a while before dying to a small trickle. I squeezed out the final drops with my pelvic muscles, bounced up and down on my hips to get rid of the drops and smoothed my dress back down. I turned to the astonished fella and reassured him that no, I did not have a penis! He high fived me, and we went our separate ways. 

Whether or not he was turned on by the episode, I don't know. I sometimes wonder if he still thinks about it. I certainly do! 

When you said you "reassured him you did not have a penis," for a second I thought you meant you flashed him haha

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, Limpshot McGee said:

When you said you "reassured him you did not have a penis," for a second I thought you meant you flashed him haha

No of course not! I'd never do a thing like that. I was wearing a tight dress anyway. I'm sure he could see that I didn't have a penis. 

Trying to remember some other encounters... 🤔 

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...