Girls using urinals

3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I don't think it's that easy to find an available one!!!

You girls would be surprised, theyre more accessable then you think

You can often find them in single person bathrooms, or in secluded street locstions

Plus most mens rooms are often empty, and even so we dont mind sharing 😉

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Peeguy said:

You girls would be surprised, theyre more accessable then you think

You can often find them in single person bathrooms, or in secluded street locstions

Plus most mens rooms are often empty, and even so we dont mind sharing 😉

then my country is the only one that got cctvs in the common room to see if people enter the opposite sex restroom zone ahahahahaha

I really startto think the world is so much better than the nation I live in, at least for what concerns pee

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

then my country is the only one that got cctvs in the common room to see if people enter the opposite sex restroom zone ahahahahaha

I really startto think the world is so much better than the nation I live in, at least for what concerns pee

You live in a police state spy

In most of the world is common for girls to use the mens room when the ladies line is too long. Most stick with the stalls, but a few adventuous ones straddle the urinals with the boys

• Like 2
14 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I don't think it's that easy to find an available one!!!

near me there are several public toilets that are simple brick buildings.  you walk im through the doorway and to the left is a cubical.  facing you is a wall that has a sign “URINAL” Beyond that wall is indeed a urinal.  There is nothing that says it is reserved for men

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

near me there are several public toilets that are simple brick buildings.  you walk im through the doorway and to the left is a cubical.  facing you is a wall that has a sign “URINAL” Beyond that wall is indeed a urinal.  There is nothing that says it is reserved for men

it sounds absurdily filled with bacteria! ahahahahahaha why not just peeing somewhere else among town?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/17/2018 at 2:53 PM, spywareonya said:

Where are you from? This is interesting that they actually watch for this.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, travelguy said:

Where are you from? This is interesting that they actually watch for this.

I'll never divulge, sorry. In my country also practice the occult can give you problem with the law. Add I am an anarchist...

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:17 PM, naughty_rosie said:

I've peed in the urinal a few times. Thanks to the practice in the shower I can pee standing up almost like guys so I have no trouble to do that haha. Also I pee standing up in outdoor many times. I like to use a wall as a my secret urinal lol

hahahahahahahahah this is so hot baby!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...
On 7/3/2018 at 7:17 AM, naughty_rosie said:

I've peed in the urinal a few times. Thanks to the practice in the shower I can pee standing up almost like guys so I have no trouble to do that haha. Also I pee standing up in outdoor many times. I like to use a wall as a my secret urinal lol

Like this?

If so, I could only wish you were beside me.

u207.jpg.aa87ef1d59ee0930c16c7afd03adcbb8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1