Period sex: Do you enjoy it?

15 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

cramps? 

period makes cramps COME, not go away🤣

and I am more wet with my juices whenever I fuck than with blood when I'm on period

anyway, when my pussy tingle, I fuck, period or not

at worse, there's Always the rear door🤣

• Cheeky 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

If you're a guy, do you mind making love to your girlfriend/wife during their period? Does the blood bother you? 

If you're a girl, do you mind making love during your period? Does the extra wetness feel good? Does it help with cramps? 

Ive done it twice,but i guess NOT really planned for it.I realised my g/f at the time was getting TOO squelchy,pulled out,and i realised why...

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Ive done it twice,but i guess NOT really planned for it.I realised my g/f at the time was getting TOO squelchy,pulled out,and i realised why...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA🤣

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 2:11 AM, Blackinksoul30 said:

If you're a guy, do you mind making love to your girlfriend/wife during their period? Does the blood bother you? 

If you're a girl, do you mind making love during your period? Does the extra wetness feel good? Does it help with cramps? 

I love period sex - it's hotter and wetter than usual, which is definitely a good thing. As I mentioned in another thread, I was introduced to period sex by a g/f who was insatiably horny at that time of the month. I remember an occasion when she called her female boss to let her know she had her period and couldn't come to work. What she failed to mention was that she "couldn't" come into work because she wanted to spend the day in bed 🙂

• Love 1

Only one of my girls is "afflicted" by this, and when she gets it, she hibernates in the other room until it's gone, does not even sleep in the same bed as Maigh and I. Mary hates it, but when she is done in 3 days or so, she more than makes up for it, lol. After her time out, she comes back in such a hot wet mess, that no one is safe. 

I've never done it, not interested, and feel it's the right thing to give her some space.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Only one of my girls is "afflicted" by this, and when she gets it, she hibernates in the other room until it's gone, does not even sleep in the same bed as Maigh and I. Mary hates it, but when she is done in 3 days or so, she more than makes up for it, lol. After her time out, she comes back in such a hot wet mess, that no one is safe. 

I've never done it, not interested, and feel it's the right thing to give her some space.

To me, beside being not a problem, is also a must at least once, because women on period are one the Witches Archetypes, changing according to which Moon phases coincide with being on period

Period Tantric sex has a spiritual meaning, helping the man to become less stubbornly "all-male" in his unconscious

• Like 1
  • Love 1