Feel free to get to know me

Yea πŸ™‚

There's some days when i feel great! I can walk around a big mall, then grocery store, then book store..pretty much be out all day without portable oxygen and not be tired at all..then other days... i use a wheel chair and portable oxygen to just go to the grocery store cause i'm so wheezy and cruddy.Β 

• 2 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Yes it is nice here

that's what matters

58 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I just haven't been on it that much

no problemΒ  at all

59 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

i've been busy with moving to a new place

both fascinating and adventurous!!! Though terribly stressful, hope you are fine, your spirit is strong as steel but if I got you right, sometimes your body needs a break

1 hour ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

Sometimes i'm not sure what else to add in the forum

oh this REALLY should be the last of your concerns!!! Post what makes you feel glad, what intrigues you, or take a look at other people's stuff and start answering/replying to them

there are no rules here, the only rule is having fun while being polite

a great kiss

and remember: people here appreciate you

was I complying (I'm not, I can't) to infringe my privacy shield, I'd fuck a girl like you without thinking twice about it

what makes people sexy is charisma

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/8/2018 at 11:55 PM, 2prnot2p said:

Blackinksoul30, I can empathize with your disability.Β  You seem to have adjusted well to it and you have a great attitude toward it.Β  Hang in there!

I've read many of your posts and I can tell you're a very kind, caring person.Β  We're all lucky here to have a member like you!Β  πŸ™‚

HUGS!!!!