De Praestigiis Angelorum final

this is the final chapter of the first book of my actually forthcoming novel

the next book will have a different name, yet it will be the follow up of this one, like chapters

coming soon, "Werwolf"

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Excellent, the spy thriller stuff is well done, and that punishment, lol.

hahahahaha ihihihi

well she is really a bad bitc, ehm, Witch🤣

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Excellent, the spy thriller stuff is well done, and that punishment, lol.

anyway, sincerely now, it was necessary

a criminal mind works alongside different guidelines than common people, and each one has its own key, but all bow to terror and humiliation

Scarlet is complicated about it

she loves it, but she would never exert it over an undeserving, and also, she is not waiting for somebody to deserve it, it would be spiritually un-correct, it's more like that she loves both being kind and evil, and uses each according to fittingness

not Always she is forced mandatorily to use a single way: theorically speaking, was she ever to perceive she was standing before somebody who got sucked in by criminal life and is not tainted at his core, she would actually let him go

and also in theory, wasn't she sure her enemy to be evil or only ruined by a wrong life, she would start much more kindly, trying to convince him to restart his life for good, with a heart wider than the one of a preacher

it's just that this time, this man deserved it🤣

for what concerns the spy story, summing up till now, Scarlet bought a house, and she found in the basement an old Bible filled with demented comments. Upon knowing it belonged to a (for now) mysterious man, we can call him Mister X, she started to read it, and got interested in retrieving an item about which this man talked extensively, a sumerian statuette, which had been passing from hand to hand since the Death of mister x (while the bible remained hidden). once found the statuette, there was a message engraved on it, a quote from the bible, directing to both a biblical quote, AND to a mysterious name the madmen wrote above that very quote, these Kings of the Black Sun.

the Black Sun is part of nazi occultism, and is widely used by extreme-right political groups, but since this Mister X was some serious man (not a GOOD man, serious here means that he did something actually big), Scarlet knows that this time it could be much more than a mere symbol used everywhere among neo-nazis

thus she started researches thanks to Boris, and he found some links to this newly ascending Group, the Spring Flames (nazis loved the Spring female germanic deity Osthara, whose name also bring the word EASTER, the christian holy day), and she called some friends (the war veterans that saved her) to enforce her exploration...

and now, Werwolf

the Werwolf was a nazi secret plan during the end of the war, a desperation manoeuvre, to infiltrate the English and USA alliance. I found it fitting as some kind of reversal (and beside, I just love this new Marduk song, I even posted it into the general chat in the topic about the songs we are listening!!!!)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Wow, that was incredible. 

Far more than just an erotic story but the sort of thing that is a real thriller of a read, a page turner.

I loved the way you interwove this adventure, the menace, the shooting and mayhem, and all that, with a scene where some guy gets his face pissed on, lol. Loved it!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Wow, that was incredible. 

Far more than just an erotic story but the sort of thing that is a real thriller of a read, a page turner.

I loved the way you interwove this adventure, the menace, the shooting and mayhem, and all that, with a scene where some guy gets his face pissed on, lol. Loved it!

thank you Steve

I feel this Whole story is going on well, piss is perfectly fitting into it all

this is gonna become a real novel, I don't know if an editor could ever be interested in publishing a story not completely undisclosed before -so maybe publishing it here is suicide!

but I also thing that sometimes in the past it happened that editors stumbled across stories on literotica and offer to publish some of them because they themselves thought it could have been good for them economically speaking! I already had problems when Alex tried to publish one of his novels, we've been told they were too much, too much everyting, too many citations, too much violence, too much occult knowledge, too much anything

we learnt that if an editor is not interested in your stuff, he will never be 

so I thought what the fuck let's play! I write it here, and if it will anytime manage to be spotted by somebody, fine! if not, I'll have published it here

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I love the way you have developed this - from starting out with a relationship between some girls with no hint of where it might lead through to getting involved with the powerful people and the underworld and into a hostage situation which gets turned on its head!   A very powerful storyline in itself with the erotic side and pee interest all added in seamlessly.   I certainly look forward to Werwolf.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

I love the way you have developed this - from starting out with a relationship between some girls with no hint of where it might lead through to getting involved with the powerful people and the underworld and into a hostage situation which gets turned on its head!   A very powerful storyline in itself with the erotic side and pee interest all added in seamlessly.   I certainly look forward to Werwolf.

it's one of the cutest thing I have ever been told

thank you Alfresco, thank you with all my heart

I can anticipate you that the Nazis Scarlet will hack in are nothing compared to the real problem

as unvoluntarily leaked while joking with Steve on another chapter, here is the World which is in danger

there is a reason if I used a quote from the Apocalypse, and that very quote in particular

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I can anticipate you that the Nazis Scarlet will hack in are nothing compared to the real problem

There is only so much that can be portrayed in an account such as this.  The reality will always be much deeper.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Alfresco said:

There is only so much that can be portrayed in an account such as this.  The reality will always be much deeper.

The problem will unfold with time, is complex as fuck, that wasthe reason why I was thinking about publishing it for real, though I decided it is good this way (anyway is copyrighted, and have all the originals registered aand stored), regardless nobody will ever publish it since it is already shared here

the plot is a real one, complicated like shit

it will develop, a chapter a time

• Like 4