On 5/3/2018 at 6:08 PM, PixieWings said:

I love being naughty with my pee.

What an amazing way to spend an evening.  I’m sure I speak for many here when I say how much I’d love to join the fun.  Can you just imagine 3 or 4 of us wandering around pissing wherever we wanted to!

Thanks for sharing ... and if you ever need a wingman 😉😀😎

I love it.  Thanks for sharing and I hope you get to enjoy something similar again soon.   I peed in a multi-story carpark stairwell on Sunday, but that was as far as it went this weekend for me.

• Love 1
On 5/3/2018 at 1:08 PM, PixieWings said:

So I filled up on some water and took off of course with another big water bottle with me. I went on finding naughty places to pee, it was a cold evening. I had a pair of black leggings on and no undies. First I went to a dunkin donuts and i let loose by the sink the edge of the toilet than walked out. Went down to the gas station and noticed there was already a puddle and piss on the seat so I added to it, than I went to the grocery store, there were 2 stalls so I went on the first one sat on the edge and pissed odd hitting the door I saved some went to the next one squatted and went in front of the toilet. I than went to a park, as I drove there I was so wet and horny I took my books out and started playing with them, me nipples so hard I got the the park no one was there I let my books hang out and went to a gazebo where they had all the benches pulled down my pants sat down on ths edge  and pissed a hard stream off of a table onto a buch more. I let moat of my piss out there, i also fondled myself while I was there. I went back to the car downwed the rest of my water and took a ride I went a few towns over found another park went to the benches stood on top and took off one side of my legs on my leggings and just let my piss go. I sat down on another bench and let the rest of it out. With my pants leg still out I sat there and masturbated I was about to cum when I saw headlights so I had to stop out my pants on and walk out wet.  I love being naughty with my pee.

Sooo sexy, you should record your next time!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Lovely story about lovely happenings Pixie wings, I felt your sheer enjoyment all the way through as I read it. Tell me do you prefer to do that alone? Do you sometimes wish you shared the experience with a like minded friend?  I actually like both, but its really special with my g/f I have to say. Kisses for that, Pixie

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
On 5/3/2018 at 12:08 PM, PixieWings said:

So I filled up on some water and took off of course with another big water bottle with me. I went on finding naughty places to pee, it was a cold evening. I had a pair of black leggings on and no undies. First I went to a dunkin donuts and i let loose by the sink the edge of the toilet than walked out. Went down to the gas station and noticed there was already a puddle and piss on the seat so I added to it, than I went to the grocery store, there were 2 stalls so I went on the first one sat on the edge and pissed odd hitting the door I saved some went to the next one squatted and went in front of the toilet. I than went to a park, as I drove there I was so wet and horny I took my books out and started playing with them, me nipples so hard I got the the park no one was there I let my books hang out and went to a gazebo where they had all the benches pulled down my pants sat down on ths edge  and pissed a hard stream off of a table onto a buch more. I let moat of my piss out there, i also fondled myself while I was there. I went back to the car downwed the rest of my water and took a ride I went a few towns over found another park went to the benches stood on top and took off one side of my legs on my leggings and just let my piss go. I sat down on another bench and let the rest of it out. With my pants leg still out I sat there and masturbated I was about to cum when I saw headlights so I had to stop out my pants on and walk out wet.  I love being naughty with my pee.

Pissing off the toilet is so fucking hot. You should film yourself it makes it even funner and feels so naughty.