2 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Today was my last afternoon in this apartment and my roommates were not home. We have a nice leather couch on top of wooden floors. I decided it might be fun to be a bit naughty. I really needed to use the bathroom and I had a dress on. I sat on the edge of the couch, pulled my panties off completely and put them in my purse, I put my feet on the edge of the couch, spread my legs  as wide as possible while holding my feet, I let go and pushed as firmly as I could. A nice high arch of piss came out and landed on the wooden floor, I started to make a nice puddle, it grew and grew going under the coffee table, I kept going until it was just a dribble leaking onto the floor, down the leather couch.

I left a note saying sorry I had spilled my drink and left an empty bottle of beer next to my puddle, and left a $20 to apologize. I thought the idea of them cleaning up my piss would be quite naughty. We left on bad terms anyways and I won't ever have to see these people again. Maybe they'll know it was my piss and maybe not. I even played with my soaking wet pussy when I was finished pissing on the floor.

So sexy, I love it

9 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@pop-a-squat you got a dirty mind🤣

but in my opinion you could definitely benefit from having a pee-pal to play with...

is female company pleasurable to you too, or just pop-around-the-cock?🤣

I much prefer women actually.

• Hot 1
4 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I much prefer women actually.

and got a lovemate? sorry for my brazeness but you are hot as fuck and tonight I am horny

work trip, my man is not with me

nor that he ever interfere with my lesbian escapades but after a good fuck let's just say I am less eager to disturb other people

a fuck that tonight I haven't had... nor I will...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

and got a lovemate? sorry for my brazeness but you are hot as fuck and tonight I am horny

work trip, my man is not with me

nor that he ever interfere with my lesbian escapades but after a good fuck let's just say I am less eager to disturb other people

a fuck that tonight I haven't had... nor I will...

I can relate to that, my partners allows me to experiment freely with women 😉 I just don't have a regular female companion, not that I don't want one.

Feel free to message me 😉

• Hot 1
20 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I can relate to that, my partners allows me to experiment freely with women 😉 I just don't have a regular female companion, not that I don't want one.

Feel free to message me 😉

check the PM

• Like 1
  • Love 1

What a perfect way to end a bad relationship.  I love your style.

I once did something similar at the cinema (in that I “disguised” my activities).  I took a nice long pee onto the seat next to me (with a girl sitting only two seats further away ... definitely one of my riskier escapades). After the film I looked and saw a large wet patch so I put my water bottle down on the seat with the cap off.  

If somebody wanted to sit in what they assumed to be water, that was up to them.  They had been warned 😂😂

Edited by Sexismygod