Overhearing pee conversation

1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Sometimes an excellent sighting can be the result of overhearing a pee related comment or conversation snippet when you least expect it.  Sometimes these conversations can get the hopes up but not lead to anywhere except in the imagination.   What things have you overheard when not expecting it?

I have posted several of these as part of sightings threads, but I also heard one yesterday.   I was walking down a street returning to my car around lunch time.   A group of four young women were walking towards me, carrying McDonalds take away bags and drinks.  They seemed to be laughing and having a generally good time.  One girl with black hair, wearing office trousers and a blouse suddenly doubled over and grabbed herself on the crotch.   I was nearly level with them by this point and heard her exclaim "I nearly peed myself!  Its like as if I was pregnant!"   The other girls laughed at this.   The girl who was doubled over, took a few seconds to compose herself and then managed to stand up.  I passed them at this point and then I stopped to look in a shop window, keeping an eye on them as they walked away.   The girl who was obviously desperate to pee doubled over again shortly after.   I thought I had to follow to see if this developed into anything, so I followed at a distance.   I was thinking about where she might pee.  There was a car park just off the street - would she be desperate enough to take cover behind a car?   Unfortunately it was not to be and they disappeared into an office, but I could just imagine her making a beeline for the toilet and ripping her trousers down to unleash her torrent.  Her knickers were probably already wet.

One of my favourites (that I have posted before) was when some people were waiting for a lift after a night out.   I heard one girl say "Don't be too long, he'll be here in a minute" and the reply came "It's OK, I'm just going round the corner".   I could only think of one reason to go around the corner, so I waited until she was out of sight and then went round the corner to see her squatted on the pavement fully in the open and a torrent of pee flooding between her feet on the pavement.   If I had not heard that brief snippet, then I would have completely missed that pee.

Another one was when two girls were sat on a bench in a town drinking outside.  As I passed, I heard one say "just go over there"   Again, I could only think of one good reason to go over there, so I carried on walking, went round a corner and stopped, but took occasional glances around the corner until I saw the girl get up and head into a slightly darker area just off the street.   I headed back in that direction and because she hadn't made any effort to hide, I was able to walk right past within a couple of feet, having to pretty much step over her growing puddle.   I said something jokingly like "Good hiding spot" (because it obviously wasn't) and she laughed and said sorry.  

So, what have you overheard and did it come to anything or did you have any imagination of the potential ending?

Great, Thanks for sharing.😊

• 2 years later...

I'll revive this by taking the question a slightly different way. A sighting that was strictly dependent on body language.

I was walking alone down a city street late one night. I'm always thinking about sightings in this situation but this particular area was not really one that led to much of anything interesting. On this one night though I looked ahead and saw a guy standing by himself on the sidewalk with his back to the street. As I got a little closer it just didn't make any sense for him to just be standing there, and I soon realized he was stopped by where there was a little opening that led to a parking lot. The lot was closed at that hour by a steel door but there was a good amount of real estate that was open before the door. The guy was standing there waiting out someone who was peeing!

I picked up my pace until I got close enough and then slowed down and began to look at my phone and tried to give off the vibe that I was waiting for someone or uncertain where I was going. As I got to the opening I turned in slowly but without hesitation and continued to look at my phone. As I turned in I noticed there was a little concrete walkway on the left with a token steel railing. I looked up and noticed there was a girl standing behind the railing, and behind here was another girl squatted down and holding the standing girl's legs for all she was worth. The peeing girl was wearing hot gray boots and had jeans pulled down.

No sooner did I see that she was peeing (no stream) than the guy who had been standing there wandered over to stand in between us. It was time to turn around and keep walking. This was actually around the time that pictures on phones were just starting to become a thing and it occurred to me later that it might have been better to pretend to be talking on my phone as opposed to having it down there taking their picture was a possibility.

This goes down as a bittersweet sighting for me. I was so proud of how I reacted and went into action but a little bummed I didn't get more out of it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...

Time to give this thread a bump back to life I think....

Albeit with the mildest of mild conversations which actually could have been about literally anything apart from pee. 
I was walking down the street with my wife, four girls (maybe 18,19 or very early 20s) walked past the other way.  Given it was a narrow pavement they and us passed each other single file and as we did they was just a snippet of conversation be heard:

1st girl: “... but I was desperate”

2nd girl: “If I did that my boyfriend would go mad.”

So what did she do... cheat on him? Take money out of his wallet? Embarrass him by peeing in public or wetting his car seat?  Who knows....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

So what did she do... cheat on him? Take money out of his wallet? Embarrass him by peeing in public or wetting his car seat?  Who knows....

You'd like to believe it involved peeing - the word desperate generally means only one thing to us here, but it could have been something as simple as eating his chips. Or as complex as setting up a hidden camera in the bedroom because she thought he might be cheating on her. Or making money as a cam girl. Or insisting he go down on her after he'd shot his load because she was close but not quite there.

Any more? 

• Haha 1