Update on my hot coworker

So I told you all about her pussy showing through her leggings and revealing piercings. So today, all 12 of us went to lunch at a local place and her boyfriend joined us. As a reminder, this guy is ripped and in the military. So anyway, after lunch, we all paid our bill and stopped in the restrooms before going back to work. I was coming in the men's and he was standing at the urinal finishing up, and holy SHIT is this dude hung. Saying he's big is an understatement. Her jolly super nice attitude makes perfect sense now. She is one satisfied lady.

Later in the afternoon, she came to my office for more training, as we planned in the morning. Before we started, she put her notepad on my desk and said, "I'll be right back, I gotta pee." When she came back, she sat down and said, "Damn, I've been letting all that tea out since we got back." Nothing major but I just love when women casually talk about their pee with no shame. There are 3 other women in my office I know of that have openly expressed the urge in the past. If only I could've heard how hard she was going today. I bet she can produce a nice flow, she just has that look.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, Brutus said:

Nothing major but I just love when women casually talk about their pee with no shame. There are 3 other women in my office I know of that have openly expressed the urge in the past

12 hours ago, Brutus said:

this guy is ripped and in the military

as a female friend of mine from past years, I can tell you the two things are closely related

men who are really trained got a different attitude in life, and only strong women can be their girlfriends, and if they are not, they almost unvoluntarily become such, by unconsciously absorbing their men's fearless attitude in life

I consider you really manly to openly praise her man's virility, only powerful men are not bothered by other men's power

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I consider you really manly to openly praise her man's virility, only powerful men are not bothered by other men's power

Haha, well thank you. It's not that I wouldn't like to be him. He's endured things I haven't been tested by and it shows, plus he gets to fuck a painfully sexy woman and I'm sure she is a monster at sex. I just don't waste time feeling down about myself with how I measure up against other men anymore. That is a young man's problem and now that I'm approaching 30, my health, finances and future are my main concerns. 

I agree with what you said about women absorbing their men's attitude and have seen this first hand. When she's really into a guy, she sort of transforms herself into an extension of him. 

Edited by Brutus
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, Brutus said:

Haha, well thank you. It's not that I wouldn't like to be him. He's endured things I haven't been tested by and it shows, plus he gets to fuck a painfully sexy woman and I'm sure she is a monster at sex. I just don't waste time feeling down about myself with how I measure up against other men anymore. That is a young man's problem and now that I'm approaching 30, my health, finances and future are my main concerns. 

I agree with what you said about women absorbing their men's attitude and have seen this first hand. When she's really into a guy, she sort of transforms herself into an extension of him. 

I wanted to pick a precise portion of your post to quote it about my agree-button-like but sincerely I agree with each single word you wrote

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1