De Praestigiis Angelorum 5

6 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Poor Stephen, leaving him in such a state, lol.

Loved it, exceptional as always.

Scarlet is such a Bitc, ehm, WITCH🤣

things are starting to develop

anybody who managed to guess what that secret message is will get a reward in one of the future installment!!!

RV115

• Love 1
5 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Why can't things like that really happen to me? Lol

you must possess a Sumerian statuette which hides the secret to save or destroy the world!!!

hahahahahahahha anyway you could also stumble across ladies from chapter 3 peeing in your bedrooms drawers and it could ruin a forniture

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...

@spywareonya I've only just read this series - and not the final part yet, but it is getting hotter and hotter.   Although @steve25805 was anticipating a carpet peeing from your comments exchange earlier, I cannot imagine that he expected the carpet release to be as hot as this.   The circumstances and the description were perfect and Steve must have been gobsmacked and couldn't believe his luck.  I would be overjoyed to see my carpet anointed with this display any time.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Alfresco said:

@spywareonya I've only just read this series - and not the final part yet, but it is getting hotter and hotter.   Although @steve25805 was anticipating a carpet peeing from your comments exchange earlier, I cannot imagine that he expected the carpet release to be as hot as this.   The circumstances and the description were perfect and Steve must have been gobsmacked and couldn't believe his luck.  I would be overjoyed to see my carpet anointed with this display any time.

as Always, Alfresco, polite and majestic

thank you from the heart

I have had problems continuing for two reasons, first of all my main PC broke down (now is fixed uh) and a little laptop wasn't ok to write so much

second, the plot I had in mind could have become a REAL novel and I was thinking about stopping publishing it here and start to try a real publishng, but it should be "never previously published" material

I gave up with that thought, so I'll continue it here

next part is NOT the end, the word "final" is a teasing that will be explained in the comments

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

as Always, Alfresco, polite and majestic

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

second, the plot I had in mind could have become a REAL novel and I was thinking about stopping publishing it here and start to try a real publishng, but it should be "never previously published" material

Yes I sometimes wonder whether some of the content on this site could be published or the seed for a much larger published work, but I also really appreciate that our family of writers are willing to share with each of us at no cost.

3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

next part is NOT the end, the word "final" is a teasing that will be explained in the comments

Well that is great news and I look forward to how it turns out.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Scot_Lover said:

Lol, and I thought RV115 was Conterto for Stings in C Major by Vivaldi.

I waited until you revealed the answer to it though 😝

it could have be

a morse code hidden in the tune's disposition on a chart...

but no, in the story that carving was something did on the spot, while the one who did had little time, it wasn't that elaborate

I love books where secrets are hidden within some kind of game or treasure hunt, but in reality (I can tell you first person) secrets like these are usually generated when something important was cut down midterm, unless there wouldn't be any leaking

nobody creates puzzles thinking about somebody will solve them 2000 years later

• Like 1