Peeing the bed

2 hours ago, Newtopeeing2 said:

I have wanted to try peeing my bed unprotected, however id be afraid of it...

I don't think you need to be afraid of just trying it. One little pee won't rust the springs through! Perhaps something for the first night in your new apartment.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Newtopeeing2 said:

Paulypeeps,

The reason i am afraid is because i pee a lot at night, and that also i'm afraid I might enjoy soaking my mattress unprotected so much that i wont want to stop.  

That is a real fear.

It takes a lot of self control to not wet the bed once you realise how nice it feels to do it, especially when the bed is unprotected and your pee soaks away nicely however much you do. I found that the answer was to drink plenty so my pee was dilute and pee about fifteen minutes before going to bed and then I could only pee a little bit, but enough to feel the nice warm sensation, before I went to sleep. I was quite good mostly and only if I was tired would I forget to pee before going to bed, and only if I went to bed fully dressed would I be unable to resist the urge to pee in bed in the morning too, in my still wet clothes!

It was when the springs rusted through and I had to get a new mattress that my willpower became sufficient to be able to restrain myself.

But, then of course if you enjoy it, why not!

PP

• Hot 2

You are lucky you have someone who likes it too.  As i stated, i only started with watersports. It started with clothes wetting, now jts wetting myself spr okaying myself fully clothed on the bed .sometimes i will pee in my underwear and let jt run dow. My legs and pool under my butt, or i will take my dick and soak my clothes and bed by spraying pee all over myself

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Paulypeeps,

This is not my new apartment. My roomate was gone for the weekend. Soaked my red boxers, sheets, see picture. I took a video on how soaked the mattress got. It was nice and squishy.  Could not figure out how to attach, but trust me, i put my hand on top and you could hear squish, squish. I did sop the pee up with a towel right away.  I see what you mean about how nice it feels, however, what turns me on even more, is when pee puddles on the sheet with a cover underneath. The picture was just one pee.

Thank you for convincing me to try.  Probably wont be my last time

IMG_20200516_203839911.jpg

• Like 2

If you like a puddle then a plastic sheet underneath will be best. Glad that you enjoyed trying the unprotected bed. As the say - you should not use protection until you are a bed wetter! The first wetting should always be in an unprotected bed.

• Like 1

I already have one and have used it for at least 2 weeks.   Today before i tried the unprotected portion,  i tested out just how soaked i could get the bed using my vinyl sheet. As it turned out, by the time i was done, my bed was 1 big puddle and water was just dripping off the sides of my sheets.  It started off as piss, then i just kept pouring bottles of water over me until my bed was so soaked, it could not handle anymore water

• 2 weeks later...

Paulypeeps, Mickeymoist, 

I just had to write a out my latest bedwetting escipade.  I am moving in to my new apartment tomorrow, and for the last  week it is has been hot here and since the air conditioning is broken upstairs, i have been not able to sleep as it is miserable upstairs. So, i have been sleeping on my plastic sheet which gave me a new way to keep cool. J have been peeing my bed at night, not a lot, just enough to keep me damp not soaking wet, but cool.  Last night was different.  Since this is my last night at my old place,  i wanted to see how many times i could pee in bed in one night. I peed in my bed 6 times. I was in my boxer shorts and my favorite long t-shirt which i have been using when i wet tbe bed. Each time i wet, i take turns peeing in my underwear or lulling out my dick and showering myself with pee. After 6 wettings i am absolutely soaking wet in pee and laying in a huge puddle in my sheet. When I stand up my clothes are so soaked pee is dripping down my leg. You can see the coue of puddles hard without a sheet. I still was unable to download a video of me wringing out my pee soaked shirt, but the second picture shows how much pee i wrung out.  Hope I did well.  I am never going to stop bedwetting, especially wetting during the night and sleeping in it and. Kt having to worry bout hiding it.

IMG_20200529_054001206.jpg

IMG_20200529_052004565.jpg

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 5/8/2020 at 9:37 AM, Paulypeeps said:

I used to wet my bed quite a lot until the mattress springs rusted through and I had to get a new one.

I really enjoy wetting the bed and if I go to bed tired I can sometimes find the urge to wet quite irresistible. I try and make sure that I have peed before going to bed so that if I do get the urge to wet I don't do too much.

I don't like protecting the bed, I much prefer to let my pee soak away in to the mattress.

Now although I wet the bed rarely, it is usually when I go to bed fully clothed (that's what happens when I go to be very tired!) and I hope that my clothes will soak up most of my pee.

I really need a lady like you in my life

Just want to be constantly wet together

• Like 1
On 5/8/2020 at 4:37 AM, Paulypeeps said:

I used to wet my bed quite a lot until the mattress springs rusted through and I had to get a new one.

I really enjoy wetting the bed and if I go to bed tired I can sometimes find the urge to wet quite irresistible. I try and make sure that I have peed before going to bed so that if I do get the urge to wet I don't do too much.

I don't like protecting the bed, I much prefer to let my pee soak away in to the mattress.

Now although I wet the bed rarely, it is usually when I go to bed fully clothed (that's what happens when I go to be very tired!) and I hope that my clothes will soak up most of my pee.

That is hot as hell. I would invest in new mattresses for you to destroy.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...