Peeing the bed

Does anyone else ever wet the bed on purpose? Wake up the next morning with a bursting bladder. Maybe feeling a bit horny. And just say the hell with it and let loose? I know its messy. Just seeing if anyone else does it?

For me. I have a weak bladder. I think its where I obtained my pee fetish. Some nights if I drink too much I wet the bed. When I wake up I am usually very aroused. Most times I have to pee again so I just let loose. Sometimes I even fall back to sleep and do it again when I wake back up. Its a huge turn on. Wish I had a significant other who enjoyed it as much as I do so we could share the experience. 

Anywho. Enough rambling. This is to ask if anyone else on here has a bed wetting fetish and if so, did you wet the bed growing up?

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
6 hours ago, PeeMan69 said:

Does anyone else ever wet the bed on purpose? Wake up the next morning with a bursting bladder. Maybe feeling a bit horny. And just say the hell with it and let loose? I know its messy. Just seeing if anyone else does it?

For me. I have a weak bladder. I think its where I obtained my pee fetish. Some nights if I drink too much I wet the bed. When I wake up I am usually very aroused. Most times I have to pee again so I just let loose. Sometimes I even fall back to sleep and do it again when I wake back up. Its a huge turn on. Wish I had a significant other who enjoyed it as much as I do so we could share the experience. 

Anywho. Enough rambling. This is to ask if anyone else on here has a bed wetting fetish and if so, did you wet the bed growing up?

hey PeeMan glad to have you here again!

well, I don't love messy situations to be honest, so I never wet it on purpose, though I have peed on purpose on that of lesbian lovers in the past

but it happened to me once that I wet the bed after exceeding drinking!!!🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

hey PeeMan glad to have you here again!

well, I don't love messy situations to be honest, so I never wet it on purpose, though I have peed on purpose on that of lesbian lovers in the past

but it happened to me once that I wet the bed after exceeding drinking!!!🤣

That sounds really hot. I enjoy getting pee'd on. I've only unfortunately had one ex who did but we didn't get along. :/ I cover my mattress with a wet guard btw. Then I only have to wash the bedding ;)

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, PeeMan69 said:

I cover my mattress with a wet guard btw. Then I only have to wash the bedding 😉

smart

45 minutes ago, PeeMan69 said:

I enjoy getting pee'd on

who doesn't?🤣

46 minutes ago, PeeMan69 said:

I've only unfortunately had one ex who did but we didn't get along

you'll find another one, the ocean is filled with fishes if you see what I mean

you just should find the right way to persuade people

and stay away from girls who aren't kinky, it leads only to delusions!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Hi and welcome, mate.  I've never wet the bed on purpose, not because I have any ideological objection, but because the thought of the clean up is just too much.  I did wet my pyjamas once about twelve years ago when I was in my mid forties but it was an isolated, stress-related, incident. 

On 4/27/2018 at 4:52 AM, PeeMan69 said:

You are not allone

20151011_161502.jpg

P1150352.JPG

P1150334.JPG

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

I think the reason I got into wetting was because my first wife Gabriel ( true name ) used to pee our bed and not always by accident,!! After one exhausting new year party she just giggled and whispered that she was peeing the bed ,!!! Only once did she let me pee on her bum and panties while in bed ,! Sadly she's no longer with us ,!!!  

• Like 1

We have, accidentally, and it was rather expensive, lol. We had a massage slide on top of our king size bed, and had a fairly wet session, all three of us had already gone once or twice so it was sloshing about a bit when one of the girls put a high heel through it (don't ask, it's what we do) but we didn't know when it happened. The entire contents was avidly soaked up by the mattress, and it couldn't be cleaned. It soaked up so much, I think it put on an extra 100kg. Turning it over didn't help, damp spots had already appeared on the opposite side.

I was on the phone the next morning to get a new one delivered at earliest possible delivery. The old one we smuggled into the local landfill without asking anyone for help, and we slept the next three nights jammed into Mary's double bed.

The massage slide has not been replaced as yet, not a lot of interest to get a new one, rofl.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

We have, accidentally, and it was rather expensive, lol. We had a massage slide on top of our king size bed, and had a fairly wet session, all three of us had already gone once or twice so it was sloshing about a bit when one of the girls put a high heel through it (don't ask, it's what we do) but we didn't know when it happened. The entire contents was avidly soaked up by the mattress, and it couldn't be cleaned. It soaked up so much, I think it put on an extra 100kg. Turning it over didn't help, damp spots had already appeared on the opposite side.

I was on the phone the next morning to get a new one delivered at earliest possible delivery. The old one we smuggled into the local landfill without asking anyone for help, and we slept the next three nights jammed into Mary's double bed.

The massage slide has not been replaced as yet, not a lot of interest to get a new one, rofl.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
On 4/26/2018 at 10:52 PM, PeeMan69 said:

This is actually what kind of started my watersports interest. It's kind of embarrassing but i had a night time accident issue up until i was 15 years old... it happened less at 13 and 14 but stopped completely halfway through age 15.  Then i started to miss the feeling of a wet bed...so since i already had a cover on my mattress.. i started wetting the bed on purpose. i'd undress... hold it till i couldn't anymore then i'd wet on the bed. it felt nice. or i would self pee.. kinda of tilt my hips back and shower myself. i didn't like when it got on my face..but my chest and belly was fine. 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

This is actually what kind of started my watersports interest. It's kind of embarrassing but i had a night time accident issue up until i was 15 years old... it happened less at 13 and 14 but stopped completely halfway through age 15.  Then i started to miss the feeling of a wet bed...so since i already had a cover on my mattress.. i started wetting the bed on purpose. i'd undress... hold it till i couldn't anymore then i'd wet on the bed. it felt nice. or i would self pee.. kinda of tilt my hips back and shower myself. i didn't like when it got on my face..but my chest and belly was fine. 

more terrible or more funny to you?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

getting it on my face... terrible.. just..not really a fan of that.

ihihihihi well being different between friends is actually funny ahahahahahah

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Curvy_Luscious said:

Nope. I made it to the shower where I stood outside the stall and peed into the drain standing. Nice long one. 

your bed or your shower, with your permission I would like to pee there, obviously while you lie under my stream...

• Agree 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 year later...

My bed wetting started by accident too. I accidentally peed in my bed some time ago luckily i had protection. It felt so good i woke up warm and soaking wet and the way the pee puddles in the bed turns me on so much.  I am getting my own apartment soon and I am going to be using my bed as a toilet as often as i can

On 5/8/2020 at 3:37 AM, Paulypeeps said:

I used to wet my bed quite a lot until the mattress springs rusted through and I had to get a new one.

I really enjoy wetting the bed and if I go to bed tired I can sometimes find the urge to wet quite irresistible. I try and make sure that I have peed before going to bed so that if I do get the urge to wet I don't do too much.

I don't like protecting the bed, I much prefer to let my pee soak away in to the mattress.

Now although I wet the bed rarely, it is usually when I go to bed fully clothed (that's what happens when I go to be very tired!) and I hope that my clothes will soak up most of my pee.

I have wanted to try peeing my bed unprotected, however id be afraid of it. I just peed in it 10 min ago in my boxers and were they soaked and i have a plastic sheet on underneath my sheets. The spot is huge and the pee puddles up very nicely. I am lying in a large puddle of pee I usually wear a tshirt and my red underwear as you can see it change color the wetter they got. I only started wetting the bed recently, however i cant wait to move in to my apartment and when i decide to wet the bed, i dont need to hide it.  And i can wet as much as i want

• Like 1
  • Hot 1