The awesome grandeur of nature

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:11 PM, spywareonya said:

This is beautiful... I know so much stories... about the rain...

I write stories about rain........golden rain anyway, lol.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I write stories about rain........golden rain anyway, lol.

it's said, but I find this so touching that in ten years I never actually asked the Gods, nor I'll ever will, about it being true or false, that when a soul is ready to get seated into the body of a fetus, she transmigrates to this dimension during the first rain after she decided that way

it's like the souls of people are accompained down from heaven by raindrops… and is the most speechlessly romantic thing I can think about... beside Alex that taught me this legend, I never told anybody before 

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

oh my Goddess I would NEVER be there!!!

what kind of pic! That man deserves a prize!!!

Thats just a 3 ton female defending her calf or herd.Imagine a 5 ton bull in musth(when elephants basically feel horny for a few weeks)with 6 foot long tusks!

• Like 1

It would be a struggle to regard this as in any way beautiful, but in it's way it is still awesome.

This is what an ant actually looks like in a microscopic close up....

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

A supernova remnant.....

supernova-622x415.jpg

It is worth reflecting that all stars pretty much function by converting hydrogen into helium via nuclear fusion. Towards the end of their lives most normal stars like our sun might convert  helium into some carbon, but that is about the end of the line in terms of matter conversion for most stars. But massive stars can attain such huge temperatures in their cores that they can convert carbon into ever heavier elements, right up to and including iron. These stars then explode in massive supernovae. All elements heavier than carbon, as well as most carbon itself, were created in such massive stars, whilst all elements heavier than iron were created in the extreme conditions of the actual supernova explosion itself, which scatters these elements across the universe. The oxygen we breathe, the water we drink, the rock and metal that our planet itself is formed from, and most of the substance that makes up our own bodies, was all created in such massive stars which went supernova. And the gold which makes up the jewellery we often yearn for, and upon which the wealth of nations is in part based, was created in the actual explosions of supernovas themselves. We owe our very existence - and the existence of our planet - to supernova eruptions billions of years ago, scattering the stuff we and our world was formed from throughout the galaxy and universe.

That is indeed awesome to ponder.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, steve25805 said:

This is a scene from Dartmoor National Park in the UK which is only a few miles from where I live......

Related image

this place is amazing

England got some powerful energy veins, that is why Druids performed magick like a boss

• Like 2
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Dartmoor sunset, with some Dartmoor ponies grazing. These ponies are a breed specific to Dartmoor. They live naturally nowhere else......

Image result for dartmoor sunset

two of the things I love most in life, Ponies, and sunsets!!!!

Steve thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Halley's comet, taken by the Giotto space probe in 1986......

Image result for pics taken by space probes

wow this is amazing

many scientists believe that the original bacteria were born from the commixtion of substances present in the priomordial mud of planets, and some rare ones falling unto newborn planets thanks to passing comets...

• Like 2