The awesome grandeur of nature

2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

A beautiful sunset over a lake.....

Image result for glorious nature

Oh my God Steve this is awsome... it's inhuman... Thank you for posting, it looks like a fake by how incredibly coloured it is... sometimes Reality overrun imagination... thank you for helping me enjoy such an incredible panorama...

• Like 1

No idea where this is. Looks like it might be in the foothills of the Alps or something......but beautiful.....

Nature

yes very probably they are the Alps, on the continental side... these places are absurd... and now a little secret about me... I would like to live there!

• Like 1

A scene inside Cheddar Caves......

Related image

caves had Always been a very personal fascination of mine

I visited some of them, very very big, though I cannot say which ones to avoid infringe my anonimacy... 

this pic is Amazing, thank you for sharing, the energy can be felt even throughout a pic!!!

• Like 1
On 10 May 2018 at 9:46 PM, spywareonya said:

looks  like he's sayin

"Bitch I'm fabulous" ahahahahaha

Lol, the cockatoo has taken over the job of the seagull, these things have learned to open rubbish bins, haunt you unmercifully when you are trying to eat in the open, and the noise that several hundred of these can make is beyond belief. 

This one was actually saying 'I'm here, where's the food', rofl.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Lol, the cockatoo has taken over the job of the seagull, these things have learned to open rubbish bins, haunt you unmercifully when you are trying to eat in the open, and the noise that several hundred of these can make is beyond belief. 

This one was actually saying 'I'm here, where's the food', rofl.

ahahahahahha I hate seagulls, they are funny as hell but also terribly pushy

that quote of you

8 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

'I'm here, where's the food

is quite fitting ahahahaha

I already have a 25 pounds cat whose character is perfectly described by your quote, so I don't need a seagull

ahahahahahahahahaah

Full moon......

Image result for beautiful landscapes

I suspect the full moon means something special and magical to you, @spywareonya

the full moon reflects on Earth a very particular quantistic energy from the Sun, scientists study it to understand the actual increase of the planet's geomagnetic field

spirits communicate on an easier stance, rituals are more powerful, and our dark side is easierly controlled

hence the myth of the werewolf

and beside, MY full moon turns men into werewolves!!! hahahahahahaha

• Like 1
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:39 AM, spywareonya said:

England got some beautiful panorama...

is this pic actually from there?

Not sure where it is from. Could be from anywhere with a similar climate and geography, including other parts of Europe or parts of North America. But it does look like England at it's most beautiful.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Not sure where it is from. Could be from anywhere with a similar climate and geography, including other parts of Europe or parts of North America. But it does look like England at it's most beautiful.

yes, it's marvellous!!!

• Like 1

A rare picture of the surface of Venus taken by a Soviet Venera probe.

The thick atmosphere mostly consists of carbon dioxide, and is 100 times denser than our own atmosphere at sea level. And the surface temperature is well over 450 C and is hot enough to melt lead.

And it rains sulphuric acid.

The probe that took this photo survived for only a few minutes......

• Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

The surface of Mars......

Image result for mars surface

WOW, Amazing, I have a fascination for that planet, difficult to explain, maybe because according to modern theories Life on Earth actually started there

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

No idea where this is......but it looks awesome.....

flowers, sun, sunset, mountains, dawn

Oh My Goddess this is inhuman... You know that if our brains were totally activated, we would see the word like that 24/7? How Many wonders the world still got to offer, and we are just scraping the Surface...

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

A rare picture of the surface of Venus taken by a Soviet Venera probe.

The thick atmosphere mostly consists of carbon dioxide, and is 100 times denser than our own atmosphere at sea level. And the surface temperature is well over 450 C and is hot enough to melt lead.

And it rains sulphuric acid.

The probe that took this photo survived for only a few minutes......

Related image

Venus is the most inhospital place imaginable

quite funny it is the astrological planet of Love and Sex...

obviously there is a hidden meaning...

Thank you for posting this Steve, sincerely...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1