The awesome grandeur of nature

48 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

There is an occasional  odd one in the mix.

IMG_3019.JPG

albino kangaroo!!!!!!!!!!! I have lot of pics of them they are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!😍

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
44 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Bush Walk

Nature Reserve about 1 hour aw

IMG_2964.JPG

and last but not least, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SUPERCUTE CREATURE????????????????????????????????????

I'll call it NosePuffyBird just to be clear😍

• Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

and last but not least, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SUPERCUTE CREATURE????????????????????????????????????

I'll call it NosePuffyBird just to be clear😍

Lol, it's a kookaburra, our native bird.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Lol, it's a kookaburra, our native bird.

it's ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

From now on it will be called CUDDLE-BURRA

and this is my last word about it ahahahahaahahhahahah

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, spywareonya said:

but the cutest creature in existence (once again in Australia...) is

the QUOKKA!!!!!

Risultati immagini per quokka

Lol, these are too cute. Rare on the mainland, only seen in a zoo. Rottnest Island off the coast of W.A is the best place, although there is a prohibition on interacting with them. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

there is a prohibition on interacting with them. 

do you know why?

because they are so friendly that they got hurt when you go away and try to follow you and change their lifestyle

I swear, I read it on a newspaper!!!

how cute should a creature be to be mandatory to avoid contact with it??????

3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

do you know why?

because they are so friendly that they got hurt when you go away and try to follow you and change their lifestyle

I swear, I read it on a newspaper!!!

how cute should a creature be to be mandatory to avoid contact with it??????

People try to feed them human food, and the poor little things die because of it. Their diet and water requirements are so finely balanced that any change will have a bad effect. They are fearless and so curious that they will come right up to you, but the authorities frown on contact. There is a $300 fine, and if cruelty is proven, a $50,000 fine with a five year jail term.

On the mainland, snakes and domestic cats have taken half of them since 1992. On the islands, they have no predators.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

People try to feed them human food, and the poor little things die because of it. Their diet and water requirements are so finely balanced that any change will have a bad effect. They are fearless and so curious that they will come right up to you, but the authorities frown on contact. There is a $300 fine, and if cruelty is proven, a $50,000 fine with a five year jail term.

On the mainland, snakes and domestic cats have taken half of them since 1992. On the islands, they have no predators.

it's such a sad story!!!

I am happy they live in an Island where they are safe!!!

• Agree 1