Enough for now.

Will add more periodically.

Others are welcome to as well......

Steve, I'm speechless

I want to reply, but not now, I couldn't find the right world

thank you

thank you Steve

you are Beyond comparison

a shameless, web-through french kiss, Alex would endorse, he is a MAN and YOU are a COMRADE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

Pluto

Related image

in astrology Pluto is the planet related to the civilization and de-mistification of the dark side, and also the occult, and human fetishes

it also control seceret agencies, money, and social power

it is the holy planet of Witches

we are said to worship the Moon because it is linked to the woman but this is ridiculous indeed

we worship the Moon because within its spiritual body there's a "router" for Pluto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

Sunset at Land's End. This is the most south-westerly tip of the UK and only about 100 miles from where I live. I have been here myself....

Image result for landsend sunset

this is marvellous Beyond speech

there are portions of the spiritual world that are like this

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Jupiter's moon, Io, on which a volcanic eruption can be seen.....

Image result for io volcano

you know that Io is so violent that the rock currently forming its crust was in its core no less than 3-4 years ago, and it will be sunken under new eruptions to the point it will melt and become its core again in the same amount of time?

I mean ALL Io, not little portions near volcanoes

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

This is Olympus Mons on Mars, the highest peak anywhere in the Solar System. It is actually a massive but long extinct volcano....

Related image

300 miles wide, 18 in height. Mars is the real deal

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

A Norwegian fjord.....

Image result for fjord

a lot of powerful eurpean djenoun lives there, they are called Thurs, and are the most powerful entities of Earth before the Gods themselves

they are incredibly ancient and well mannered, but they also got a terrifying dark side because they live for so much time, that they can actually see a dead human to be reborn and die again for many times, and therefore in their mind Killing a human couldn't be different from when you argue with somebody knowing you will fix things in a couple of days

they usually are gentle, but are also solemn and majestic to the point of appearing almost heartless, trans-personal like Nature

they are the best friends of the Gods but even the Gods themselves respect the Thurs because how incredibly old as a race they are

they are rumored to have existed here for tens of billions of years, during the rise of the first mammals, after the asteroids that killed the dinosaurs unlesshed so much elecrtomagnetic and nuclear energy to actually kill also the nature spirits that existend back in the times of dinosaurs

Thurs were born after and had been the sole ruler of Earth, with only little animals and little spirits, for millions of years, seeing nothing but the marvellous and nevr ending cycle of Nature

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I had @spywareonya in particular in mind with this thread, but it is for anyone who enjoys and respects the awesome grandeur of nature's wonders......

The aftermath of a supernova explosion, when massive starts blow themselves apart at the end of their lives and can briefly outshine an entire galaxy......

Image result for awesome space pics

beside Hydrogen and Helium, created by the Big Bang, all other elements were created by supernovae

we are dust of dead stars

and are stars ourselves

Edited by spywareonya
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2

this clearly states the power of sheer energy

now ask this to yourself

we are speaking of 16 million degrees

what if told you the flaming disk around black holes reaches 2  BILLIONS?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The Pillars of Creation - massive gas and dust clouds in space which are the birthplace of stars......

They can be as long as the distance between the Sun and and Saturn!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1