The awesome grandeur of nature

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:03 AM, steve25805 said:

How is this for cute. A hamster.....

hamster-tips.jpg

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

Alex have had two of them many years ago, they are cute and nibble on everything, hairs on your head, and gum-wrapped tech included!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/26/2018 at 6:03 AM, steve25805 said:

How is this for cute. A hamster.....

hamster-tips.jpg

Still a wonder of evolution,just as the whale or elephant.Its ancestors had to fight,survive and breed to become this little fella,just the same as all species alive or extinct.

Hamsters are one of those animals that are inversely cute/violent.They look all cute and snuggly,yet put 2 males in a cage and call the vet.Rabbits are the same.A 7/10 on the FW cute/violent ratio..

• Agree 2
6 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

Still a wonder of evolution,just as the whale or elephant.Its ancestors had to fight,survive and breed to become this little fella,just the same as all species alive or extinct.

Hamsters are one of those animals that are inversely cute/violent.They look all cute and snuggly,yet put 2 males in a cage and call the vet.Rabbits are the same.A 7/10 on the FW cute/violent ratio..

Agree with every single word you said

But indeedSteve posted it for its cute appearence, and ahahaha I find them cute myself!!!

And I love cute things!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 4/25/2018 at 10:54 PM, steve25805 said:

I had @spywareonya in particular in mind with this thread, but it is for anyone who enjoys and respects the awesome grandeur of nature's wonders......

The aftermath of a supernova explosion, when massive starts blow themselves apart at the end of their lives and can briefly outshine an entire galaxy......

Image result for awesome space pics

I'm not the only astronomy geek here!! Yay😂😂😂

• Love 1

8 hours ago, steve25805 said:

An awesome nebula in space where stars are being born.....

o-BEST-SPACE-PHOTOS-2014-facebook.jpg

They are remnants of dead stars… and from them new stars are born into existence… marvellous cycle...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, steve25805 said:

This is awesome.....

Landscape_01.jpg

I agree my friend, this is awsome

It's a place I would love to live in, but also even simply visiting it… you can feel the power it emanates...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 8/29/2018 at 7:29 AM, spywareonya said:

Another one that strikes a chord in my depths

Marvellous

Thank you man, awsome

Ya the awesome power and beauty of the sea is  breathtaking for me. I live on the prairies and don't see big bodys of water that often

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 1:34 AM, speedy3471 said:

Ya the awesome power and beauty of the sea is  breathtaking for me. I live on the prairies and don't see big bodys of water that often

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 1:36 AM, speedy3471 said:

I like to think we have some great sun sets and rises out here tho.

Where exactly?

I spotted you on another thread about zones but I am curious

Don't feel pushed to answer, many keep their country a secret, I do, just for example

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 9/2/2018 at 11:24 AM, spywareonya said:

Where exactly?

I spotted you on another thread about zones but I am curious

Don't feel pushed to answer, many keep their country a secret, I do, just for example

I live the province of Saskatchewan. Iam Canadian. Wide open spaces around here. Iam 300km from the nearest city, so nothing to ruin the views of the sunrise and sunset. The colours in the sunset are breathtaking 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I live the province of Saskatchewan. Iam Canadian. Wide open spaces around here. Iam 300km from the nearest city, so nothing to ruin the views of the sunrise and sunset. The colours in the sunset are breathtaking 

oh GODDESS thank you

Amazing!!!

• Love 2