The awesome grandeur of nature

54 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

We get some wicked thunderstorms here. It usually brings on a hail storm as well 

I have a complicated relationship with hailstorms

Hail is a Rune, called Hagalaz, it means something that begins with a disaster but that can end up well

Hail damages the crops, but the surviving plants not only can suck nutrients from slowly melting ice (that brought a lot of chemicals from the atmosphere) but also from the dead and decomposing plants around them

This in the end makes them grow up great

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I have a complicated relationship with hailstorms

Hail is a Rune, called Hagalaz, it means something that begins with a disaster but that can end up well

Hail damages the crops, but the surviving plants not only can suck nutrients from slowly melting ice (that brought a lot of chemicals from the atmosphere) but also from the dead and decomposing plants around them

This in the end makes them grow up great

Unless the hailstorm levels the whole field. I've seen aftermath when it looks like the field was cut with a lawn mower

@speedy3471

Your last pics were amazing

THANK YOU

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:30 PM, speedy3471 said:

Wow. History was made. Very cool 

This too means so much to me

Black holes are an important field of study in the Occult because our explaination of supernatural is a link of quantistic informations deployed by subatomic particles

To study what happens to Matter when shred to pieces by extreme energies (like black holes gravity) is thus a very interesting field of research

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

@speedy3471

Your last pics were amazing

THANK YOU

This too means so much to me

Black holes are an important field of study in the Occult because our explaination of supernatural is a link of quantistic informations deployed by subatomic particles

To study what happens to Matter when shred to pieces by extreme energies (like black holes gravity) is thus a very interesting field of research

Your very welcome 

• Thanks 1

@speedy3471

This last pic was AMAZING

It looks like a fire burning on the horizon...

A huge flame...

and yes, Micky's one was awsome, I can just imagine what adventure can start among those dark Woods… maybe a monster sleeps there?

The girl in me has heartbeat...

• Love 2
19 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@speedy3471

This last pic was AMAZING

It looks like a fire burning on the horizon...

A huge flame...

and yes, Micky's one was awsome, I can just imagine what adventure can start among those dark Woods… maybe a monster sleeps there?

The girl in me has heartbeat...

It was quite peculiar. A coloum of orange and purple going strait up haha

• Love 1
19 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

It was quite peculiar. A coloum of orange and purple going strait up haha

I love it

That mix of colours is of huge importance to me

I never stated this so openly but I have an almost psychotic relationship with colours

Some of them actually makes my head dizzie and light… and I feel like they whisper to me...

• Love 2
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I love it

That mix of colours is of huge importance to me

I never stated this so openly but I have an almost psychotic relationship with colours

Some of them actually makes my head dizzie and light… and I feel like they whisper to me...

Well the colours we have in our sunsets and sun rises would absolutely speak volumes to you. It's hard to describe how beautiful they are

• Like 1