The awesome grandeur of nature

On 2/6/2019 at 6:25 PM, Scot_Lover said:

This storm blew through last night, dumped a months rain in 30 min, killed our power until this morning. Up on the mountain, Maigh said it all with a fitting "Something Wicked This Way Comes".

20190206_151608.jpg

The clouds look wicked. I hope there wasn't to much damage from all the rain

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Local flooding only, supermarket got inundated, no damage though. We were out driving when we saw it coming, got home before it started. Was pretty intense for a while. 

Glad to hear there was no widespread flooding. Did the storm bring some cooler weather?

• Like 1
On 2/6/2019 at 10:00 PM, Ozabot said:

I saw the Northern Lights once in the northern part of the lower peninsula of my state, Michigan.  But, they were nothing compared to this video.  Due to the location I saw only a faint, grey display of flickering shadows on the horizon.  Still, it was amazing!  Thanks for the wonderful video!

As some of you may have observed, I love Niagara Falls.  I've been there twice.  Everyone should see it, if possible, before they check out.  The link below is to the best site I've found on the falls.  It's their video page, but I urge you to check out the entire site.  It's awesome!  They even have a live webcam of the falls.  I truly hope you enjoy it! 🙂

Niagara Falls Live!

Niagara Falls Live Webcam! 

*Times listed are GMT -5.  (U.S. Eastern time)*

cave-of-the-winds-1325x1868-64pct-red.jpg

Edited by 2prnot2p
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

The networks of decks you see in the pic of Niagara Falls above is taken down and reassembled every year!  They can't leave it up in winter as the weather would ruin it and render it unsafe.  So, it is built every year with new wood.  Amazing, eh?  If you enlarge the pic all the way, you will see the complexity of its construction.

The top deck is called "Hurricane Deck."  You get totally drenched up there!  When I visited the falls, we went on this 'Cave Of The Winds' tour and my wife would not go up to Hurricane Deck with me.  She didn't want her makeup and hair to get messed up.  Can you believe that?  I was pulling her arm to come with me, but I had to go up alone.  The second time we went to Niagara Falls, our son was with us and he came up there with me.  He was 15 at the time.  Another fond memory of my late son! 🙂

• Love 1
10 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

The networks of decks you see in the pic of Niagara Falls above is taken down and reassembled every year!  They can't leave it up in winter as the weather would ruin it and render it unsafe.  So, it is built every year with new wood.  Amazing, eh?  If you enlarge the pic all the way, you will see the complexity of its construction.

The top deck is called "Hurricane Deck."  You get totally drenched up there!  When I visited the falls, we went on this 'Cave Of The Winds' tour and my wife would not go up to Hurricane Deck with me.  She didn't want her makeup and hair to get messed up.  Can you believe that?  I was pulling her arm to come with me, but I had to go up alone.  The second time we went to Niagara Falls, our son was with us and he came up there with me.  He was 15 at the time.  Another fond memory of my late son! 🙂

If I ever win the lottery I have a dream of touring America in a camper van and visiting all the great sites of natural awe and wonder, and Niagara Falls is one such place I'd love to visit.

Others include the Grand Canyon, the Florida Everglades, Arizona Meteor Crater, Yellowstone National Park, the Rockies

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:36 PM, steve25805 said:

21.png

This is absurd Steve

This is the kind of scenario that I find to be a pivot of both reality and spiritual world

These colours are Amazing… thank you for sharing… I am putting them in a selection in my PC...

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:36 PM, steve25805 said:

23.png

You know I adore these kinds of places

I absolutely love it, I imagine all little fairies playing among the waters sprays while I jump into the river underneath the waterfall!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:21 PM, steve25805 said:

19.jpg

Is this Paradise???

I think I should enlarge my Lessons in Magick to describe all spiritual levels… this is what one of them looks like!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17.jpg

This summons a strange sensation in me, like it was the start of an ADVENTURE!!! It's so secluded and mysterious and yet sunny...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Amazing!!!

Where is it from???!!!

I cannot remember where I found it now, sorry.

Not sure where this is but it looks to me like somewhere in Africa or India but that's just a guess.

• Love 1

13.jpg

And this is from the Kingdom of Forests

It must be, because it is so beautiful one cannot believe he is not actually seeing Astral!!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Another one from the Spiritual Kingdom of Shores… wanna know what it is, eh?!

Always interested to here more from your knowledge of the spirit realm.

• Love 1