The awesome grandeur of nature

7 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Oi, leave our emus alone, lol. They can't help having a brain that's smaller than their eyeball. 

they're sooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute running with all that ass-shaking

shake it, shake it, shake it like you really mean it, shake it shake it!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Coastline near us, these are from my phone.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

you live HERE

with TWO marvellous girls!!!!!!!!!!

you must have been a hero in your past life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahah 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, steve25805 said:

This is how Stonehenge is thought to have looked before the passing of many centuries took it's toll.......

Image result for stonehenge

Stonehenge was an astronomical observatory, a scientifical device, for human's first exploration of the concept of Time

it also was helpful in spiritual works though not as a temple itself (regardless of what modern Wikkans claim) because the Celts knew that some astronomical positions were more useful in performing spirtual works, which are in fact nothing different than inserting our own will in the electricity of the Earth field

the Celts were very actual and wise about it, and where among the last people to mantain the original knowledge of the Gods, thouhg it ended up anyway getting messed with a bit of folklore, it cannot be avoided

nonetheless, it still is Paramount for those who knows what to look for, regardless hapless people continue to think that the Celts had this "hug-a-tree" wikka attitude, with rituals about walking in circle and chanting while throwing flowers, which they definitely had NOT

Celtic witchcraft was dark as SHIT and possessed insight on the most ancient Truths in Existence, though it got spoiled a bit in the end

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, spywareonya said:

you live HERE

with TWO marvellous girls!!!!!!!!!!

you must have been a hero in your past life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahah 

Lol, thank you. It's 40km away, but that beach is worth the drive.

• Agree 1

Sunset over the sea....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

The awesome power of the sea......

Related image

ok this is awe-inspiring

the sentiment of awe is very important in the training of a Witch because awe is a channeled and civilized way of "fear of other's power"

people use violence in unfitting ways because they do not want to be overpowered, therefore they add anger and hatred to it, and when people are set in danger by somebody who hate them, immediately starts to hate in return

contemplating the violence of Nature can indeed make you feel a very particular sensation, that of being afraid and put in danger, yes, but by something that does NOT hate you, thus de-censoring the elements of fear yet without additional hatred

it can help people to contact violence as an archetype, deprieved by all the negatives additions from humans

contacting violence in such a pure form can help a man becoming more scathed and wise about his own violence, without falling prey to it

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Image result for The awesome power of the sea

foreboding

I agree, but for a much deeper reason. Those colours activates the mental circuits that link human brain to the soul, and the soul got ten billions stories to tell, all of them are so intimate that regardless of the fact they're all good, they are perceived as ominous

• Love 1
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I agree, but for a much deeper reason. Those colours activates the mental circuits that link human brain to the soul, and the soul got ten billions stories to tell, all of them are so intimate that regardless of the fact they're all good, they are perceived as ominous

I think the fading light and darkening hues conjured for me images of deep waters in darkness, and that is a frightening concept. 

There could be a psychological element. I almost drowned on the beach at the age of less than 3. Though that was in broad daylight

But water in the dark has featured in some of my most symbolic dreams, to signify loss and change, again dreams laced with a vague sense of foreboding and even menace.

There was a time in my life over 25 years ago now which was a hellish period for me, when life as I knew it was falling apart, relationships around me were fracturing, people I had known for a number of years were passing out of my life. I had a number of symbolic dreams at that time which indicated the death of the old and the coming of the new. 

The most vivid one went like this......

It was dark and I was in this kind of small granite-lined gully leading down behind some houses in a village towards the sea. It was dark. I was thigh deep in fast flowing water that looked almost black in the darkness, trying to wade upstream but making little headway and fearful of losing my footing and being swept down. Then the body of someone I knew - who in reality was passing out of my life at this time and was no longer the warm friendly person we'd always known him as - in my dream swept past me and flowed on downstream.

I know what the dream symbolised. My old life was passing, with people I'd known being swept out of my life, symbolically "dying" as a presence in my life, but instead of going with the flow I was trying to resist it, fearful of change, hence the sense of menace and foreboding.

Dark waters have often had a foreboding presence subconsciously for me, though the message of that particularly dream proved to be positive in the end. The people swept out of my life were often negative people for me.

My star sign is Cancer, which is a water sign. Whether that has any relevance I can only wonder about.

• Love 1

@steve25805

we said the same thing, let me explain

what you describe as forebearing is what I call ominous

when somebody is tickling you somewhere you really consider exceedingly tickling, it can become bothering even if the person in question loves you Whole-heartedly and touch you with great sensitivity and respect.

The soul is so intimate that it is not a reassuring place

it is, because there you can feel the absolute unexistence of what we call Death, it's just you stopping to be Steve25805 and simply restart being Steven or Stephen, you are still yourself, just in a different guise

but also it is not (reassuring I mean) because it is so intimate it almost scaries, and you can perceive there the eternal Death of all things you cannot bring with you between lives: i.e. everything but the deepest loves and experiences

and it can be really scaring

Cancer is the most sensitive of all signs, and is deeply linked to the ominous nature of Soul

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Western Mediterranean by night, a space eye view. 

Here you can see Spain, southern France, and part of the north African coast.

How much energy humanity expends on lighting is immediately obvious. Any passing alien would only need eyes to know immediately that our world hosts intelligent life.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is the beautiful light echo from a stellar explosion, some kind of nova caused by a build up of incoming gas onto a star which reaches a critical mass, density and heat and sets off a major explosion near the surface.

This image is caused by light from the explosion several years afterwards passing through "nearby" dust and gas. Though when you consider that light travels at a speed of approximately 186,000 miles per second - 300,000 km per second - and consider how many such seconds there are in several years - then clearly the distance travelled is vast, so the term "nearby" is a relative one only, lol....

• Love 1

Kangaroos.

These creatures look mildly amusing yet also awesomely cute and fascinating when they move at speed, with their unique way of bounding along......

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Volcano lightning....

volcano-lightning-matador-seo.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwww this is incredible!!!!!

marvellous, the perfect commixtion of light and darkness, naturality and fury

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, steve25805 said:

A localised heavy shower from the air......

storm-Plane-matador-seo-.jpg

I often see this when I go to the mountains around where I live and look down to the plain... ihihihihih I found it funny, dunno why, maybe because I imagine the cloud knocking on somebody's door and say "Does mr.so and so lives here? we have a special delivery of rain exaclty for this block and this block alone!!!"

or maybe somebody is speaking at the phone with a friend and says "you knoe, here the weather is terrible, we're going to have a picnic somewhere where's sunny!!! just on the other side of the road from our house!!!"

• Haha 3
  • Love 1