2 questions

I have two questions. 

1) I don't know if its my regular internet connection or not, but I use a VPN for a lot of my browsing , especially with adult websites, as I'm sure many others do, the only way I can access the site lately is though a VPN connection, has anyone else had any issues with this?

2) When ever I login it tells me my connection to the site isn't secure , can anyone explain whats going on with that?

6 hours ago, travelguy said:

I have two questions. 

1) I don't know if its my regular internet connection or not, but I use a VPN for a lot of my browsing , especially with adult websites, as I'm sure many others do, the only way I can access the site lately is though a VPN connection, has anyone else had any issues with this?

2) When ever I login it tells me my connection to the site isn't secure , can anyone explain whats going on with that?

Cannot help you with VPN.

Site is not secure, only just noticed this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2018 at 2:20 AM, travelguy said:

I have two questions. 

1. What error do you get when not connecting via VPN? Or does nothing load at all? Is this the same in all browsers? 

2. We don't have an SSL certificate. No credit card information etc is managed through the site anyway though. The site is no less secure than before, but Google now highlight this. It is really nothing to worry about.