I lost at a game..

8 minutes ago, Sephora said:

So, we had this challenge game going on called heads up at a resto bar Saturday night with my hubby, my best friend her her man. Since i lost 3 times in a row, they asked me to grab someone's mug and pee in it. However that was difficult, since that, they asked me to block the sink drain and pee on the sink. It was quite full let me tell you.

It will be a good game. I would like to see this but I have no chance.

2 hours ago, Sephora said:

So, we had this challenge game going on called heads up at a resto bar Saturday night with my hubby, my best friend her her man. Since i lost 3 times in a row, they asked me to grab someone's mug and pee in it. However that was difficult, since that, they asked me to block the sink drain and pee on the sink. It was quite full let me tell you.

20180420_145514.jpg

is that a single piss?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 4/23/2018 at 1:56 PM, Sephora said:

Since i lost 3 times in a row, they asked me to grab someone's mug and pee in it. However that was difficult, since that, they asked me to block the sink drain and pee on the sink. It was quite full let me tell you.

I need some new friends.  My friends never play cool games like this.  😭😂

• Agree 1