De Praestigiis Angelorum 2

If I saw a girl pissing in my car like that, I'd enjoy the show.

I love the audacity of your characters when the piss, the slightly dark air of power and dominance, and the sense that they are pissing wherever the fuck they like without giving a fuck - and enjoying it.

Perhaps in a future story they could meet some guy called Steve and go back to his place, where one of them decides to just piss right there on the living room carpet? Lol, naughty suggestion from me.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

If I saw a girl pissing in my car like, I'd enjoy the show.

I love the audacity of your characters when the piss, the slightly dark air of power and dominance, and the sense that they are pissing wherever the fuck they like without giving a fuck - and enjoying it.

It's a spiritual thing, a rite of passage to the adult age, a hole in the sky. I was almost possessed while writing that part

2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Perhaps in a future story they could meet some guy called Steve and go back to his place, where one of them decides to just piss right there on the living room carpet? Lol, naughty suggestion from me.

things will get darker in the future, they will need a hand

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, steve25805 said:

obviously if you prefer a lighter setting for the shower you suggested, just let me know, unless I'll put Steve where I'm planning, just let you know it would be more visceral and less funny-only

or would you prefer to be the bad guy, this time?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, wetwulf said:

A creative idea and hot story. Looking forward to more. 

Wetwulf appreciating my story is an honour

I'm writing quite eagerly, I just have to actually decide how to develop it, because I feels like making things darker so to show Scarlet's more vulnerable side, but I also want to create light-hearted piss situations to employ Claire to the fullest.

any suggestion from you will be gladly accepted, the great Steve already gave me some...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, spywareonya said:

obviously if you prefer a lighter setting for the shower you suggested, just let me know, unless I'll put Steve where I'm planning, just let you know it would be more visceral and less funny-only

or would you prefer to be the bad guy, this time?

I think you should go with whatever feels right to you. I love the nonchalant pissing wherever the fuck they want and doing it on my carpet idea. Just bear in mind that though I would probably react with astonishment, and disbelief in an "I can't believe my luck" kind of way, maybe even a little tad of embarrassment in the very beginning, I would NOT react with anger or anything but feigned disapproval. I think it might work best of it's a your character meets my character kind of thing.

But to be honest, it's your story. Write it in any way that works best for you.

• Thanks 1

This hit me particularly hard. It has long been a fantasy of mine to see a woman pissing through the open window of a stranger's car. You've captured the moment so well. I wonder, would Lucinda and Jake take the opportunity to add to Claire's mess in the car?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, nopjans said:

This hit me particularly hard. It has long been a fantasy of mine to see a woman pissing through the open window of a stranger's car. You've captured the moment so well. I wonder, would Lucinda and Jake take the opportunity to add to Claire's mess in the car?

oh no Nop, they are not that bold in any way, do you think I should edit the story to state it more clearly? Claire openly adfirm that Lucinda has the sexuality of a complete loser!

The three of them was just a sorrounding to put Claire's show on display!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know were they to appear anytime again, I still have to decide how to develop the story, last night I had a life-changing spiritual shock that dissatisfied me with the exceeding darkness of my life, I want to respect it and keep the story visceral and a bit scaring, but also adding more light-hearted situations...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Brutus said:

I second nopjans. The car interior pissing is a white hot scenario that almost never becomes reality. I assume this was partly inspired from your own car pissing video here? 

it's something that I Always wanted to do

since it doesn't fall in the category "un-fixable damages" I have not too many moral restraints in performing it, and I would do it exactly the way it is described here...

it's just that nobody ever leave his car with a window down

• Like 1