Which of these would you most like to see at PeeFans...?

Which of these would you most like to see next...?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these would you most like to see next...?

• More members chatting on the forum, and more stories/experiences posted
    • More categorised pictures in the club galleries
    • More videos added to the new free amateur video gallery
    • A return of the original paid video gallery with 1000's of searchable pee videos
    • A new 'Pee Movie List'

On 9/22/2018 at 12:53 AM, Scot_Lover said:

Do we have a thread where all the gloomy people can go to open their hearts? Or would it detract from the forums purpose?

I don't believe so, but feel free to make any threads you like in the general chat area. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Wow!  This thread is sorta troubling.  I love this site, as is!  I truly don't think it's lacking anything at all.  I realize that this thread was started long ago, but...why any disgruntled people?

Having been around the block quite a few times with pee sites, I think I'm in a pretty good position to evaluate things.  I moderated a big site's forum for years in addition to running a chat room and message board at my own site for years.  Pee fans might not realize how good they have it here.  That's just my 2-cents worth.  This site is fine!  Leave it alone.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

Wow!  This thread is sorta troubling.  I love this site, as is!  I truly don't think it's lacking anything at all.  I realize that this thread was started long ago, but...why any disgruntled people?

Having been around the block quite a few times with pee sites, I think I'm in a pretty good position to evaluate things.  I moderated a big site's forum for years in addition to running a chat room and message board at my own site for years.  Pee fans might not realize how good they have it here.  That's just my 2-cents worth.  This site is fine!  Leave it alone.

Thanks for the kind words, but do not worry, this thread is about potential additions and growing the site rather than making any major changes to how things currently are. The core of the site will always be the community forums, and as the poll suggests more activity in this area is what people want most anyway. That said, there's no reason we can't keep that and introduce other elements too (i.e. since this thread was made we have indeed brought back a video gallery for gold members, which is currently being revamped again as we speak).

Even when things are good, I'm of the belief they can always be better, and so I'm keen to build on what we have so we continue to improve. There's no reason we can't cater to more pee-related needs and attract even more people, making PeeFans the home of pee on the internet. 

Whilst I still have ambitious long-term plans for the site, rest assured I am simply focused on adding more, rather than changing the current setup too much. Again though, I do appreciate your comments about being happy as things already are. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

I've only been a member a few weeks, month at most - I have to say I'm more than happy with what I find here.  I'm very conscious that there's no single right solution for every member. As I look at 'activity' I see a lot of video updates which is fine, albeit personally I enjoy the real life stories and anecdotes particularly from the female contributors most. I try to be positive and encouraging, remembering that the yellow flood that floats my boat may be different for others. We're enough in a niche already to be picky and choosy - I'M APPRECIATIVE OF ALL WE HAVE. (sorry not intending to be shouty, just back from the pub - a bit fuzzy and bursting right now...)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For those who were interested in videos (especially in terms of a well organised system and proper video gallery), you'll hopefully like the new version of The Video Gallery (available to all gold members). If you're not yet gold but interested in knowing more, just drop me a message.🙂