Click here to remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
Admin

6 Uses of Clubs You Might Not Have Thought Of...

I appreciate clubs takes a bit of getting used to, and if you're curious about the idea of running one but don't get what you could do with this feature, here are 6 example ideas for inspiration...

1. Create a club about a niche of your pee fetish. You'll see that the most popular niches already have clubs, with naughty peeing by far the most popular club of all. However, for example you could create the 'Hentai pee club' for people to upload hentai pictures and their own artwork, and to discuss the topic (for example, you could have threads such as 'best sites for hentai peeing, links to best hentai sites, mentions of peeing in anime videos etc).

2. Create a club about a non-adult interest of yours. A recent example includes The History Club and PeeFans Gamers. You know how on the main page there are different sections, such as 'General Chat', 'Pee Pictures' - well you get to be the admin, like you're running your own forum! So let's say you love cooking, make a club where you post your favourite recipes, share tips, etc (example threads could be 'last thing you cooked' or 'favourite meal' etc). This is a great way of getting to know fellow pee fans who have similar interests to you. Don't tell me there isn't one interest you have outside of pee that you'd like to chat with about other people... football, rock music, dancing... anything!!

3. Create a club for your nationality. You could get more specific with the location, but I'd advise doing it on a country basis as with the UK Fans and Keewee clubs that already exist. Here you could use the calendar feature to arrange meet-ups with fellow nearby pee fans, or simply chat about your country and its latest news. It's a good way of feeling more connected, as you can see who else lives fairly close.

4. Create a closed club for your favourite people. Whilst I'm pleased to say it seems everyone here gets along more or less, you're bound to have favourites. Why not create a club for your closest Pee Fans friends here on here to chat in general? If it's a closed group, only you can decide who joins and has the ability to post. 

5. Create a club where you're the boss. Feeling a little power hungry?  Anything goes with clubs - get weird with it! Be imaginative and do something original. Think what can be achieved with a gallery and forum topics (and a calendar), and get started on your own little mini community. For example, 'Sophie's Funhouse' where various games will be played (and who knows what else?).

6. Create a 'PeeFans admin appreciation club' where you discuss my brilliance and share anecdotes about your favourite things about me. I'm a little surprised this doesn't already exist...? 😉 

I see #2 being the most popular use as there are endless topics and so much potential for discussion with like-minded people about your favourite topics.

Yes, you could have a 'fishing' thread (for example) in general chat which most people won't notice, but if you really love fishing, wouldn't it be so much better to run a little group where you can share fishing pictures in your own private gallery, create lots of different threads on the topic of fishing, which you are able to moderate? You'll also clearly be able to see who's a member and interested in the topic. It's win-win!

• Haha 1

GOLD members get unlimited conversations, 5 additional themes, access to The Lounge and MUCH more...

Click HERE to become a gold member today!

Just bumping this thread as haven't been a lot of new clubs recently (as to be expected now we have a fair few), but there's still plenty of potential ideas that could work really well.

If you have any confusion around the feature, please just let me know.

Now that the images at the bottom of the homepage feature a lucky dip from random clubs, it's a great opportunity to rediscover some great content that's already been posted in various clubs. 

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:38 PM, Admin said:

Create a 'PeeFans admin appreciation club' where you discuss my brilliance and share anecdotes about your favourite things about me. I'm a little surprised this doesn't already exist...?

Indeed I start to consider you deserve that

Create a closed club for your favourite people

Indeed sometimes a closed club is mandatory when dealing delicate matters

In my Nancy'shookup club people talk of themselves with no boundaries, and indeed I think that my stern respect for intimacy, and the "Rex Tremendae Majestatis" attitude I have when I am let free to display it, is mandatory to protect the privacy of my beloved clubbers

you're the boss. 

Too many bosses is a problem!!!

I'm fine with you being the only one, my power comes from the respect I earn by giving my soul and so many hours to this forum!!!