A Trip to the Pool

8 hours ago, BeneathMyWillow said:

(Apart from anything else, the idea only seemed to work if you pretended that gay or bi people didn't exist -- but she had noticed that some people outside Kaymala had a habit of doing that.) 

Lol. So true.

Also if you pretend intersex and trans people don't exist.

Edited by CON2H4
just thought of something else to add.
  • Agree 2
On 4/16/2018 at 7:08 AM, CON2H4 said:

Also if you pretend intersex and trans people don't exist.

True that. My local pool as a child had unisex changing rooms with cubicles (not open plan of course!) which works a lot better imo. I almost deleted that line because it's not much to do with the story, but it's been a bugbear of mine for a while. Anyway, thanks for reading and glad you enjoyed it 🙂

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, ndr1968pz said:

I'm sitting here with my cock in my hand getting ready to search up and read instalment #3....What a fun place to read about.  Hoping to read about more "outrageous" acts by equally "out there" characters. 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I don't have a cock, but I definitely understand what you mean!!!!🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 years later...

Okay, I'm totally lost. Whereabouts does this story fall in the order of chapters? I'm trying to put them in order, but having troubles. Do you have like a list of the titles in order? Loving this series, easily one of my favorite fictional lands that most of us would love to live in. Keep up the great work!

Edited by cjm3rcl1n3
spelling error
  • Like 1