Ladies please answer

15 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

interesting reflection

I have seen girls peeing even 8 feet, but guess what? my urethra is tight and with a "strange" angle, it doesn't allow much pressure, and don't forget I'm very, very, very, very short

Just thinking about your "strange" angle makes my day!Β πŸ˜‹πŸ€©

Edited by glad1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, glad1 said:

Just thinking about your "strange" angle make my day!Β πŸ˜‹πŸ€©

is upward and frontward, my pee never simply fall down unless I actually pee slowly, allowing it to dribble

also backward peeing is almost impossible for me, it Always spray frontward between my legs

if I pee squatting with my legs spread, it goes perfectly frontward, if I add pussy manipulation like spreading labia it can even spray actually upward like when a man pees with his cock pointing actually upward!!!

• Hot 3
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Yesterday I roughly measured the distance of my piss, yes 3-4 feet is my stance, do not think I could go further, yet I'll try

3-4 feet, good. sexy pissing, sure...πŸ˜‹

3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

interesting reflection

I have seen girls peeing even 8 feet, but guess what? my urethra is tight and with a "strange" angle, it doesn't allow much pressure, and don't forget I'm very, very, very, very short ο»Ώ

"very, very, very, very short "  isn't a problem for pissing, I think you are talented..🀩

• Love 1
7 hours ago, sathuta said:

"very, very, very, very short "  isn't a problem for pissing, I think you are talented..🀩

thank you man, what I meant is that maybe a woman much much taller then me could have a bigger bladder or different nerves and muscles!!! ihihihih your are sweet anyway!!!

• Like 2
15 hours ago, spywareonya said:

thank you man, what I meant is that maybe a woman much much taller then me could have a bigger bladder or different nerves and muscles!!! ihihihih your are sweet anyway!!!

Understood...😊

On 5/30/2018 at 9:35 PM, spywareonya said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!

Did you watch this video? Now it doesn't loading...!

πŸ™„

3 hours ago, sathuta said:

Did you watch this video? Now it doesn't loading...!

πŸ™„

I watched it when you posted, my standard attitude is watch them, bookmark my favourites, and then come back here to comment/like them (getting ispiration by the emotions I felt while watching it)

but not all of them I watch again exceedingly soon, usually just when I want toΒ  finger, I simply start scrolling your threads one by one or use my bookmarked favourites list so sometimes I stumble upon malfunctioning links only a couple of days after I watched them the first time, and sometimes they got deleted in the meanwhile

there is also another "dirty secrets", whichΒ  is that sometimes sites simply upgrade to new levels of technology, and requires new upload of web-players to allow videos to be watched, sometimes they don't work for me, but I fail at notifying it unto Others because on the spot I tend to think that the problem exists only for me because of some obsolete player I use, considered unfitting by the site, while maybe other users use more advanced stuff and have not the same problems as me

anyway, Sophie asked you to stop posting videos in this section, I don't want that my answer could distract you from her post, so I allowed myself to remember it to yoy in case you didn't notice!

• Like 2
19 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I watched it when you posted, my standard attitude is watch them, bookmark my favourites, and then come back here to comment/like them (getting ispiration by the emotions I felt while watching it)

but not all of them I watch again exceedingly soon, usually just when I want toΒ  finger, I simply start scrolling your threads one by one or use my bookmarked favourites list so sometimes I stumble upon malfunctioning links only a couple of days after I watched them the first time, and sometimes they got deleted in the meanwhile

there is also another "dirty secrets", whichΒ  is that sometimes sites simply upgrade to new levels of technology, and requires new upload of web-players to allow videos to be watched, sometimes they don't work for me, but I fail at notifying it unto Others because on the spot I tend to think that the problem exists only for me because of some obsolete player I use, considered unfitting by the site, while maybe other users use more advanced stuff and have not the same problems as me

anyway, Sophie asked you to stop posting videos in this section, I don't want that my answer could distract you from her post, so I allowed myself to remember it to yoy in case you didn't notice!

I will put the video links to the relevant thread next time. Here I just wanted to point out some activities with relevant examples.Β 

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, sathuta said:

I will put the video links to the relevant thread next time. Here I just wanted to point out some activities with relevant examples.Β 

yeah ok!!!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, sathuta said:

One of the most most pleasurable things is power pissing with huge pee streams. I want to point out that as well.πŸ˜€

I wish I could powerpiss, though some of my piss videos shows a good stream nonetheless!!!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, sathuta said:

Absolutely, I am doing everything to keep this active.πŸ˜€

and you manage to do it

definitely your stuff is Always pleasurable!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2