Ladies please answer

5 minutes ago, sathuta said:

We are very keen to watch them

really, beside shooting them I can do little

Admin is working as fast as he can but a forum-private video gallery requires a lot of law-related stuff and a lot of work on it on the actual stance

very soon you will all be free to enjoy my nasty pussy making water wherever she feels like!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

really, beside shooting them I can do little

Admin is working as fast as he can but a forum-private video gallery requires a lot of law-related stuff and a lot of work on it on the actual stance

very soon you will all be free to enjoy my nasty pussy making water wherever she feels like!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great😍

6 minutes ago, sathuta said:

We know that you are doing everything better

I sincerely like your appreciation my friend, the videos I make can be complex to b shoot but are Always done with much pleasure

I have an idea for the weekend, hope it will be appreciated, but I'm not gonna make exceeding anticipation because I never know which one will be posted first, that relates to technical difficulties that goes Beyond my power

anyway it obviously is one of the list in my thread... but maybe I'll shoot many more!! who knows!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

I sincerely like your appreciation my friend, the videos I make can be complex to b shoot but are Always done with much pleasure

I have an idea for the weekend, hope it will be appreciated, but I'm not gonna make exceeding anticipation because I never know which one will be posted first, that relates to technical difficulties that goes Beyond my power

anyway it obviously is one of the list in my thread... but maybe I'll shoot many more!! who knows!!!

I hope all of videos will be great.

I think squatting is best for women..they cant direct too well for obvious reasons.I think to see a woman squatting is all part of her femininity..if you are ever so lucky that is.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

I think squatting is best for women..they cant direct too well for obvious reasons.I think to see a woman squatting is all part of her femininity..if you are ever so lucky that is.

deep consideration, and true

I'll just add that squatting is all about vulnerability

in nature, something may sting you

and in town, you could fail at seeing somebody coming along to you

so it's twice as feminine since it's so vulnerable

I, personally speaking, prefer to sit on things I can pee into (like city decorative big flowerpots) or people's stuff in hallways, or peeing down from stairs or low walls

if possible, I prefer squatting, obviously...

but I'm also good at peeing standing!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Sephora said:

Squatting, i am not good standing up.

Well, 4-5 feet while squatting is quite good. When you are peeing while standing, you can spread your pussy lips by your fingers and shoot pee stream well, I think.

6 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

Yes squatting is more sexy some other way, and I agree with your point of femininity and squat pissing.

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:03 PM, sathuta said:

Yes squatting is more sexy some other way, and I agree with your point of femininity and squat pissing.

also backward peeing is sexy...

incidentally, I just posted a video of myself peeing that way in the pee video section

it is called Spyware pissing in a parking lot

ihihihih

• Like 1
  • Love 1