Ladies please answer

53 minutes ago, sathuta said:

This question is for ladies here, when you are peeing how far that you can spray the stream?

I mean the distance.

Good question. Not a champion, but quite far indeed, let's say 3 feet, maybe 4

• Like 3
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Curvy_Luscious said:

I've been practicing with encouragement from a friend. I have gotten about 4 ft out from where I am standing. I discovered it's very fun. So I pee standing way more often now. 

Wow.. pee standing is full of pleasure, I love to see as well. 4ft is quite good. Well done.

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, Curvy_Luscious said:

Girls parts are designed to pee down. Just a fact.. I have to manipulate my lady parts quite a bit to get some distance. 

Good. But if you can try different pee postures it will be helpful. Especially if you would have to use a dirty toilet squatting may be impossible. However I totally agree with your idea about girls parts.

• Love 1

Biologically of course,females are "designed" to squat.I think standing is not their natural way..their urethral opening points points downwards,not outwards like a male.Its not a design flaw,its how the female is engineered to cram a bladder,AND her reproductive system into one small area.I think the female system is better,keeping urination and reproduction seperate.Unlike in us males,where we have a complicated system of pipes,glands,and valves,one minute for pee,then for semen,not surprising it all starts to go wrong as you age..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

Biologically of course,females are "designed" to squat.I think standing is not their natural way..their urethral opening points points downwards,not outwards like a male.Its not a design flaw,its how the female is engineered to cram a bladder,AND her reproductive system into one small area.I think the female system is better,keeping urination and reproduction seperate.Unlike in us males,where we have a complicated system of pipes,glands,and valves,one minute for pee,then for semen,not surprising it all starts to go wrong as you age..

Yes, female pee organs normally designed for squatting, by the way squatting to pee is also generating pleasure highly. I love to see skirt lifting, panty pulling down an squatting to pee. when the pee stream comes out from the pee hole it is awesome. However according to the angle of vaginal opening girls can try spreading their pussy lips by the fingers to pee while standing or half squatting.

• Hot 1
8 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

6 hours ago, sathuta said:

Yes, female pee organs normally designed for squatting, by the way squatting to pee is also generating pleasure highly. I love to see skirt lifting, panty pulling down an squatting to pee. when the pee stream comes out from the pee hole it is awesome. However according to the angle of vaginal opening girls can try spreading their pussy lips by the fingers to pee while standing or half squatting.

as you can see in my video, certain girls find quite natural to pee standing ihihihih

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1