Peeing in a pool

Hi

I wonder if other members here do pee in a pool with lots of other swimmers in the same pool or when you take a bath at the beach too. I do very seldom bathing in a pool or at the beach nowadays, but if I want I can choose to drown my diapers under water even in pools or at beaches too and I know I do because as soon as my lower body come under water I unconsciously drowns them again and again.

I agree with Egwalrus. I think many people pee in swimming pools - myself included - and it has to be said it's a nice feeling. A hot tub would be a different situation, though...

But what do you do if someone yelling at you because you have peed in a public pool?

But what do you do if someone yelling at you because you have peed in a public pool?

Well that's the reason people (and I don't just mean people with a pee fetish) do it, you don't get caught. How would you know? As long as you're subtle and sensible about it, I can't see anyone finding out. I really wouldn't worry about getting into a situation like that, to be honest.

Well that's the reason people (and I don't just mean people with a pee fetish) do it, you don't get caught. How would you know? As long as you're subtle and sensible about it, I can't see anyone finding out. I really wouldn't worry about getting into a situation like that, to be honest.

Ok

Every time I go swimming in a pool I pee in it, same goes for the ocean. EVERYTIME, it is only natural for me. The water temp makes me have to pee. I will admit I have pee in a few hot tubs too, try not to but it has happened. I will not pee when taking a bath ( why would you want to sit long periods of time in your own urine). I do pee in the shower just about every time. Again same effect as pools and oceans, it is just natural to me.

• 6 months later...

Hey I love that comment - and I guess it would be kinda obvious if anyone did! :biggrin:

Must admit I'd consider it a missed opportunity if I'd been in a swimming pool without using it as a toilet at least 3 times. I always hold before swimming and drink a lot of coffee to make sure I can pee this much while in the pool. I know it's naughty but it excites me to see a guy swimming right where I just took a long pee into the water.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

I would love to be that guy! It excites me to swim tthrough an area where I think a girl has peed! It excites me to catch a girl peeing when I have my goggles on and I loves hearing girls talking about doing it. I think all women should be encouraged to pee in a the pool when they are swimming! I love public pools because they are probably the best place to enjoy the pee of girls who are complete strangers!

• Like 1

Well I think all men should pee in the pool when they go swimming! In my ideal world every guy would make sure he urgently needed to pee before getting into a pool. There's something lovely and naughty about a man peeing in a public pool on purpose.

Well I think all men should pee in the pool when they go swimming! In my ideal world every guy would make sure he urgently needed to pee before getting into a pool. There's something lovely and naughty about a man peeing in a public pool on purpose.

No i dont pee in pools,i try to go beforehand.But if any girls near by pee i wouldnt mind.Maggie for you i would if you wanted tho,as long as you did for me.Is it being in water that makes people pee i wonder?

I pee in the pool when I go swimming. On holiday, at the local pool... wherever really!

It would be great to have a girl pee on me underwater. Perhaps in a 'hug' type situation - would be lovely to feel that warmth on me contrasting with the relatively cool pool water, I think.

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree with Maggie_555 (nice to meet you here, do you remember me?)

I LOVE peeing in public pools! I do it every time I get the chance to do it. The smaller the pool and the more people in it the better. I like being naughty and empty my bladder right into the pool with other people around me. But the hottest thing for me is when girls just go in the water. I'd really like to spent a day with a girl who is doing this at a public pool but unfortunately I don't know one.

• Like 1
I completely agree with Maggie_555 (nice to meet you here, do you remember me?)

I LOVE peeing in public pools! I do it every time I get the chance to do it. The smaller the pool and the more people in it the better. I like being naughty and empty my bladder right into the pool with other people around me. But the hottest thing for me is when girls just go in the water. I'd really like to spent a day with a girl who is doing this at a public pool but unfortunately I don't know one.

Hi taake! Nice to find you here, and YES I do remember you.

It's lovely and naughty, and very sexy, that you empty your bladder in a public pool with other people around you. You said, "The smaller the pool and the more people in it the better," and I agree! Please keep peeing in public pools.

• 1 month later...
Hi taake! Nice to find you here, and YES I do remember you.

It's lovely and naughty, and very sexy, that you empty your bladder in a public pool with other people around you. You said, "The smaller the pool and the more people in it the better," and I agree! Please keep peeing in public pools.

Hi Maggie, I have replied before on another board but there is more. In June my wife and I stayed in a nice hotel in Scotland for a couple of days which had its own pool. During our time in Scotland we had a 'no proper toilets' time, the pool and shower were included. We spent some time on the road each day and she did me many outdoor pees, high squatting in the countryside and she drank a fair amount of beer on the way. The first time we swam in the pool there were a few people in the pool but I managed to whisper to her to do me a pee I could see of feel. She replied that she'd peed as soon as her crotch touched the water as she could not wait. She promised she would try to save the next day. We fancied peeing together in the jacquzzi but there were 2 girls hogging it but not so many people in the pool so I asked her to give me a cuddle and sat her on my lap side saddle. I started peeing and she soon warmed my lap up with a pee that lasted ages. This made me rock hard for a while but I did not get to see the yellow. Its great to do this when no one has a clue what your doing it feels so naughty. My question to you Maggie is has you ever sat on Hubby and peed ofr got him to warm you up, its one of the greatest feelings.

• 1 month later...

i have no problem going in a swimming pool, or hot tub. actually, i don't even think twice about it, or feel that it is naughty per se. same with natural bodies of water. actually i love that while most won't admit to it, many (normal -ie non WS folks) do it - especially in the ocean, or lakes; that it almost is accepted. although, it is sometimes more fun for me to wait to get out and let go through my bathing suit as the actual water drips off me as well.

• Like 4

Of course non pee nuts will pee in water,they wont even be aware of it.Unlike me,who would try to stand close as possible to any girls who look like they are weeing in the pool,without getting arrested of course.I do that thing,pee through your cozzie,when you are dripping wet anyway..Gross,i guess,but fun.:laugh:

A bit off topic, but this thread reminds me of an article I once read about the making of a movie, the name of which I can't remember. Demi Moore played the part of a woman trying out for the Navy Seals (?) She had to actually train with the Seals, and on one exercise, had to swim silently down a river with them. Afterward, she admitted to peeing in the water on the way and one of the others behind her in the water replied Ya, I know. I could taste it! Sure got me off!

• Like 1
If someone is well hydrated, their pee is diluted to the point where is appears to be water. Someone who has been in the pool for a while, and who was hydrated whey they entered is usually going to have (unless they are taking certain vitamins) fairly clear pee

True. But what about that one time they aren't? When outside in the sun people often get dehydrated. Then... Busted...

i have no problem going in a swimming pool, or hot tub. actually, i don't even think twice about it, or feel that it is naughty per se.

From what I've heard from people who piss in pools, that's a popular opinion - there's nothing wrong with it and it's normal and everyone does it, or that the pool is huge and what's a few drops of wee and it doesn't matter. And hot tubs are small, but it's not like people are getting the water in their eyes or on their lips like in a pool.

Sometimes people follow their own rules - my ex-girlfriend would usually shower before swimming and would pee there, so she didn't usually do like Maggie and empty her entire bladder of pee right into the pool, but if she needed to go before she was ready to get out, she'd pee in the pool.