Lessons in magick #2 The Gods

2 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

I felt the same way with Maigh, but in the end, I shared everything. She has an 'uncomfortable' way of just knowing things. I was just easier to give her the Ipad and let her read the entire thread. Most of the things I've posted are from us talking them over, three people on it works well, and when all 3 of us go our different ways searching for things, some weird and wild things are found.

My friend is East European and comes from a line of witches and she knows about such stuff, and is very switched on psychically. She too has the habit of just knowing things, and in spades. I can never be dishonest with her because she knows totally when she is hearing truth or bullshit. Amongst other things she senses terrible trauma when visiting battlefields or the scenes of past executions and stuff like that. She has a very powerful psychic sixth sense. I can only keep things from her by never mentioning them and trusting that she has no reason to turn her mind that way. Though even then, were there any risk to me at all she'd pick up on it and start asking questions. She isn't doing that though, so it's cool.

I am a little torn because @spywareonya is a friend too and I TOTALLY get the vibe that she is a decent and good person with a heart of gold. She and my friend are both very alike in that respect. I have near absolute trust in both. But at the same time @spywareonya fears that my real life friend might misinterpret some of what she is saying if I relay it to her, and mistake her for some kind of Satanist or something. So I have promised - having been asked to do so - not to share our conversations with my friend yet until it can be raised in the right way. I will not break that promise until or unless @spywareonya absolves me of it. Because I respect her too. All of which leaves me torn a little. Divided loyalty almost.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

But at the same time @spywareonya fears that my real life friend might misinterpret some of what she is saying if I relay it to her, and mistake her for some kind of Satanist or something

@Scot_Lover

this is so much true

you have to understand, that nobody should take these matters lightly

anybody who talks about violence should be treated with a bit of suspect, and I feel comfortable with people being a bit troubled about what I say

I am not a bad person, the point is that I do not want to live side-by-side with unconscious, I want to know, de-censor, and control everything

I don't wanna hide behind moral, laws, prohibition

I wanna understand, constestualize myself in the Greater scheme of things

I do not use the violence I talk about: you know me, I Always spread sincere love

but I don't wanna got stucked into shunning it again like I did before understanding, because it would re-start turmoil in the unconscious

I have no problem in theory about that person trying to spiritually analize my stuff, my fear, better described, is that the analisys of things so deep and visceral MUST be utterly emotionless

because our emotional part, though being the core of our sensitivity and gentleness, is programmed in itself to shun these things, and label those who explore them as dangerous

if somebody who cannot manage to be utterly emotionless would ever read this, the genetical programming in him/her would compel him/her to find all the "hidden signs" about the fact I am Dangerous

this is my fear, on the very technical stance

Indeed, the funny thing is that though these Entities are really friendly to Humanity, the doubts They stir in the minds can really be Dangerous!!! Unless you manage to be utterly firm, not "without emotions" which is a cold and sad thing, I said "emotionless" in the guise of not-lead-by-them not even in the unconscious

and sincerely, witch or not, I never ever ever ever found anybody during all my life who managed to be emotionless enough to avoid getting scared by the stuff I work with

only people four times my age, witches or freemasons for 70 years, now dead of old age

that is the point

my heart would be broken if somebody would convince you to back off from me because he/she misunderstood me due to that (almost un-avoidable) programming

I coudn't even hate that person, because I would understand what would be going on in his/her unconscious

but it would be wrong nonetheless, They are good, whoever got scared/tricked into thingking elsewhere will obviously will not judged but will lose an opportunity to expand toward how to control and master the totality of his own unconscious

visit and remember the marvellous thread about the Awsome Grandeur of Nature: impressive and scary doesn't necessarily mean Dangerous, and dagerous doesn't necessarily mean evil

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@spywareonya, my heart goes out to you in what you have said.

I understand your fears. Please, PLEASE rest assured that even if my other friend knew of our conversations second hand from me and misunderstood you, and warned me off, I MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS. The most I would promise her is to be careful, nothing more. And I would speak up for you and know she would listen to me. I will never abandon one friend on the say so of another. Look into your heart and know that this is true of me. I do not choose between friends, nor would either of you make me. I know that about both of you.

Besides, if I spoke of you to her I'd only ever bring up the less contentious bits that I know she'd readily accept, and only introduce other things very slowly.

In any case, bringing you up is problematical because we only really communicate on a pee fetish site which is an aspect of my life I never discuss with her. So it would be too awkward to tell her too much anyway.

But understand please that she is not a bad person either. She too has a good heart. I hope the day will come when you can trust what I say about her, and trust me not to abandon you even if she takes fright.

You are both friends and you are both psychically gifted and both believe in similar things. Ideally I want you both to be friends on a basis of me not hiding either of you from the other.

But trust me when I say this - I WILL NOT BREAK YOUR HEART!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@spywareonya, please know this also. I tend to be a loner who bonds with few people. I know lots of acquaintances but make very few friends. I only become friends with very special people with good hearts. You are my friend. I am proud to know you as a friend. And when I make friends I am totally loyal to them, whatever anyone else might say, even other friends. I will not abandon you or turn away from you based upon the words of anyone else. I give you my word on that. Please trust me on that.

And even if I had your permission, I would not rush headlong into telling my other friend everything we have ever discussed. Please believe me on that. I would like to chat to her sometime about the Gods you have so far discussed though. Just for her feedback. But I'd probably use the name Marduk rather than Satan, lol. But would never discuss even that without your permission. Because I will not betray you either.

• Love 1

Marduk rather than Satan

In the hypothesis of talking about this with her, use Odin 

Marduk brings along too many stuff about some weird people on the Web, of some kind of neo-pagan babylonian resurgence who got strange agendas

@spywareonya, please know this also. I tend to be a loner who bonds with few people. I know lots of acquaintances but make very few friends. I only become friends with very special people with good hearts. You are my friend. I am proud to know you as a friend. And when I make friends I am totally loyal to them, whatever anyone else might say, even other friends. I will not abandon you or turn away from you based upon the words of anyone else. I give you my word on that. Please trust me on that.

And even if I had your permission, I would not rush headlong into telling my other friend everything we have ever discussed. Please believe me on that. I would like to chat to her sometime about the Gods you have so far discussed though. Just for her feedback. But I'd probably use the name Marduk rather than Satan, lol. But would never discuss even that without your permission. Because I will not betray you either.

@spywareonya, my heart goes out to you in what you have said.

I understand your fears. Please, PLEASE rest assured that even if my other friend knew of our conversations second hand from me and misunderstood you, and warned me off, I MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS. The most I would promise her is to be careful, nothing more. And I would speak up for you and know she would listen to me. I will never abandon one friend on the say so of another. Look into your heart and know that this is true of me. I do not choose between friends, nor would either of you make me. I know that about both of you.

Besides, if I spoke of you to her I'd only ever bring up the less contentious bits that I know she'd readily accept, and only introduce other things very slowly.

In any case, bringing you up is problematical because we only really communicate on a pee fetish site which is an aspect of my life I never discuss with her. So it would be too awkward to tell her too much anyway.

But understand please that she is not a bad person either. She too has a good heart. I hope the day will come when you can trust what I say about her, and trust me not to abandon you even if she takes fright.

You are both friends and you are both psychically gifted and both believe in similar things. Ideally I want you both to be friends on a basis of me not hiding either of you from the other.

But trust me when I say this - I WILL NOT BREAK YOUR HEART!

it's all ok Steve, we'll come up with something simple and friendly

what I cannot understand are which are your concerns

knowing them would be easier for me to start debunking eventual things I treated in a superficial or exceedingly dry way

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

@spywareonya, I have no specific concerns about our discussions that I wish to bring up with my other friend. Any concerns that I have I tend to raise directly with you immediately and you do your best to resolve them. And you are very good at it.

I tried to explain the importance of my other friend in a PM to you. But it is really no more than a desire not to keep one friend out of the loop about important stuff in areas she is highly knowledgeable about too. It is about wanting to be free to talk about it with BOTH my friends. It is about gaining valuable input from both my friends knowledgeable in this area. And it is about maximising my own security if I get more deeply involved by having both my psychically gifted and knowledgeable friends to lean on. And there is the simple fact that whilst you are concerned about both my wellbeing and the interests of the gods and are working for both, she cares only for me and much less about the gods as such. She knows of them but does not dedicate her life to serving them as you do. So you both have different perspectives and I value both. But if it comes to a choice between what is best for me and what is best for the gods, I know she will put me first. But you have dedicated your life to serving the gods, so your loyalties would be more divided in such a scenario.

You are both actually remarkably similar people with beautiful souls, similar psychic and spiritual awareness and abilities, very similar beliefs, very non-judgemental, both very knowledgeable about the spirit world and the gods, and witchcraft, even similar issues regarding deeper violence. You both have a lot of concern and compassion for me. But she does not choose to dedicate her life serving the gods as you do. That gives you both valuable but different perspectives.

But don't see her as an obstacle. She cares about me a lot and may be frustrating for you sometimes in her lack of appreciation for the will of the gods. But I myself have never signed up to be a servant of the gods - certainly not yet anyway - so welcome that perspective too. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

But if it comes to a choice between what is best for me and what is best for the gods, I know she will put me first. But you have dedicated your life to serving the gods, so your loyalties would be more divided in such a scenario

it's impossible scenario

what is better for people is Always what is wanted by Them

They never ever force anybody, really, They have a different politic

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

it's impossible scenario

what is better for people is Always what is wanted by Them

They never ever force anybody, really, They have a different politic

Thanks for that clarification. You said that before, I remember now.

Well all is good then. I will just have to ride the wave of destiny and see what beach I rock up on.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, steve25805 said:

Thanks for that clarification. You said that before, I remember now.

Well all is good then. I will just have to ride the wave of destiny and see what beach I rock up on.

eaxct

control the compass direction, regardless of the name

is a treasure-hunt for your birthday, it's a game, all will be fine as long as you play

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, spywareonya said:

@Scot_Lover

this is so much true

you have to understand, that nobody should take these matters lightly

anybody who talks about violence should be treated with a bit of suspect, and I feel comfortable with people being a bit troubled about what I say

I am not a bad person, the point is that I do not want to live side-by-side with unconscious, I want to know, de-censor, and control everything

I don't wanna hide behind moral, laws, prohibition

I wanna understand, constestualize myself in the Greater scheme of things

I do not use the violence I talk about: you know me, I Always spread sincere love

but I don't wanna got stucked into shunning it again like I did before understanding, because it would re-start turmoil in the unconscious

I have no problem in theory about that person trying to spiritually analize my stuff, my fear, better described, is that the analisys of things so deep and visceral MUST be utterly emotionless

because our emotional part, though being the core of our sensitivity and gentleness, is programmed in itself to shun these things, and label those who explore them as dangerous

if somebody who cannot manage to be utterly emotionless would ever read this, the genetical programming in him/her would compel him/her to find all the "hidden signs" about the fact I am Dangerous

this is my fear, on the very technical stance

Indeed, the funny thing is that though these Entities are really friendly to Humanity, the doubts They stir in the minds can really be Dangerous!!! Unless you manage to be utterly firm, not "without emotions" which is a cold and sad thing, I said "emotionless" in the guise of not-lead-by-them not even in the unconscious

and sincerely, witch or not, I never ever ever ever found anybody during all my life who managed to be emotionless enough to avoid getting scared by the stuff I work with

only people four times my age, witches or freemasons for 70 years, now dead of old age

that is the point

my heart would be broken if somebody would convince you to back off from me because he/she misunderstood me due to that (almost un-avoidable) programming

I coudn't even hate that person, because I would understand what would be going on in his/her unconscious

but it would be wrong nonetheless, They are good, whoever got scared/tricked into thingking elsewhere will obviously will not judged but will lose an opportunity to expand toward how to control and master the totality of his own unconscious

visit and remember the marvellous thread about the Awsome Grandeur of Nature: impressive and scary doesn't necessarily mean Dangerous, and dagerous doesn't necessarily mean evil

@spywareonya

Please understand that we care about you, Maigh was the one who told me to slow down, I think she knows more about you than you know, just by reading this thread. She told me that some of the things I was getting close to were upsetting you. This was not my intention, believe me. She read this, and was in tears, she does not want you to open 'old things' and 'get cranky', I guess you know what she means. The very last thing we wanted was for you to get stressed out, turn in on yourself and leave this thread.

We are not going to try and use any of this knowledge, the knowledge of the gods itself is all we wanted, the witchcraft is just too close to your heart to even try to share. Just the knowledge, ok? If we inadvertently touch on something too hard, too personal, say so, we will understand.

We know you are a kind, loving person, certain people project violence, you are definitely not one of those people. I love the spiritual intensity you show, and while I'm a long way from understanding it, I stand in awe at your command of it. 

We love what you do, love what you have shared, and love you for who you are.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

@spywareonya

Please understand that we care about you, Maigh was the one who told me to slow down, I think she knows more about you than you know, just by reading this thread. She told me that some of the things I was getting close to were upsetting you. This was not my intention, believe me. She read this, and was in tears, she does not want you to open 'old things' and 'get cranky', I guess you know what she means. The very last thing we wanted was for you to get stressed out, turn in on yourself and leave this thread.

We are not going to try and use any of this knowledge, the knowledge of the gods itself is all we wanted, the witchcraft is just too close to your heart to even try to share. Just the knowledge, ok? If we inadvertently touch on something too hard, too personal, say so, we will understand.

We know you are a kind, loving person, certain people project violence, you are definitely not one of those people. I love the spiritual intensity you show, and while I'm a long way from understanding it, I stand in awe at your command of it. 

We love what you do, love what you have shared, and love you for who you are.

Scot, and the two whose name I don't share, a hug from my heart

there is no problem at all now, we all grew up thanks to this and all got fixed in the meanwhile, both here and through PM

the love you showed to me with every single word of this post was delightful and heart-cuddling

I have no problems now, my fear is gone, I just needed to grow up, myself first stance, and all is fine

you see, I have Always loved the Gods since They solved my life

but since They are wide and somehow stern, people sometimes feel puzzled at Them, like They were too cheeky or even amoral

it's not like that

it's just that They told me that the real Ethic is to control actions and bring them to fittingness

if you control a certain drive, what's the problem in feeling it?

since They are utterly flawless, They are not ashamed to show They have all human drives as They control them fittingly, included the scariest ones like violence, but is never due to grudge or barbarity like usually happens in us humans

that's why They puzzles people!!!

They teach hope, the hope that once unconscious will be mastered, we will be able to perform, theorically speaking, stern, even terrible and mightyily cruel actions, but  we will be ALSO and INDEED serene and in control about the fact that such actions will never be useful, since we mastered dialogue and love too!!!

teorically speaking we must be a canvas of all colours, Mastering and avoid shunning ALL of them

then we will pick them according to fittingness

humans set violence in service of human flaws

but this doesn't mean that violence in itself is a flaw

human's unability to love and respect is the problem!

not the theorical drive to combat!

They are all ferocious and Dangerous, but also perfectly controlled and honourable

just like how we all will be when the DreamTime will return...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2

Hi @spywareonya

I have almost from the beginning regarded you as such a font of knowledge and so open-hearted when it comes to talking about stuff that I am guilty of asking everything that springs to mind without giving enough thought to how you feel about it sometimes.

This is particularly true about my recent questions in regards to sacrifices and stuff.

Apologies. I like to know about everything that occurs to me, but at the same time I want our discussions to be a pleasure for you too, and not constantly lead you into areas you do not enjoy talking about so much because of bad associations with such things in the minds of some people.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I like to know about everything that occurs to me, but at the same time I want our discussions to be a pleasure for you too, and not constantly lead you into areas you do not enjoy talking about so much because of bad associations with such things in the minds of some people.

I have no problems, as I cleared my doubts along the years

I am only a bit worried that people may misunderstand

The Cosmical Good, of which th Gods are Earthly representative, wants living being to be clear as animals, able of violence and love, and without the unconscious compulsion toward any

every act of violence and every act of love are authorized, unless act of violence are born out of human heart-less-ness, and acts of love are born out of human hypocrisy. 

The point is not what you do, is how much you are distracted from the only one goal, which is eliminate "Tendencies"

somebody who tend to love will feel in distress when life plays hard and secretely, almost unvoluntarily, blame it for being so rude, and blaming life due to failing to understand its Greater Scheme is BAD

somebody who tend to violence will feel not how much Worth there is in every breath of the one in front of him, and this is MUCH BAD

so as you see, violence creates more dangers, so love is to be preferred as long as you cannot master both, but the greatest Enlightment is to understand that Nature is the way it is because Somebody programmed it to be the way it is, thus Learning to understand and love everything, with our preferencies but on a mild stance, without endorse/shun mechanism

the problem is not the drive to violence or the capability to violence

is the tendence to violence

without tendence, violence would never Surface unless clearly and utterly fitting

sacrifices are an action by which the power that substains life is transmitted to another entity, the ritualization has the only aim of enchancing the transfer

if we dare go Beyond our original veiwpoint we'll notice that our greatest concerns is not about the action in itself: is about how is it possible for a human to understand if and when such an action could be fitting

and this is indeed a step further, because it switch the problem from the action, which is not a problem in itself, and the REAL target of the problem, which is all the doubts it stirs by the simple existence of it in the list of what the Good endorse

the greatest doubt I ever had, however, was when I got to know that the Gods are also summoned by South-America Drug dealers to fight each other

(Santeria and Santa Muerte is about Them)

My crisis was not about the thing in itself, it was the fact that I was puzzled about why They did not simply tell them to stop being criminals, and I even asked it clearly!

Their answer expanded me:

THEY WOULD NOT LISTEN. WHEN THEY DO, WE TELL THEM. UNLESS, WE USE THEM TO KILL EACH OTHER, SLOWLY ALLOWING POLICE TO STOP THEM. IT'S NOT A PERFECT WORLD BUT IS THE ONLY ONE WE GOT. THEIR SOUL WILL BE CLEANSED TOWARD NEXT LIFE. BUT WE DO NOT ENDORSE THEM. THIS IS WHY LEGENDS ABOUND ABOUT SANTA MUERTE BEING SO HARS: WE ARE HARSH TO THEM BECAUSE THE GREATER MAJORITY OF WHAT THEY THINK, SAY AND DO, WE DO NOT ENDORSE AT ALL.

If we understand this, a lot becomes clearer

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I have no problems, as I cleared my doubts along the years

I am only a bit worried that people may misunderstand

Oh yes, of course. I never stopped to think that our discussions here are public to all.

Like of course I knew that yet became so wrapped up in what I wanted to ask it was almost like a PM. I was not thinking about whatever neutral observers might think. I forgot about them in the heat of my typing.

I will bear them in mind in future much more, and anything with the potential to be misunderstood in a negative way I will discuss privately only.

Apologies for being less thoughtful in that respect than I might have been.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Oh yes, of course. I never stopped to think that our discussions here are public to all.

Like of course I knew that yet became so wrapped up in what I wanted to ask it was almost like a PM. I was not thinking about whatever neutral observers might think. I forgot about them in the heat of my typing.

I will bear them in mind in future much more, and anything with the potential to be misunderstood in a negative way I will discuss privately only.

Apologies for being less thoughtful in that respect than I might have been.

@spywareonya, that goes for us too. 

Can we continue the god discussion now, I think we got up to Odin's brother?

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I was not thinking about whatever neutral observers might think. I forgot about them in the heat of my typing.

that's how I like things to be done

magick is visceral. it helps ab hypothetical bystander who read, only if he manage to find a sincere debate in which he can feel decensored the same doubts and emotions that shke him

I have read tons of magickal book but only those written like scratchbook by some mad magician really changed my life

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

that goes for us too.

3 hours ago, steve25805 said:

That goes for me too.

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop being afraid!!!! Magick IS like this!!!!!!! You don't imagine how many times I lost my calm dealing with these things!

remember: if you remain calm while talking about it, if it doesn't crush you down and swipe you away, it is NOT magick

• Love 2

I'm not afraid, we are thinking about you, we care about you and we don't want to upset you with intense personal feelings that we inadvertently uncovered. 

We don't want you turning to the dark side (guess what movie we watched tonight, lol)

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

We don't want you turning to the dark side

if it's a joke, I'll answer that I am ALL FORCE, the Light and the Dark

in the original Comic, it was explained that the War broke up because of the First jedi detaching the Light Side (Ashla) from the Dark Side (Bogan)

Luke himself used the Dark Side force chocking, trademark of his father after his own fall, in non-lethal ways, for example in Return of the Jedi when sneaking into the Hut's fortress

and after Palpatine's Death, he marries a Dathomir Witch, she-hitman of the Darkside, and starts teaching both sides to the new Jedis, thus ending the War forever

Sith misunderstood the Darkside, that is why it consumed their bodies and turned them insane, while in the comic Luke uses it no problem for body or mind

Yoda fighting style is called Djem So and is a dark side style

look well in Episode 1 and Episode 2

Darth Maul with the double lightsaber in the end of movie 1, and Yoda agains Count Dooku in the end of the second movie

They are identical

Edited by spywareonya
  • Love 4

Next entity, Crio's wife

we could call Her "Inari", because though in many Japanese myths Inari is described as male, it is also protrayed as female, and is a good symbol for Crio's partner, because Inari is considered the protective goddess of the Kitsunes, the Japanese Were-foxes

Kitsunes are a terribly important entity in occultism, because not only they are related to almost every other kind of powerful female fairy of other religions, from Muslims Silas to Indian Dakini, but are also said to be the spirit guardian of Witches

I, personally, have the arctic fox as my totem, therefore I have a predilection for this Goddess, since She is deeply related to what my totem implies in life

Inari (for any outsider reading this I am NOT talking about the Japanese Inari, I am using this name to talk about the nameless Goddess who is mate to the nameless God I called Crio) is a very complicated entity, because Her role is not clear in the beginning, though becomes incredibly marvellous once understood

She also is some kind of problem for people who live magick from exceeding distance because Magick, being a form of Science, Always brings along the terribly bothering, oldest problem of Humanity:

"A definitive truth isn't indeed the Death of freedom?"

In my Path I learnt that the answer is NO

A definitive truth is like the rules of a game: they are necessary to know what should be done in order to win

Maybe people are not interested in prevailing over Others, fine with that, but surely the want to prevail upon their own demons

Like a diet, or a medical prescription, or the simple grammar we use to spell sentences that manifest our thoughts, some rules are inherently linked to the structure of Existence

I am absolutely in Agreement with FreeWill, but Will is never free when she simply roam randomly like a nasty toddler who complain because is not let free to do whatever it passes trough his mind, without even knowing what he really wants, just requiring total freedom to listen to nobody

That is not Free Will

Maybe is "free", but is not Will

Will is nothing but the inner push, the drive, the pulse, to stride along one's path, which is already written, if we are willing to look at ourselves

For example, if we hate our work, we may at least try to be ourselves in our spare time: because we do not want, we would go mad indeed if we would, allow what lies insie us to die unheard

If we start from this perspective and analize ALL life alongside these guidelines, we will discover a funny yet heart-touhing truth: when you accomplished all the tasks your soul notified you about, from fighting your demons to conquer your dreams, you'll remain with no time left

I am not talking about a Destiny written by somebody else: what I mean is that we interact with Life 24/7 and our featurings, unless modified by us, ultimately set us on a pre-determined route, like going to an employement meeting without the curriculum needed to get the job: the answer will mandatorily be NO

Inari knows this, and thus, She helps us on a very, very subtle stance, though Her blessings usually manifests a lot in the daily and even economical life:

She asks this to us: "Was you in possession of ALL answers about life for what concerns ALL that can be known and is not subject to chance or choice, from the Cosmical Good to the meaning of Life to the scientifical truth behind pissing to the correctedness or un-correctedness of a choice you made Yesterday, was you in possession of ALL thse infos, how many doubts would crumble in your heart, defeated by certainty? And this lack of doubts how much stronger would make your charisma, how much more focused would you be both in spiritul and earthly matters?"

This is the help She offers: answers. Inari knows ALL the aswers about wrong or right, both on the scientifical and the moral stance. She also helps you to do develop a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT method of thinking so to understand that some of your psychological blindspots were not due to not-knowing, but to be dragged in circular-thinking because of some immaturity

She helped me to meet a lot of people that without a little push by Fate I wouldn't have ever met, scientists that without knowing of me being a Witch nonetheless found themselves in the thoughtless situation to reveal some of their researches, portions that they had no problem in divulging, though simply not important and that thus would have never reached newspaper, but were exactly what I needed to complete my contestualization of my unconscious desires in the Greater scheme of things

Working with Her, anyway, is not simply about obtaining answer, and THIS is Her greatest boon: when you work with Her, she actually help you do detach from your character and all those things you never knew were chaining you to failure and immaturity. She actually helps you to demolish you characterial features, and discover you were ready for much better and more, simply too afraid or discomforted to try

All the things I know for example about violence, and its de-mystification, its contestualization in the Greater scheme of things, the demolishing of the encrusted importance it helds for us human, I had achieved through Her: She simply told me

HUMANS HAVE CHAKRAS. FIRST IS ABOUT TERRITOY AND HEALTH, MEN HAVE FOUGHT ABOUT IT SINCE FIRST HOMINIDS. SECOND IS ABOUT SEX AND TECHNOLOGY, MODERN PEOPLE HAVE THUS MORAL DOUBTS ABOUT THEM. THIRD IS ABOUT VIOLENCE, AND IS THE MOST FAR CHAKRAS YOU CAN FORESEE AS A RACE: THUS THE MOST FELT DOUBTS ARE ABOUT VIOLENCE. FROM THE FOURTH ON, THERE ARE NO MORE DOUBTS, ONLY LIGHT

(A little note by me, Fourth is about Absolute Love, Fifth is about utter self knowledge and is indeed Enlightment, and the Sixth is the theorical physical ability to interact with spirits almost like in toons movies, nobody is at that evolutive level, tough Occult pratictioners keep it active a bit in order to practice magick)

At that point I understood that "What the caterpillar calls THE END OF THE WORLD, the World calls BUTTERFLY" and all should be "melt" into the total context to make ourselves less emotionally encrusted about stuff that looks to us as a riddle impossible to be solved.

From beneath Her, we start to reach the most Young of the Gods, and those who are more actively summoned to perform magick.

I have to explain in advance that from now on things will get a little more complicated, because until now, every couple gave Birth to another couple who in turn spawned another one.

From now on it will not be like this anymore.

Crio and Inari got three children instead of two: the first was a male, and he is married to their third-born, a female, but in the middle a second male was born. This second male indeed took as wife one the daughters of his elder Brother, because his elder Brother (the firstborn of Crio and Inari, who married their third-born, only female of that generation) had indeed three children in his own stead, a female, firstborn, indeed wife to her uncle, and later two twins, male and female, married to each other.

So next six Gods will be more complicated, though just a bit!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:14 PM, Scot_Lover said:

@spywareonya, pretty straightforward, I have no questions there.

Inari is one of the most sweet of Them all and is indeed my current Patroness

Every Witch got two Patrons: the one she is born under as a matter of similarity of Fate, and the one who is teaching to her in a set moment

My overall Patroness of Birth is Inari's granddaughter, if you go back to the hinting of the last gods I talked about two twins belonging to the last and most young/recent generation, well, the female of them, is my Birth Patroness

but my current Patroness is Inari

I will learn from Her how to combine every thing of my life and all the things I now to become a completely new person

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Thanks for this, @spywareonya

Been busy for several days with visitors so unable to properly access this forum. So apologies for my delayed reaction.

So Inari is just a convenient name because it is easier to give something a name, but the Gods are actually really nameless? The names are what we give them in order to more easily talk about them?

Let me summarise and you can correct me where I am wrong. Inari is the goddess of answers to inner questions? She enables us to step outside our surface character and it's constraints to understand who we really are? And to understand ourselves fully, without being encumbered by our sense of identity? Which allows us to see and understand things as they really are, even about ourselves, free of all psychological hang ups and insecurities? And that this can free us to truly realise our full potential?

• Like 1
  • Love 1