Lessons in magick #2 The Gods

14 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

@spywareonya i think this thread needs bumping so that more people are givren the oportunity to learn these things 

Everytime you'll post questions about what you read it will be bumped

Take your time...

You're so loyal...

Thank you

• Love 2
On 5/10/2018 at 12:32 PM, spywareonya said:

The third of the Gods, and second Goddess, is the Second Born of Kali, twin sister of Satan, and wife to Him. Since the Gods are beyond physical boundaries, they can marry between siblings, and many historical accounts describe the fact that, in origins, human kings did the same not only because of the need to avoid widespreading of power, but also to actually imitate Them (not that They endorsed, but when a cult becomes religion, people can fall in the error of thingking that they hear from the priest everything they need to know about the Gods and so they stop actually listening to Them, and warp Their teachings with time).

We could call her Frigg, or Freya, because Satan is actually the entity the Vikings worshipped under the name of Odin, we could even claim she is Lilith, because in the mythology, Lilith was the first wife of Adam, who refused to gave up her argument about sex parity and therefore fled from Eden, mating with Satan, but christian mythology scrambles things a lot, addressing to Satan a negative name and more than anything a lesser role for what concerns power: when Witches talks about “Satan” they are referring to a complete and not-exclusively-kind revelation of the entity that Christians address to as “God”. So it would be unfitting to call her Lilith, because the “Lilith archetype”, the Seductress, goddess of vicious sex and umpredictability, of mastering of the unconscious, is a different and much younger deity of which I will talk subsequently. So, though we Witches uses the name of Satan to describe the chief of Earth, it is not a secundary entity on powerscale, so a wife of Satan for us has to mean the same for a christian that a wife of God

And Frigg from viking tradition is good. We could also call Her Gaia, and maybe Gaia is even more fitting, because even if people think that Gaia should be Kali because Gaia is the first thing to have ever existed on a spiritual stance, that is not true, because before existence (symbolically and mythologically speaking), there was the darkness of death and not-yet-life, and Kali rules upon THAT. Kali rules along the Laws of Existence and Death, commanding over every God and Goddess, but beside taking the dead by their hands, She doesn’t have a distinguishable portfolio, so Gaia, Goddess of Nature and of daily life, sometimes overlap it, and is more a fitting name for Kali’s first daughter. Using greek mythology, we could say that Gaia is Kali’s daughter, and Kali Herself is Nyx (Night), female counterpart of Chaos itself.

So, what does She do?

Gaia/Frigg is the Goddess of the actual “flesh of existence”. She rules over the processes, both physical and psychical, that ultimately produce/ARE “Life”. Every portion of Life, both that of humans and the one of animals and plants and even bacteria, is under Her patronage. Even the processes leading to death, but there She interlinks with Her Mother (and with some of the younger deities, some of which actually patronize some very particular kinds of death).

Her main power when relating to a Witch is to teach her how to blend and control the opposites in order to manipulate things and Fate, yet without enabling disruptive processes. I am not talking about plain manipulation, which falls under the control of a younger Goddess, it is something different, and though the difference is subtle, it is also paramount.

Manipulation requires the mastering of the setting you are acting within. What Gaia teaches is “not-to identify oneself with an idea, a point of view, any philosophical stance (beside those endorsed by Them that separates Good from Evil), and instead perceiving ourself as the Balancing point between opposites, picking a bit of this and bit of that to actually craft situations, in which both people and chances will move without ever knowing they had been willingly crafted by somebody (you)”.

This must always be done without pointless selfishness, Life is not (not always at least) a zero-sum-game, it’s not that you win only if others lose, Gaia teaches you about that, and about the intermixing and interdependence of all things, like we and Environment.

Gaia teaches us also about an incredibly deep and powerful Truth, often misunderstand by people.

Because of Freud changing his mind at least three to four times in his life, and Jung coming after trying to solve the riddles, people now mistake “Eros” and Life-Drive, and “Thanatos” and Death-drive.

It is a terrible mistake. Eros is the drive to “be there and act”, Thanatos is the drive to “refrain from”. Life-drive is the drive to live, but not on the mere guise of the instinct, is some kind of meta-conscious WILL, pondered upon self-esteem and enthusiasm. It needs a perfect balance of action and refrain from action: for example Wiseness about refusing a bloke offering you bad drugs is a form of Thanatos (refrain from acting); beating a wife because she upsetted you is a form of Eros (acting along a drive). As you can see, Thanatos not Always is bad, and Eros not Always is good, they are not plain synonyms.

We need both, fear and desire, marvel and pain, to grow up.

When we fail at mastering them and mixing them in a balanced way, our life becomes so miserable that we really would prefer to die, and THAT is the death-drive. When we are possessed by the death-drive, all looks miserable to us, and we become so negative that we can demolish somebody’s happiness with a single glance of our disgusted-of-life eyes (the so called Evil Eye). Witches try to help those people but everybody is responsible for himself, so we do what we can but we have our lives to take care of in first place!

Sometimes those people do evil things but this doesn’t mean they are evil, they are just terribly sad. This is not an excusation: we do not ABSOLVE them from their sins; but make FORGIVENESS possible, which is important in order to evolve above the level of brute beasts we had been until now.

Gaia teaches us how to mix them and to remain out of the game like a Referee in a match in the meanwhile, balancing them and using them without indetifying ourselves with them.

This makes possible to do anything without the slightest feeling of shame because we ponder our every action, ask our own moral guidelines what they think about our actions, and act accordingly. That’s why I have very rarely any regrets in my life, beside the fact that my cardinal sin is anger and I am quite prone to it.

Everytime we need a diferent angle of perception to sneak away from being too rigid in being ourselves, it’s Gaia’s touch that we are searching.

She also is in itself the mix of all things of life, the explaination about why Existence goes the way it does. She is all apparent contradictions which are not contradictions anymore when you look at them from the right perspective.

My favourite example are the two index finger: first put them one next to the other in front of you, not touching alongisde their side, I mean in the air, hands detached a feet between each other. You see two fingers. Now, put one of them in front of you, ad the other one aligning with it (very close to the other one to avoid the Doppler effect)  between the first one and your face: you see the front one only, two fingers but you see one.

Every opposite is one if seen from the right perspective. And every opposition is useful in keeping life Balanced.

I am struggling hard to remember everything how long did it take you to remember EVERYTHING?. i mean it's a lot you must have a super brain

• Love 2
On 4/12/2018 at 1:14 AM, spywareonya said:

but They also can give incredibly swift and focused advices, from the dangers of a public piss (I'm not joking) to how to spellbound somebody in real time if I saw he/she isn't well-asnwering to my simple speak, to the long-term dangers of a choice of any type (from work to casual sex) that a non-occultist should only go blind about.

Can you pleasse explain that in another way? I didin't really understand

• Like 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Peefreak99 said:

Can you pleasse explain that in another way? I didin't really understand

With time, these entities cut a tunnel through your soul, through wich they can send warnings

Summoning them can make your mind to perceive a powerful snsation of positivity or negativity about a focused subject, to feel if it is gonna work or is hiding dangers

They can also make random toughts to pop up in your brain about how to solve on the spot some things happening to you

You notice the tought is from them because it doesn't "feel like it's yours"

But to decipher from a sensation and a message from them can take twenty years training...

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

Hell it will take me 20 years just to understand all this lol

Not necessarily

I wrote extensively but not to puzzle people, just to explain more clearly

Anybody interested can just ask what he misses

Love you!!!

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2018 at 7:52 PM, spywareonya said:

The last important feature of Him, and one of the most important things an occultist will have to ponder about, is what we call "The Wild Hunt". The Wild Hunt is a mythological feature presented in many religions, everytime possessing a different explaination, and has its core in the Norse Mythology. According to Vikings, Odin was in need to keep His Heinerjahre (the souls of great deceased warriors) fit and "in shape" for the forthcoming battle of Ragnarok, the Norse interpretation of the Apocalypse. Beside this, demons would have overwhelmed humans unless their numbers are constantly kept under surveillance, so, putting two things together, He told the humans through some Wise admonishing the people, that in those night with both full moon and fog, He would have opened the gates of Valhalla, unleashing his bloodthirsty protegees. They would have roamed the Earth, killing all they encountered, so to keep themselves trained, and also in order to rid the world of monsters, so to make life for humans easier. The problem is that in their intoxicated state (the Berzerk fury), they would not have done any difference between a monster, and a human challenging the prohibition of venturing out in such nights. They would have delivered strikes blindly.

This myth find some truth in a behaviour of this God, an act that is among the hardest to understand, indeed He actually told me that the inner Balance and knowledge and wiseness and carefulness necessary to perform it are totally beyond the reach of humans by now, so I am mentioning this just because it is useful to reflect about it.

Can you explain the myth with easier english please?❤

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/7/2018 at 3:59 PM, spywareonya said:

Next entity, Crio's wife

we could call Her "Inari", because though in many Japanese myths Inari is described as male, it is also protrayed as female, and is a good symbol for Crio's partner, because Inari is considered the protective goddess of the Kitsunes, the Japanese Were-foxes

Kitsunes are a terribly important entity in occultism, because not only they are related to almost every other kind of powerful female fairy of other religions, from Muslims Silas to Indian Dakini, but are also said to be the spirit guardian of Witches

I, personally, have the arctic fox as my totem, therefore I have a predilection for this Goddess, since She is deeply related to what my totem implies in life

Inari (for any outsider reading this I am NOT talking about the Japanese Inari, I am using this name to talk about the nameless Goddess who is mate to the nameless God I called Crio) is a very complicated entity, because Her role is not clear in the beginning, though becomes incredibly marvellous once understood

She also is some kind of problem for people who live magick from exceeding distance because Magick, being a form of Science, Always brings along the terribly bothering, oldest problem of Humanity:

"A definitive truth isn't indeed the Death of freedom?"

In my Path I learnt that the answer is NO

A definitive truth is like the rules of a game: they are necessary to know what should be done in order to win

Maybe people are not interested in prevailing over Others, fine with that, but surely the want to prevail upon their own demons

Like a diet, or a medical prescription, or the simple grammar we use to spell sentences that manifest our thoughts, some rules are inherently linked to the structure of Existence

I am absolutely in Agreement with FreeWill, but Will is never free when she simply roam randomly like a nasty toddler who complain because is not let free to do whatever it passes trough his mind, without even knowing what he really wants, just requiring total freedom to listen to nobody

That is not Free Will

Maybe is "free", but is not Will

Will is nothing but the inner push, the drive, the pulse, to stride along one's path, which is already written, if we are willing to look at ourselves

For example, if we hate our work, we may at least try to be ourselves in our spare time: because we do not want, we would go mad indeed if we would, allow what lies insie us to die unheard

If we start from this perspective and analize ALL life alongside these guidelines, we will discover a funny yet heart-touhing truth: when you accomplished all the tasks your soul notified you about, from fighting your demons to conquer your dreams, you'll remain with no time left

I am not talking about a Destiny written by somebody else: what I mean is that we interact with Life 24/7 and our featurings, unless modified by us, ultimately set us on a pre-determined route, like going to an employement meeting without the curriculum needed to get the job: the answer will mandatorily be NO

Inari knows this, and thus, She helps us on a very, very subtle stance, though Her blessings usually manifests a lot in the daily and even economical life:

She asks this to us: "Was you in possession of ALL answers about life for what concerns ALL that can be known and is not subject to chance or choice, from the Cosmical Good to the meaning of Life to the scientifical truth behind pissing to the correctedness or un-correctedness of a choice you made Yesterday, was you in possession of ALL thse infos, how many doubts would crumble in your heart, defeated by certainty? And this lack of doubts how much stronger would make your charisma, how much more focused would you be both in spiritul and earthly matters?"

This is the help She offers: answers. Inari knows ALL the aswers about wrong or right, both on the scientifical and the moral stance. She also helps you to do develop a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT method of thinking so to understand that some of your psychological blindspots were not due to not-knowing, but to be dragged in circular-thinking because of some immaturity

She helped me to meet a lot of people that without a little push by Fate I wouldn't have ever met, scientists that without knowing of me being a Witch nonetheless found themselves in the thoughtless situation to reveal some of their researches, portions that they had no problem in divulging, though simply not important and that thus would have never reached newspaper, but were exactly what I needed to complete my contestualization of my unconscious desires in the Greater scheme of things

Working with Her, anyway, is not simply about obtaining answer, and THIS is Her greatest boon: when you work with Her, she actually help you do detach from your character and all those things you never knew were chaining you to failure and immaturity. She actually helps you to demolish you characterial features, and discover you were ready for much better and more, simply too afraid or discomforted to try

All the things I know for example about violence, and its de-mystification, its contestualization in the Greater scheme of things, the demolishing of the encrusted importance it helds for us human, I had achieved through Her: She simply told me

HUMANS HAVE CHAKRAS. FIRST IS ABOUT TERRITOY AND HEALTH, MEN HAVE FOUGHT ABOUT IT SINCE FIRST HOMINIDS. SECOND IS ABOUT SEX AND TECHNOLOGY, MODERN PEOPLE HAVE THUS MORAL DOUBTS ABOUT THEM. THIRD IS ABOUT VIOLENCE, AND IS THE MOST FAR CHAKRAS YOU CAN FORESEE AS A RACE: THUS THE MOST FELT DOUBTS ARE ABOUT VIOLENCE. FROM THE FOURTH ON, THERE ARE NO MORE DOUBTS, ONLY LIGHT

(A little note by me, Fourth is about Absolute Love, Fifth is about utter self knowledge and is indeed Enlightment, and the Sixth is the theorical physical ability to interact with spirits almost like in toons movies, nobody is at that evolutive level, tough Occult pratictioners keep it active a bit in order to practice magick)

At that point I understood that "What the caterpillar calls THE END OF THE WORLD, the World calls BUTTERFLY" and all should be "melt" into the total context to make ourselves less emotionally encrusted about stuff that looks to us as a riddle impossible to be solved.

From beneath Her, we start to reach the most Young of the Gods, and those who are more actively summoned to perform magick.

I have to explain in advance that from now on things will get a little more complicated, because until now, every couple gave Birth to another couple who in turn spawned another one.

From now on it will not be like this anymore.

Crio and Inari got three children instead of two: the first was a male, and he is married to their third-born, a female, but in the middle a second male was born. This second male indeed took as wife one the daughters of his elder Brother, because his elder Brother (the firstborn of Crio and Inari, who married their third-born, only female of that generation) had indeed three children in his own stead, a female, firstborn, indeed wife to her uncle, and later two twins, male and female, married to each other.

So next six Gods will be more complicated, though just a bit!

This gave me important things to reflect about thank you for giving us all the chanse to read this❤ but you used the word "chakras" i can't find it on translate and i need to know the meaning to fully understand  the text. 

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/11/2018 at 6:58 PM, spywareonya said:

@Scot_Lover

@steve25805

The Next entity, firstborn of Crio and Inari, is perhaps the core entity of this Path because is both the first you meet during Initiation, and the most frequently summoned to perform magick, because though stern and apparently-unemotional like a Mathematical compute, indeed He is the most protectful (even to a vengeful degree, all evil spirits and black magicians fear him more than Death itself) and caring of all Gods

He is indeed the entity described in my ritual about the Spring Equinox, which is a complicated feature because indeed He is both the God of Autumn, Winter and Spring, because He is the God of "overcoming through enduring thanks to harbouring positive stuff burning beneath the ashes", thus He is the God who preside over Winter, Natural harsh landcapes, night, ice, hailstorms, everything that hurt and destroy on an humbling and abasing stance, so to show that those who arbour goodness in their heart are protected when al Others are helpless. Thus is also the God of Autumn, which is a careful preparation for Winter, and of Spring, when it is shown that life just bided beneath the snow, waiting to... well... SPRING forth ahahaha

He appears as a huge, hulking, apparently demonic version of Pan

Muscular like the Hulk from comics, and with enormous teeth like those of a predator in his overall goat-like face, enormous horns, much more than two, crooked and extending in an awe-inspiring way (let's plainly state "terrorizing"), and enormous claws, like a dinosaur. His eyes are pitch black and nobody should dare to stare within them, as they would see what He thinks, and all the terrible responsibilities and sad memories about the War between Good and Evil He carries on His shoulders and in His soul. That would be like being mesmerized in a never ending kaleidoscope of war-trenches memories, thousands of years of war, summed up in a quarter of second. It would be enough to drive a man insane.

This entity is a predator, but to fully understand Him, it is more fitting to describe Him as a lawnmower. He culls down neutral predatorial spirits when they start to be too many, and also mercilessly hunts down all evil entities that dare Surface from their disgusting fucking hell. If channeled properly, an exorcism implying His presence Always results in victory.

His main energy is the one about "summing up things to a conclusion". His motto could be "Are you EVIL? No? Then you are GOOD, you just made a mistake. Prepare to be treated like a sinner wanting to expiate, don't deny your sins and their unavoidable consequences, but be serene that nobody here thinks you are evil. It will be enough that you say sorry from your heart, and you will be forgiven. Are you EVIL? Yes? Prepare to be erased from existence".

Arrogant people (that should never put their hands on the secrets of my Tradition) have a bad time with Him, He is not Vicious, He just sits there and make you understand you'll go no further unless you modify your character. He is terribly violent, but only when is needed, unless He is strangely still, not calm in the common meaning of the word, more like a bouncer waiting to see if you understand by words or hands will be needed. He is never angry, anger is indeed an emotion unknown to the Gods, and He stop baring His teeth in the precise instant He understands that you got it, and He is quite prone to a limitless forgiveness, or how He would say things Himself, "IT BELONGS TO THE PAST". Obviously, only if it belongs to the past for real: you have to both indemnify your misdeed AND eliminate the characterial feature that led you to behave badly.

He is summoned for any kind of magickal need beside those more precisely overwatched by his relatives and descendants. He is also a great friend to people who are overcome from a drive, more than anything if anger, because He is a like a "dark fatherly" figure, caressing your head with His enormous, clawed hand, until you feel considered and respected so much that your anger simply subside.

He is the lurker in the Darkness, and usually is summoned only by night. He is the embodiement of the difference between the fate that awaits, during winter nights, criminals exiled from the tribe, and the one who's in store for beloved people who piled up earned wealth during summer. He is difficulties, separating good-for-nothing from flawed-yet-willing people, not punishing but simply ignoring the first, and helping and defending (even viciously) the second.

A man with a Death-curse on his head asked for His protection and was told to change his life of crimes. He complied, and the next week the magician who sent the hex was eaten alive by a shark; his two criminal fellows, ready to use guns where hexes fails, were killed, one by police, the other by a truck because he crossed the Street without looking.

I even heard of a demon who refused to obey the request of a black magician because the hex was about attacking a person under His patronage. A demon, who damned his eternal soul for ARROGANCE, relinquishing it to the point of admitting FEAR.

Though the "historical" Gods have nothing in common with Him, I somhow stumbled across the knowledge that He is indeed Osiris, and maybe even Hades, in their original form before superstition modified them into humanoids with the character described by human made legends. A kind of "Pioneer in the Darkness". Hades was the oldest of all olympians and closed the gates of hell so to allow the gods immortality thank to a plant, growing only in hell, that makes immortal (the one Tantalus tried to steal). Osiris was originally a God that chose to die so to prepare the underworld to be a welcoming nice place for the dead.

Three Gods I can DEFINITELY tell you He is, are Celt Cernunnos, Egyptian Anubis, and Sumerian Sin. Likely, also the original, wild and Dangerous interpretation of Pan.

The reason why I had doubts about sharing these last infos, is that both Hades and Anubis are linked to the souls of the dead, something this God is NOT. But there is something pioneeristic, sad, gloomy, protectful and responsible in them, and He fits with that completely. All the youngest Gods, the three which oversees humans, are His son and daughters.

To be summoned, He doesn't need too many things, though obviously some secret stuff, which I will never disclose, are mandatory for a Witch who do not simply want His help but actually His presence evoked in this world. Not initiated people can mix milk and honey, adding a drop of their own blood, then drinking half of it, and pouring the other half on the ground. Also urine is a perfect way to summon it, but urine is more ok for pacific contacts: if you need Him for war, show you do not wanna His help to hide, but to WIN: a drop of blood will be needed. He also adore perfumes  inspired by Nature, I have a (terribly expensive) one which smells like the air during summer rainstoms, and He likes it a lot. He is also fond of any liquor, cigars, and salted-bread, like (don't laugh now) doner kebab or italian focaccia. Hot peppers are also holy to him. His colours are deep blue and black, all that is responsible and gloomy, serious, but also what is dreaming and hopeful.

He particularly likes people who know when to take other's burdains on their own shoulders without a tear, becoming Majestic gloomy saviours, though also spotting assholes willing to take advantage of benefactors, relinquishing them to their fate.

Indeed, He is the patron of Witches on a wider stance. The Legends about Witches summoning a dark goat God of the woods... are not legends. The only error un-initiated people made is that He is not Satan, nor our sovereign lord, He is our friend and father, and the one making good things to happen to us through impossible ways, and bad things to happen to those who plan ill on us.

Any question about Him deserves to be answered quickly and with great abundance of details, so for any doubt, write as much as needed.

Lets say i would mix millk with honey and blood what do i do next? Should i just start tallking or whait for some kind of signal?. Mabye i should not ask this openly. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:23 AM, Peefreak99 said:

Can you explain the myth with easier english please?❤

The Gods sometimes start random pogroms at the expense of neutral and evil creatures but also good entities can be swallowed if they get in the line for the Gods go berserk during these events

Going berserk is forbidden to humans because we have flaws in our unconscious and thus when we do not act alongside a planned ethical tought we usually allow evil to surface and kill somebody out of carelessness is a deadly sin in our Path

The Gods are so pure that they can go random and still their inner instict will never emanate evil or express carelessness

We humans will never be that pure so we can just study these thing but not do them ourselves

We are anyway entitled, but only after decades of training and the removal of most of our ego and carelessness, to perform a lesser Wild Hunt based on pranks like pissing onto people's things

usually, we must CHOSE  target, even if picked random we must wait for a half of a second to feel if our soul tells us "NO"

To free oneself from this responsibility (or better said, to be sure his instinct already evaluated the spiritual legitimacy of an action) needs enormous endevour

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 3:07 AM, Peefreak99 said:

This gave me important things to reflect about thank you for giving us all the chanse to read this❤ but you used the word "chakras" i can't find it on translate and i need to know the meaning to fully understand  the text. 

Chakras are energy cores in our body, they are 6, presiding over our attitudes, from dominance to correctedness to love and sex and kinkiness and creativity, and so on

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:33 AM, Peefreak99 said:

Lets say i would mix millk with honey and blood what do i do next? Should i just start tallking or whait for some kind of signal?. Mabye i should not ask this openly. 

Summoning Pan is completely Beyond your levels of training, likely you never will, summoning the Gods requires daily face to face teachings of a Witch for no less than ten years, all the tortures I endured, and the final oath of ultimate submission to the Will of the Coven...

You can CALL him for "curiosity" (it's not considered unproper) with the ritual I described in the Spring Equinox Ritual, but He's not the entity that must guide you

Your Lord is the Reaper… and if you wanna practice daily magick, I will soon start a new thread about a different, more immediate folk magick, not easy at all, but less complicated (altough less powerful obviously, yet mighty nonetheless), about the power of the Black Dragon

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...
On 7/12/2018 at 1:13 AM, spywareonya said:

@steve25805

@Scot_Lover

The time has come for the superstar!!!

Lilith!!!

Lilith is my Patroness, and is a multi-layered entity

On every layer, She is the counterpart to Her sister Ammut, being the Eros side where Her is the Violence side

In the first level, Lilith is sex, erotism, and every kind of stuff producing arousal. And I really mean everything. She is EVERYTHING producing arousal. Beside paedophilia, which She forgives because it comes from a problem yet absolutely do NOT endorse, She patronize ALL acts related not only to sex, but to the very arousal inscribed in living

Laying naked on the shore with waves doing go-and-come around you

Feeling breeze on your private

But also eating tentacles from a living octopus, something I consider a bit cruel but can understand as vertigo-inducing

She is the arousal and the guilt-sensation of cheating, with the latter being much more erotic than the former

She is the vertigo of submission and humiliation

She is the pleasure of control and dominance

She is embarass, and the feeling of being possessed by a drive, whatever it is

She is loss of control

She is ALL you are afraid of admitting you like

For me, is cruelty

I hate cruelty

Cannot stand it because those who use it 99% of times deserve NOT to wield it

But in itself, the animal in me just wanna explore it like everything else

I have explored ALL of myself in my life, except that, though I had been really cruel to some sex slaves (peeing on carpet they had to clean up before parents get back home, or in their drawers onto clothes and NOT as part of a game, farting in their mouth without notifying in advance, slapping them hard, pissing on their food during dinner, Always without it being part of a game, and many other things), but it did not completed my exploration of it, and indeed my deepest fantasies are much more evil, like Mexican Cartel torture about lesbian rape

I sometimes fantasize about being a heartless crime lord, torturing and raping women who are the lovers of an enemy

Other people had different secrets

She doesn't endorse that in itself, this is very important

She still is a Goddess of Good, so She passes Her judgement about fittingness on everything, no matter how much we desire it

BUT She embodies the sensation we feel about de-censoring our deepest secrets

De-censoring is the first step toward demolishing their over-heated attitude, transcending them

For example, many men tell me they are horny about girls peeing in naughty places

I love it too, but is less morbid to me since I already accepted it as normal

This even diminish its pressure, and because of this, I would not do many of the most extreme actions repressed people fantasize about

If you want something 7, and you just express it 5, you will end up desiring it 9, where maybe 8 was the turning point between kinky and evil

So, instead of believing we want it 9, we should just try to have/express it 7, thus discovering we never wanted it more than 7, and we don't need 9

BUT if we stopped to 5, it means indeed we had some emotional problems about reaching 7

So, trying will shock us, even without the slightest intention to reach 9 or anyway surpass 8

She is the holy shock of passing from 5 to 7, eliminating the repression-explosion mechanism pushing us to desire to infring the 8-limit reaching 9, but facing, in doing it, all that usually prevented us from reaching 7 by standard, indeed stopping at 5

In the second Layer, Lilith is Love and Sex, in the less terrifying form, still naughty and kinky, but about pleasure and not shock

All forms of love and erotism and romanticism are from Her

Everything, from giving your "special friend" a flower when you are nine, to give her the Golden ring when you are thrice that age

All fetishes are holy to Her

All pleasures, also those unrelated to Sex

She is Art, Food, Philosophy, Psychology, all that explore, purify, and gives pleasure

She even rules playing videogames!!!

In Her third and deepest level, things starts to get complex

Here, She appears as the Queen of Winter, they only embodiement where She is presented as Blonde, while She usually is Red-haired

Here, She is the embodiement of the Soul

Sister to Ammut who, in Her deepest aspect, guards the Graal, the White/Blue Rose symbol of purity and immortality, here Lilith indeed IS that Rose

She is beauty in the spiritual interpretation of the Word, which mean the perfect mixing of Fittingness and Pleasurableness

She is Atonement, and the perfect but Dangerous beauty of Ice. Winter here represents a place whose harshness is not about "harshness in itself", and is more about  a landscape under a situation (cold and snow) which forces people to not take things superficially, respecting the important forces which are around, in a romantic but also spectral scenario where all is un-distinguished but beautiful.

This is place of Absolute perfection. And can only be described technically. Is the place where we are one with Fate, all our unconscious explored and erased, every instinct in perfect relationship with Reason and fittingness and emotions.

Is the final place of the Pathwalker, but is not a place, is a state of mind

Buddhists, which utterly misunderstood Buddha's teachings, call this state Nirvana

Nirvana is not the elimination of the embodied life, nor of desires

Nirvana is the elimination of the anxiety present in the unconscious, that subtly turns everything we do in a challenge against something or somebody else

Lilith is the Patroness of seduction, witchcraft, spellbinding, domination, and all fetishes

Now, it is the time to explain the deepest secret of Her relationship with Urine, explaining why I chose this forum as a stronghold which was fitting, and not simply a whim

Lilith, as one of Her deepest embodiement, one of the few linked to Her aspect as Queen of Winter, is the Viking Witch-Goddess Gullveig

Gullveig was not worshipped by Vikings, indeed She was considered too Dangerous to be called upon, and in later mythology, when Norsemen had been warped by christian dualism between good and bad, indeed She was considered evil, of the race of Loki the Sly (previously, God of Deceit and geniality and not evil)

In Herself, Gullveig means "Golden Shower". The reason of this name is of the utmost importance, and under no circumstances to be taken lightly

In the ancient past, the Huldras (Witches who served the Ancient Ones) used a complicated potion made of various hallucinogenic roots, Leaves and mushrooms, to expand their powers. Only the single Huldra could be conscious of the difference between plain and pointless hallucinations, and actually expanded real perceptions. It was a personal confrontation.

BUT that potion, in itself, was so powerful, that only women who were experiences in decades of withcraft could control the emotionally-puzzling side-effects. Younger withces, just as much as men (whose hormonal production is different from women) could not substain it, and would have went mad, or dieing of heart-failure.

There was only one way, so effective that the Druids also used it centuries later: an experienced Witch absorbed the potion, controlled it and digested it, and later passed a smaller (and hormonally slightly modified) amount of the active principles THROUGH HER PISS which was DRANK by other members

Drinking the urine of the High-Priestess was the only way to experience contacts with Them without insanity or Death. Thus, the "Sprinkle of Gold" became an archetype, that of women serving These Entities.

From this, Lilith empowered Her relationship with everything visceral and hormonal, to a point where it became Her trademark.

This is the secret I have been hinting at since my first posts around here. This is the reason why I worship female piss beside the arousal it gives us all.

This is Her message, just as much as Their collective teaching: purifying unconscious through embracing the dark, de-censoring what we superstitiously fear or reject.

Atonement through Sin.

Every question is welcome, but with most emotional cautiousness than before. I love and respect Them all this one last teaching is the one that put me through a life so horrible I considered suicide before meeting Alex. I was not a Witch already through I was in contact with Them, because I knew nothing of "what" I was in contact with.

And my life was hell.

I Always hoped there was an explaination, linking together spirit and matter, but more than anything Goodness and Kinkiness, purification of the unconscious AND expression of instincts

She is my Saviour

They saved my life in many ways, the most important is from insanity deriving from the unability to ease dualisms.

By these teachings, I solved it all.

She is Saviour. The Goddess of all us fetishists, better than those who judge us, yet judged nonetheless

She is the one I adore and serve with my every action. The one who controls my Fate, lead to me what I want according to possibility, fittingness, and percentage of deserving-through-spiritual-quality-level of myself (which is not Always total!!!). She destroyes my enemies before they can even think about harming me. She protects me from consequences about my kinky actions. She answers all my questions and warp destiny to fulfil my desires. She is a God Who Listen To Prayers, though only those of a fully trained Witch.

She is Lilith. Gullveig. Queen of Winter. And of Piss. And of my soul.

So if i got this right it means if i want 9 but getting 9 might cause troubles i should try to get 7 and if it works i will move up to 8 then 9 and if it dosen't work i will move down to 6-5 etc?

• Like 1