Inviting new friends from all over the world

My previous post was disappeared and no way to restore. So I thought of reminding this again. The thing I have pointed out was we need some more Japanese friends here. Because they are very sensitive to pissing relates sex. They are doing this better. And their pee videos are also very creative. If some more Japanese male and female friends are it will be great and this forum will be very active. So lets Invite new friends from all over the world, especially from japan.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, sathuta said:

My previous post was disappeared and no way to restore. So I thought of reminding this again. The thing I have pointed out was we need some more Japanese friends here. Because they are very sensitive to pissing relates sex. They are doing this better. And their pee videos are also very creative. If some more Japanese male and female friends are it will be great and this forum will be very active. So lets Invite new friends from all over the world, especially from japan.

Hi Sat, how are things going? I endorse your idea of bringing more people here from japan, I saw one already signed up but I haven't seen him around here too much. Maybe he prefers a forum in his own Language, usually forums in japan are also used for dating, because in Real Life japs are very reserved. Have you got other ideas?

Anyway, happy to read you again!!!:17_heart_eyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Hi Sat, how are things going? I endorse your idea of bringing more people here from japan, I saw one already signed up but I haven't seen him around here too much. Maybe he prefers a forum in his own Language, usually forums in japan are also used for dating, because in Real Life japs are very reserved. Have you got other ideas?

Anyway, happy to read you again!!!:17_heart_eyes:

Previously I suggested this. Now it cannot be restored. So I reminded again. I thing If we can share more Japanese and other Asian related pee videos and everything we will be able to gather more Japanese and other Asians here.

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, sathuta said:

Previously I suggested this. Now it cannot be restored. So I reminded again. I thing If we can share more Japanese and other Asian related pee videos and everything we will be able to gather more Japanese and other Asians here.

You are saying you post a lot of videos from japan as a political action in order to enrich the visibility of the forum in the eyes of the japs?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

You are saying you post a lot of videos from japan as a political action in order to enrich the visibility of the forum in the eyes of the japs?

I suggest that as a strategy.

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, sathuta said:

I suggest that as a strategy.

You mean they scroll the web to find videos, and their research engine highlights this forum? Are you sure will it bring enough people? Since I actually would like this project of yours to work, I must also advice you when I respectfully have doubts.

The idea to post videos whose description is actually in japanese is genius pitch but I'm afraid they would just reliquish the forum as soon as it is watched.

I suggest to insist on that friend of yours signing up from japan two weeks ago, maybe HE could bring people along...

Let's remain in close contact you and me, that strategy is interesting, tell me you opinion on this post of mine

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

You mean they scroll the web to find videos, and their research engine highlights this forum? Are you sure will it bring enough people? Since I actually would like this project of yours to work, I must also advice you when I respectfully have doubts.

The idea to post videos whose description is actually in japanese is genius pitch but I'm afraid they would just reliquish the forum as soon as it is watched.

I suggest to insist on that friend of yours signing up from japan two weeks ago, maybe HE could bring people along...

Let's remain in close contact you and me, that strategy is interesting, tell me you opinion on this post of mine

I think there are are some more English speaking Japanese too. We must target them.

• Agree 1

Hi Sathuta, sorry for the previous issue - thank you for taking the time to re-share some of your posts and ideas. I completely agree with you on this too, it'd be great to get more people to the site, especially from other areas of the world. As I said last time, we are obviously an English speaking site so that limits the scope partially, but I'm sure there are plenty of fellow English speakers who'd enjoy the site. The big question though... how do we reach them? If you have some more ideas on this please let me know. Likewise, if you know of anyone or any places to promote PeeFans, please do go ahead :)

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Admin said:

Hi Sathuta, sorry for the previous issue - thank you for taking the time to re-share some of your posts and ideas. I completely agree with you on this too, it'd be great to get more people to the site, especially from other areas of the world. As I said last time, we are obviously an English speaking site so that limits the scope partially, but I'm sure there are plenty of fellow English speakers who'd enjoy the site. The big question though... how do we reach them? If you have some more ideas on this please let me know. Likewise, if you know of anyone or any places to promote PeeFans, please do go ahead :)

I invited some of Japanese people, recently one of them joined. He is "

neorock

" here.

http://peefans.com/index.php?/profile/19121-neorock/

I hope we can find English speaking Japanese friends and also other Asian friends too. I visited other sex forums and found some Japanese/ Asian related pee stuff. So I searched people who were shared those.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, sathuta said:

I hope we can find English speaking Japanese friends and also other Asian friends too. I visited other sex forums and found some Japanese/ Asian related pee stuff. So I searched people who were shared those.

Great. It would be awsome to talk to them, learn how public pee is actually lived beside the shyness deployed in more official situations!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm nor sure on the logistics of this, a lot of places in Japan that used to be available are now not there. Has Japan implemented some sort of Internet control? China is now impossible to reach, even the English speaking parts of Hong Kong Island have dropped off, when was the last time anyone saw webpage with a country code of .HK or .JP? 

Another example of China: I buy a lot of electronics from China using eBay, I used to deal with a Chinese company, now that has changed to someone in Sydney, Australia. Same products, same service, now using a 'middle man' that separates China from direct contact. 

I'll wake up my Dark Web PC today, and see if I can get anywhere.

Dont give up, Sathuta. Sex sells, as long as it does, Japanese Fetish videos will be available.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Great. It would be awsome to talk to them, learn how public pee is actually lived beside the shyness deployed in more official situations!

16 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Actually I don't know what is the situation in Japan about public peeing. But I know pee fetish is an unavoidable sub culture in There.

14 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

I'm nor sure on the logistics of this, a lot of places in Japan that used to be available are now not there. Has Japan implemented some sort of Internet control? China is now impossible to reach, even the English speaking parts of Hong Kong Island have dropped off, when was the last time anyone saw webpage with a country code of .HK or .JP? 

Another example of China: I buy a lot of electronics from China using eBay, I used to deal with a Chinese company, now that has changed to someone in Sydney, Australia. Same products, same service, now using a 'middle man' that separates China from direct contact. 

I'll wake up my Dark Web PC today, and see if I can get anywhere.

Dont give up, Sathuta. Sex sells, as long as it does, Japanese Fetish videos will be available.

Thanks for encouraging

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:56 PM, sathuta said:

Let's welcome new members when ever possible, and also ask them to invite known pee fans to join here.

The only problem is that sometimes people really came along just to read and then vanish

I don't judge them since I did like that for years

but yes, you are right, that is the way we should proceed, regardless of initial problems

• Love 3
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

The only problem is that sometimes people really came along just to read and then vanish

I don't judge them since I did like that for years

but yes, you are right, that is the way we should proceed, regardless of initial problems

If we do that, some of better pee fans may be stay with us.

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, sathuta said:

If we do that, some of better pee fans may be stay with us.

agree wholeheartedly

but as you said, it is about entertainment, it is important we play hard and keep posting good stuff

and then, it will be up their free will😘

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

agree wholeheartedly

but as you said, it is about entertainment, it is important we play hard and keep posting good stuff

and then, it will be up their free will😘

That is why I always searching for interesting and more pleasure generating pee material on the internet and bring them here.

• Agree 1
11 minutes ago, sathuta said:

That is why I always searching for interesting and more pleasure generating pee material on the internet and bring them here.

and that is exactly what make you so great

Will

eagerness

and skillfulness

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, sathuta said:

We must encourage other members also for doing such things.

and here comes the problem, because many of us would really do not know where to start from!!!

I mean, most of the pee pictures I have saved on my pc comes from this very site🤣

with videos is easier, I post tasty things from time to time

last but not least those of me!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

and here comes the problem, because many of us would really do not know where to start from!!!

I mean, most of the pee pictures I have saved on my pc comes from this very site🤣

with videos is easier, I post tasty things from time to time

last but not least those of me!!!!

I don't think this is a big disadvantage. We can move ahead with new things.

• Agree 1