Females Only :)

Everywhere in the world. Really, impossible to count. Take a read at my threads and you'll enjoy, big boy. Pics of me nude, stories of naughty piss, even infos on my life as a Witch. If what you want is to have your cock hard as steel from amusing and naughty stories, take a peer there. Kisses!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Is this a rhetorical question?

That being said, my urination experimentation has mostly been in secluded outside spots, or in toilet facilities (except...not in the toilet, of course). I await riskier opportunities, but I’m not actively seeking any at the moment.

I don’t actually tend to experience arousal from peeing in ‘naughty places’; it’s more of an endorphin rush.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
12 minutes ago, AshAce said:

Is this a rhetorical question?

Without wanting to disrespect anybody I consider this question a bit silly, I mean, what use do we got from a forum beside the answers to this (I mean the one from cowcocky) very question?:')

almost every girl in this forum wrote extensively about her pee deeds, regardless of the fact that this forum could really use some more female (a personal post scriptum, bisex or lesbian, and single:17_heart_eyes:) partecipation

We already have GLORIOUS women around here but more is Always better!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Without wanting to disrespect anybody I consider this question a bit silly, I mean, what use do we got from a forum beside the answers to this (I mean the one from cowcocky) very question?:')

almost every girl in this forum wrote extensively about her pee deeds, regardless of the fact that this forum could really use some more female (a personal post scriptum, bisex or lesbian, and single:17_heart_eyes:) partecipation

We already have GLORIOUS women around here but more is Always better!!!

Sorry for the misunderstanding- I meant it in a humorous way- as in “is this a rhetorical question?! Of course I’ve peed outside of a toilet!”

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, AshAce said:

Sorry for the misunderstanding- I meant it in a humorous way- as in “is this a rhetorical question?! Of course I’ve peed outside of a toilet!”

I used your adfirmation for my own aims, which were adfirming that sum-up questions are perceived by me as pointless. The forum is the answer to this question, I like cowcocky's posts and overall attitude, I read carefully his profile and he sounds cool, but this forum is a labyrith to be explored, not a question to be answered. Every girl on this forum who is almost a bit active provided us with delicious stories, and they are to be found, and can be found if somebody looks carefully.

We are women, we are to be tracked, not summoned.

ps first time I interact with somebody I like reading his/her profile carefully, do you?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My Mrs managed to pee in the hand basin of a 747 at 40,000 feet over the Pacific. If you've ever seen one of these hand basins, you will appreciate the contortions required, rofl. (I also joined 'The Mile High Club' when she did this, lol)

• Hot 1
  • 8 months later...
On 12/27/2018 at 8:13 PM, Riley said:

I've peed in the outdoors many times hiking and mountain biking. I've peed in sinks and bathtubs and also the floor carpeted and uncarpeted. I'm.trying to think if there's more🤷🤷😂

Wow sounds like your really into peeing anywhere haha my kind of girl, iv never met anyone who would piss on a carpet 😢 my biggest turn on and I’m dying to witness it right in front of me but I guess it will never happen haha

I recently was stuck by myself in the office, unable to leave the office unattended. After some time I desperately had to pee, so I sat at my desk, at the edge of my chair, pulled my panties to the side and pissed in the trash can beneath my desk. Afterwards I was so turned on by the fact that anyone could have come back at anytime.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, PantyPissr28 said:

I recently was stuck by myself in the office, unable to leave the office unattended. After some time I desperately had to pee, so I sat at my desk, at the edge of my chair, pulled my panties to the side and pissed in the trash can beneath my desk. Afterwards I was so turned on by the fact that anyone could have come back at anytime.

Sooo sexy 

😍💦