Drinking her

Thanks, glad you enjoyed reading it. Sorry for the grammar and typos. Lol

I’m not sure if I’d consider it a romantic nite, but for sure it was extremely passionate.

I must admit, I’ve watched pee drinking vids and found them hot, but wasn’t convinced it was my thing....until I tasted her. It was amazing. Very little taste really. At least I expected it to be bitter, but it wasn’t. Not at all. In fact, as I told her after, it was love at first taste. We have repeated this scenario a few times now, although always planned without the surprise, and Bonestly, I can’t get enough. Thru her panties or straight into my mouth...it really does a man good. I’ll share more experiences we have tried. She really gets so turned on feeling me licking her as she pees. And then there are the times she  has asked me to pee on her boobs....lol she’s not ready to taste yet...or so she says. 

And yes, she might just be a keeper! Lol, 

5 hours ago, Jimee said:

I’m not sure if I’d consider it a romantic nite, but for sure it was extremely passionate.

I must admit, I’ve watched pee drinking vids and found them hot, but wasn’t convinced it was my thing....until I tasted her. It was amazing. Very little taste really. At least I expected it to be bitter, but it wasn’t. Not at all. In fact, as I told her after, it was love at first taste. We have repeated this scenario a few times now, although always planned without the surprise, and Bonestly, I can’t get enough. Thru her panties or straight into my mouth...it really does a man good. I’ll share more experiences we have tried. She really gets so turned on feeling me licking her as she pees. And then there are the times she  has asked me to pee on her boobs....lol she’s not ready to taste yet...or so she says. 

May I ask by curiosity, how old are you? I am facinated that many more do this at an early age.

13 hours ago, Jimee said:

I posted this advice on a non pee related forum to give some suggestions how to get into pee drinking. Get her to lick the drips off your cock after you have pissed as a start. If she enjoys that, then piss in her mouth but she should let it all run out, and maybe down her, so she gets to find out if she enjoys the sensation. If she is still keen let her decide whether to maybe swallow a little and gradually build it up. As she enjoys peeing through her panties into your mouth, maybe you should try the same for her. Have fun :)

• Agree 1