Bladders full again....no rest stop in site

PeeGuy, you are Amazing. It is the second time in a row I finger to a story of the same forum-user. This was great, I love the way you write...

and beside

2 hours ago, Peeguy said:

you never see them dancing around like desperate fools!" Grace raged, "they just pull it out and go where ever they like

Girls can live that way too, it is a matter of mindset!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Peeguy said:

I wish we lived in a world where girls peed more freely

Oh, you cannot imagine how much do I wish for that world! In fact, I'm doing my best in order to create it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Peeguy said:

Then again i might keep you waiting :p

You know how I love making girls wait lol ;)

cheeky boy!

These day are hard but I promise you something. One day, not soon but one day promise, I'll play a holding contest with myself. Since you know how I command the need to freely piss my bladder is untrained, and when I'll finally pee, I'll take pic of the puddle

• Love 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

cheeky boy!

These day are hard but I promise you something. One day, not soon but one day promise, I'll play a holding contest with myself. Since you know how I command the need to freely piss my bladder is untrained, and when I'll finally pee, I'll take pic of the puddle

I cant wait to see it

Be nice to see the stream too

Maybe a pic of you crossing those beautiful legs of yours as you try to contain the flood 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Peeguy said:

I cant wait to see it

Be nice to see the stream too

Maybe a pic of you crossing those beautiful legs of yours as you try to contain the flood 

You'll never see me doing the pee pee dance. It is because of my training, we Witche are trained to relax the body, talk to it, almost going to trance. Snipers too do that, in fact we Witches combine both occult stuff old as time from Tibet, and modern military manuals, if one is skilled enough they can be found on the web. When I start to really, really being full to the brim, I stood still with a look of pain on my face, trying to concentrate. I know because I have done it in the past as part of a ritual that required holding, and was terrible, yet holy, so I did it. Nothing less than other-wordly deserve the right to make a woman feel like that! Unless she decides to, and as soon as I will feel better (these days are really hard) I'll do it, as a play! Kisses!!!

• Love 1
  • 3 years later...
On 4/5/2018 at 1:30 PM, spywareonya said:

PeeGuy, you are Amazing. It is the second time in a row I finger to a story of the same forum-user. This was great, I love the way you write...

and beside

Girls can live that way too, it is a matter of mindset!

I am of that same mindset.