Urine therapy anyone?

Hi there!

I was just wondering if any of you lads & lasses are into the increasingly popular practice of drinking your own pee? (for health benefits)

Indians (Gandhi et all) do it, Sterling Moss and Sarah Mills (actress) does it & Demi Moore does it too.

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who drinks their (or their lover's) pee.

Toodle-Pee!:)

Eric

Thanks for that Kevin.

I had a girlfriend (a former Parkinson's Disease sufferer) who swore by it. She drank her pee, ALL of it, for just over 3 months and totally cured herself! Moreover, believe it or not, she bathed in her own pee too i.e. rubbed it into her skin and face and unlike water, ALL of it was totally absorbed into her beautiful skin. Naturally, I assisted by peeing on her too As a result, she had skin as smooth as a baby - softer even! She didn't actually drink MY pee but she said she would drink another woman's pee: something due to the female hormones in it.

Between you & me, I've started rubbing in my own pee into my skin, face & hair and I too have noticed that my skin is noticeably softer.

Q - If you’re getting rid of it why would you drink it? It’s a waste product!

A - Anything which has gone through your liver (the finest filter on earth) is part of the blood. The liver & the stomach acids will kill anything that the body doesn’t want and it’s evacuated through your colon. i.e. your botty.

Your breath, lungs & skin are all toxic eliminators but your kidney is a blood regulator. When the blood, going through the liver, hits the kidney it’s squeezed through very small tubes to take any excess nutrient & excess fluid from the blood which then goes to the bladder then you pass it out. Your pee is the water from your blood. The liver takes all the poison OUT!:poop: Whatever comes through the liver is just a part of the blood stream blood stream something the liver considers is good for you

Whatever is wrong with your body, your body creates an anti-body – which is in your urine! So your urine will HEAL you.

Save your money & enjoy great health - down your own Elixir of Life!

Atb,

Eric

:geek:

• 6 years later...
4 hours ago, Wolf187 said:

I haven't tried drinking it... But have applied it topicaly for psoriasis... And I'll Admit, It seemed to Work better then most Things.

(Disclaimer: am internet pervert, not doctor)

Many moisturising creams you can get at a pharmacy contain urea, which is also a major component of urine

Edited by oliver2
typo
  • Like 1