How long ago did you realise you were interested in pee?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, now. My interest in pee has been off and on for my entire life. However, I can thoroughly remember the first grade (turning 26 this year): The stuff we learned to well, wetting myself. I think it was the only year I did it, but I think during that entire year, I peed myself about 3 or 4 times as no more than an accident. I'd say though that in those days, there was this girl I kind of liked. I thought she was strange, but also considered myself strange too. She did lots of things that I just thought nobody except for perhaps me and my brother would do - like weird gestures - I was a little kid and didn't think about too much as to what others do. However, as a total coincidence, she was eventually assigned to sit right in front of me. I didn't wet myself at all during that time - so I don't remember doing that really, but one of those things that we had in common was having that "wet spot" on our pants. I remember thinking how interested I was in seeing the wet spot on one's back side, and right away I just knew that when a girl peed, the wet spot would be right in the same area as her butt. Sometimes I would see that pee spot bigger on her pants than I would on other days, and I had the idea that it was immature too pee one's pants, but seeing that pee made me think "how could she get away with it?" and frankly at the time, I just dismissed it as being cool that she peed herself almost every day and came back to school the next day wearing that same pair of black sweatpants. She was a poor girl, and as I think of it now, I just didn't understand it. One time she came to school though, unzipped her jeans right in the middle of some class activity (just some individually assigned math assignment in which we were aloud to talk to others for help), slid the jeans a little bit down so I could see what she was wearing under from the butt side, and right there and then, she was wearing that same pair of sweatpants right under it. So she told this other girl who was sitting just right next to her (not too bad looking herself, but I don't think I've seen her pee) and said "smell all the pee - smell all the pee.. because it's not washed" Ever since then, I knew that I was drawn to her, and loved how she peed. I was so confused, my mind was a mess, I asked my brother about it about a year later, and even he thought it was interesting. I've known her for years coming by, but not once more have I had the opportunity to witness anything that cool from her. Nor had I attempted to make a move on her. Perhaps it is because of good fate that I like who I like now, but either way, pee has always kind of turned me on since.

I also think it was good to note as to the fact that she didn't even get caught unzipping and pulling her own pants down a little bit.

Thanks, Admin, for bumping this topic. It is one of my favorite interests.

For me, the short answer to that question is many decades, essentially all of my life. It seems to me that I was born with a strong interest in female peeing, starting quite literally at my mother's knee. ;) 

The long answer is a bit of a story, and I apologize in advance for the length of it. But I think it contains some interesting insights and history.

I was born and raised in the Midwestern US, during World War 2. At that time, most women wore dresses or skirts, rather than pants, all the time. Underneath them, they wore corsets or girdles, with garter tabs (suspenders) to hold up their rayon or nylon stockings. Some of them just wore garter belts, for the same purpose. Panties (knickers) were worn over their corsets, garter belts, or girdles to make it easy and quick for them to slip them down to pee. A woman could simply lift her skirt and slip her panties down, in one motion, as she sat on the toilet, gathering her skirt over her thighs, to block the view of others. She didn't have to undress any further than that to pee. She might show a flash of thigh, above her stocking tops, and below her other clothing, but that was the limit of exposure that she risked. Under those circumstances, it was fairly common, at least in my family, for women not to bother shutting the bathroom door, when they peed. I found it amusing to hear my mother and one of my aunts complaining about my grandfather having built his house so that he had a direct view of the toilet, through the open bathroom door, from his easy chair!

As a toddler, at two or three years old, I followed my mother into the bathroom whenever she peed. I was an only child at that time, and my father was away all day, working. She almost never closed the bathroom door, at home. Since she did it with her legs together, and her dress or skirt covering her upper thighs, I couldn't see anything interesting, but I could hear her tinkle, and rarely hiss, and I could smell her pee, which I liked, for some unknown reason. I tried very hard to look between her smooth bare thighs, above her stocking tops, or under her thighs, from the side, but she was very skilled at hiding her stream. She always wiped from the rear, with her legs still together, so I couldn't see anything there, either.

As a toddler, I was very interested in what was under women's skirts, and I think my interest in their peeing was just an extension of that interest. I was intensely interested in how and where their pee came out, and I asked my mother once why she had to wipe, when I, as a boy, didn't have to. She told me it was because ladies got wet when they "wee-wee'd" (her term), and told me that I shouldn't ask such questions, because it wasn't "nice." This just added to the mystery of female peeing, in my mind, and stimulated my curiosity.

When I was about four or five years old, my mother would bring me with her when we were out shopping, and she had to use public ladies' rooms.There was not enough room in the toilet cubicles for me to stay in one with my mother, while she peed. I loved that, because, at my height, I could walk around and look under the stall doors at the other women peeing. Some of them did it with their legs apart, which was exciting, but I usually couldn't see very much, because their underwear usually blocked my view, at their knees. I did see a stream or two, between some women's legs, through the gap in the front of the public toilet seats, if their panties were below their knees, and their legs were open. For me, it was a revelation and a thrill just to see a woman pee with her legs apart, since my mother always did it with her thighs pressed tightly together, blocking any chance for me to see her stream.

Interestingly, although the public toilets weren't particularly clean, in that time, none of the women I was able to watch squatted or hovered above them. That would have given me a clear view of everything, satisfied some of my curiosities, and a huge thrill. But at that age, I had no idea that women could squat when they peed, or might prefer to do it that way, rather than covering the seat with toilet paper, as my mother usually did. I thought that they had to sit all the way down, like my mother. When my mother found out what I had been doing, while she was busy peeing, she told me that was really not very nice, and made me wait for her outside of the ladies' rooms, which was a big disappointment to me. My interest at that time arose purely out of curiosity about females and their secret bodily functions. I was too young to make any connection to sexuality. That came a little later.

When I was in elementary school, I think it was first or second grade, there was a little girl in my class, who always smelled a little strange, vaguely like slightly stale pee. I actually liked her smell, but other kids in the class sometimes talked about it behind her back. She was the smallest, shortest girl in the class, with curly hair, like "Little Orphan Annie," and she wore the shortest skirts, so it was easy for bad boys like me to look up her skirts.

All the kids, boys and girls, usually peed when they came back in from recess, and I was very lucky, one day. I was already sitting at my desk, when she came in from the little girls' room, and slid into hers, briefly spreading her legs as she got into her desk, giving me a perfect view of her inner thighs and white cotton panties. What I saw totally amazed me. I saw a small yellow spot in her white panties, which looked like it was still wet, and I could definitely see several drops of yellow liquid, it had to be pee, clinging to her bare inner thighs. I was intensely curious, wondering how her pee came out, and how her legs got wet. I had never seen a girl my age pee on a toilet, at that time. I knew that they sat, because my mother and other women sat, but I couldn't see how her pee came out, or what parts of her got wet. My younger sister was a baby, still in diapers at that time, so she was no help.

I was so intensely curious about what I had seen at school that day, that I finally summoned the courage to risk asking my mother, at home. I said, "Mom, I saw a girl with "wee-wee" (my mother's term) on her legs, at school today. How did that happen?" Instead of answering my question, my mother asked me how I saw what she had on her legs? Did I look up her skirt? That was not nice, her wet legs were none of my business, and I should be ashamed of myself for doing that. I admitted that I had looked up her skirt, and her panties had a wet spot, too. But I still wanted to know how her legs got wet. My mother finally relented, and answered my question, saying that her mother probably didn't teach her how to sit on the toilet properly, so her legs got wet, and her mother obviously didn't teach her how to wipe herself properly, so she didn't get her legs dry, and her panties got wet for the same reason. My mother said that must have been very embarrassing for the little girl, and I shouldn't have been looking at her. I said she didn't seem to know or care if boys looked up her skirt, so I didn't think that she was embarrassed. Besides, she usually smelled like "wee-wee," and the other kids talked about her, but she didn't seem to know or care.

My mother's answers didn't satisfy me at all, but that was as much as I was going to get from her. From that time on, I had an intense, secret curiosity about how girls' pee came out, how they sat when they peed, and whether their legs got wet, which brought up the vivid, exciting memory I had, of that girl's wet thighs. My curiosity continued to grow, from that time on. In spite of what my mother had told me, I wondered if all girls' and women's legs got wet when they peed, and most of them just wiped the dribbles away. If they did it with their legs together, as my mother did, how could they avoid getting them wet, if their pee came out frontward, as I believed it did? On the other hand, I had never, ever seen my mother wipe her legs. She always wiped her rear, with her legs together. So I was totally confused, and more curious than ever. This curiosity got me completely hooked on female peeing, for the rest of my life.

My curiosity intensified, as I approached my pre-teens, and became aware of sexuality. I immediately associated sex with peeing, before I even knew what sex was. At one point, I thought that sex involved girls and boys getting their organs together and peeing on each other, in some way. I didn't get to try that until a lot later in life!

But the final, straight answer for me, to the question posed in this forum is 74 years ± 1 year.

Edited by Dr.P
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/23/2013 at 12:03 PM, Admin said:

Has your interest in peeing or watching girls pee been with you all of your life, or is it something that seems to have developed recently? Share your experiences of how long ago you realised you had this interest.

Since i was 15. When i stopped having 'night time accidents' and missed the feeling of a wet bed...so i started to pee my bed on purpose. shower myself with pee. pee into cups/bottles. have holding contests with people online. but that was when i was a teenager. 

On 12/23/2013 at 10:33 PM, Admin said:

Has your interest in peeing or watching girls pee been with you all of your life, or is it something that seems to have developed recently? Share your experiences of how long ago you realised you had this interest.

I had this interset when I am about 5 years old. I was very curious about how girls are peeing and how female genitals look like.

• 5 weeks later...

As far back as I can remember, to be honest. Remember always being interested in peeing and seeing others pee, also deliberately peeing where I was not supposed to be very early as a child. wet doctor games with a female childhood friend of mine furthered my fascination with it even more. of course it wasnt really sexual at that age, but i remember it already feeling naughty and exciting. things developed from there over the years and pee games became a regular almost daily activity for me. so in some form or other, this "fetish" has always been a part of me.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, Galileo123 said:

As far back as I can remember, to be honest. Remember always being interested in peeing and seeing others pee, also deliberately peeing where I was not supposed to be very early as a child. wet doctor games with a female childhood friend of mine furthered my fascination with it even more. of course it wasnt really sexual at that age, but i remember it already feeling naughty and exciting. things developed from there over the years and pee games became a regular almost daily activity for me. so in some form or other, this "fetish" has always been a part of me.

I have been pissing everywhere since a child

but I never actually discovered it was a fetish in itself because I Always tought that seeing another girl peeing simply was something intimate about my lesbian half, while seeing a man pee was simply he being a man, and me being a woman, intrigued by an activity implying genitals

I never actually put the two things together untill Alex pissed in my mouth without warning after I finished swallowing his cum at our third date

that enlightened me

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I never actually put the two things together untill Alex pissed in my mouth without warning after I finished swallowing his cum at our third date

it really was a gradual process for me. those wet games, more or less innocent, with the female childhood friend i mentioned were the first experiences where I really started to slowly grasp the concept that I really liked what we were doing, not just because it was simply "fun", but because it touched me on a deeper, more primal level. those were the first precursors of sexual feelings, i believe. it grew from there. when i started masturbating (at around age 11) pee games like selfpissing, naughty indoor and outdoor pissing and stuff like that were already part of my almost daily routine. its ingrained in my sexual psyche, I'll never lose that.

• Hot 1

i was interest in it when i was about 5 or 6 i was curious about how girls pee and i just love hearing them pee in the toilet and it was one way to see they bare bottom's 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My interest began when I was about 6 or 7 while playing with a girl about the same age.We were playing in woods in an old shed.I watched her pull her trousers and knickers down and she peed into a saucepan that had been left there.I emptied it outside.This happened several times and has stayyed with me ever since.I also remember when I was slightly older going to the beach with my parents and female cousins.If the girls needed to pee,they would go up a path into some bushes.I never saw them but would think it was good that they were doing that.I also once persuaded my Sister to let me come in to the bathroom with her.Sadly we were caught by my mother who was not pleased.Hope you like this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 2
17 hours ago, will64 said:

i was interest in it when i was about 5 or 6 i was curious about how girls pee and i just love hearing them pee in the toilet and it was one way to see they bare bottom's 😁

it's so cute as a a story!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Rewdna said:

My interest began when I was about 6 or 7 while playing with a girl about the same age.We were playing in woods in an old shed.I watched her pull her trousers and knickers down and she peed into a saucepan that had been left there.I emptied it outside.This happened several times and has stayyed with me ever since.I also remember when I was slightly older going to the beach with my parents and female cousins.If the girls needed to pee,they would go up a path into some bushes.I never saw them but would think it was good that they were doing that.I also once persuaded my Sister to let me come in to the bathroom with her.Sadly we were caught by my mother who was not pleased.Hope you like this.

holy shit what a nasty girl

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Mine started with am old Sex Bizarre mag, remember them? As soon as I saw  it, I knew what was missing. When a built a small Internet company, I suddenly had access to a world of content, and one of my employees went potty while I was fixing a lock on another door. She splattered noisily, and had a smile for me when she came out, she knew I liked it. Sadly, she moved on, don't know what happened to her.

Later in life, I met my soul mate, she is more depraved than I am (we found out later that she has an over active sex drive, we didn't opt for the medication to 'dumb her down', love her as she is), and within a space of 2 weeks, both of us found Mary. We have all been together for 13 years now, with our share of up's and downs, and, of course, with copious amounts of a certain bodily fluid.

• Love 1
Just now, Scot_Lover said:

Mine started with am old Sex Bizarre mag, remember them? As soon as I saw  it, I knew what was missing. When a built a small Internet company, I suddenly had access to a world of content, and one of my employees went potty while I was fixing a lock on another door. She splattered noisily, and had a smile for me when she came out, she knew I liked it. Sadly, she moved on, don't know what happened to her.

Later in life, I met my soul mate, she is more depraved than I am (we found out later that she has an over active sex drive, we didn't opt for the medication to 'dumb her down', love her as she is), and within a space of 2 weeks, both of us found Mary. We have all been together for 13 years now, with our share of up's and downs, and, of course, with copious amounts of a certain bodily fluid.

we've been chatting for so long, but I never asked you that

now I know, and I'm so happy!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

My interest in pee stated around middle school. I stared seeing and hearing more desperate in school. Girls holding it during class and need to pee bad. In between classes or lunch see girls almost run to the rest rooms. I thought that was hot. Around the time I was in middle school I went into stall with my mom she hover over the toilet and let a loud pee out of her. I watched her pee come out of her. I was amazed how fast and loud women pee at. First time I saw how a woman pee. I been always wanted to know where a woman pee from. I would always try to watch or lissen to women pee. They make different sounds than men do when pee and pee sounds different when they pee. I try stared to like seeing desperate women in line and hear when they pee.

3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

holy shit what a nasty girl

From what I remember,she acted all innocent when adults were around.Long time ago and on the whole just 2 kids trying to stretch the boundarys of what was supposed to be acceptable.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

From what I remember,she acted all innocent when adults were around.Long time ago and on the whole just 2 kids trying to stretch the boundarys of what was supposed to be acceptable.

I wanted it to sound like a kinky compliment, not a rude or lewd comment

I wouldn't have ever dared to write a comment like that, so please forgive me if I allowed such a misunderstanding

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
44 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I wanted it to sound like a kinky compliment, not a rude or lewd comment

I wouldn't have ever dared to write a comment like that, so please forgive me if I allowed such a misunderstanding

No,no it's fine.Please don't worry about it.😊

• Love 1

I remember being into desperation briefly when I was younger, but I mostly forgot pee fetish stuff until I was in college.  I used a urinal for the first time in college, and it sort of awoke some kind of fetish for women peeing standing.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, barkdog said:

I remember being into desperation briefly when I was younger, but I mostly forgot pee fetish stuff until I was in college.  I used a urinal for the first time in college, and it sort of awoke some kind of fetish for women peeing standing.

peeing standing can be useful indeed for women

there is even a video of me pissing standing on a car, hope you find it ihihihihih

• Like 1
  • Love 1