About time.

Hello.Maybe as I have been a user of this site for a while now I should briefly explain my interest in Peeing.From a young age,my fascination with all things pee related has been with me.Whether it is females peeing outdoors(a particular favourite),or peeing outdoors myself or holding(a recent interest) I find it all quite arousing.I joined this site as it seemed to be the friendliest one i have come across.I hope it remains this way.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Andrew S said:

.I joined this site as it seemed to be the friendliest one i have come across.I hope it remains this way.

A bunch of days 'round here and you'll have all the proofs you want about its worth

welcome;*

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Funny, I opened this thread thinking I was going to hear about a time travel story (I know the OP did lay out his timeline there).  Weird how the brain misfires and sputters sometimes before sufficient coffee has been taken in to sync with the rest of the world!

• Haha 2
On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:49 AM, ndr1968pz said:

Funny, I opened this thread thinking I was going to hear about a time travel story (I know the OP did lay out his timeline there).  Weird how the brain misfires and sputters sometimes before sufficient coffee has been taken in to sync with the rest of the world!

ihihihihihihi:')

maybe in fictional stories there is something about it

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, spywareonya said:

maybe in fictional stories there is something about it

Actually, I do read tons of science fiction.  I've got 481 items on my kindle as I type this and most of them are science fiction anthologies and novels.  Also, have an attic full of  SF paperbacks.  Can you say escape literature?

2 hours ago, ndr1968pz said:

Can you say escape literature?

If you simply take a look at my various threads you'll understand quite easily that to me what people  consider sci-fi is perfectly realistic

So, no, it is not escape, is the real deal

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 10:49 AM, ndr1968pz said:

Now a pee fetish erotic story involving time travel. That is food for a new erotic story idea sometime. 

My female character could get peed on by Queen Cleopatra, watch Marilyn Monroe piss on her kitchen floor, indulge in a lesbian Roman pee orgy, and piss in the face of the female president of Mars in 3000AD, all in the same story. Hahaha

• Like 1
3 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Now a pee fetish erotic story involving time travel. That is food for a new erotic story idea sometime. 

My female character could get peed on by Queen Cleopatra, watch Marilyn Monroe piss on her kitchen floor, indulge in a lesbian Roman pee orgy, and piss in the face of the female president of Mars in 3000AD, all in the same story. Hahaha

That would be interesting, very interesting indeed.  I remember reading about a character (I think it was at that stories only site....hmmm what was it?....low on coffee again!)  Anyway, the character was a parody of the Tomb Raider girl.  That girl peed every where and all the time.  (To pee as much as she did, I think she must have had a subcutaneous catheter installed filling her up as fast as she could pee it all out again). 

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:15 AM, steve25805 said:

Something more close to home:  Time jump only seconds into the past and pee all over yourself or pee in your own mouth!  Wouldn't that be fun?  Not too gay?  What the hell!  I'd do it anyway.  It'd just be me, doing it to me.