Multiple quotes

Question:  How do you do multiple quotes when responding to a comment within a thread?  I see it done all the time and it has to be much simpler than my method of quoting the whole thing then carving bits off until I finally arrive at the small line or two I wanted to respond to.  Then, after I do that, I'm at a loss as to how to quote another bit to respond to all in the same reply.????

Thanks, in advance for your help and answer.

Edited by ndr1968pz

Click the little + button to the left of where it says 'quote' and it will be added to the list. A little box will appear in the corner saying "Quote X posts', click that and they will all appear in the reply box, in the order you added them.

You can also just highlight different parts of text and click 'quote this' instead of quoting the whole thing and chopping bits out. This works with multiple posts!

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Sophie said:

This works with multiple posts!

Thanks so much! Sophie (big sloppy hug and kiss from an old man :)!  The "quote this" function was what I needed.  It was right there in front of me but I'm still gun shy from the early days of the internet where pushing a button you didn't know the function of could cause all kinds of problems including infection with some nasty spywares and worse.

Love ya!

• Love 1