Hi. New guy here

dltq

Hi all, I'm new here. 

I'm glad to have found this site! My pee fetish started when I was quite young (in primary school), but I don't recall exactly when or how. 

My fetish is sorta "restricted" if you will; the stuff I'm mostly interested in the "I have to pee" like kind of "emergency" or whatever: 

8-.thumb.jpg.a181bade011d18ae232f3646c8e2a2cc.jpg627920253.thumb.jpg.50d25452cb07e4e84bdb96ce50d47c97.jpggrerg.thumb.jpg.21bc9295bc396e5f40e183dab8e45557.jpg

I'm not into drinking piss or anything like that. That stuff kinda disgusts me. 

One complaint about so many peeing vids out there is that the camera guy zooms way in on the girl's pussy as she's peeing. Zooming way in is extremely annoying to me if the person filming it stays zoomed in for too long. Because I like to get the bigger picture overall. Some of the most "ideal" clips for me would be four or five from Got2Pee.com. Even though they zoom way in at the start, many of their vids zoom back out shortly after to encompass the girl's whole self. 

I'm also not very interested in peeing on someone else and stuff. Also, in most cases the threat of being discovered actually detracts from the excitement rather than adding to it like it does for many people. However, I'm fine in most cases as long as the picture itself doesn't contain anyone else staring directly into the camera or anyone else around besides the main subject(s). 

Peeing on carpet is kind of a thing, but it's mostly just girls popping a squat too: 

1885.thumb.jpg.176fc30a139db62208fcdd11f9366124.jpg1889.thumb.jpg.aa1f530b59bf02366e4c247f79c177be.jpg

So, in short, due to the "girl-squats-and-pees" preference, I would call myself a "daily maintenance procedure" kind of type when it comes to this kind of fetish. 

Edited by dltq
  • Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome.  You've got some fantastic pics.  I'm not a fan of drinking but I certainly enjoy wetting and naughty peeing as well as the desperation that precedes it.  When it comes to DVDs some commercial ones are better than others.  I received some last week and two of them left me losing the will to live as they were basically about ladies showing off, pleasuring themselves and generally messing about.  Any peeing that took place only happened after a lot of other stuff.  A third, however, was much better - it was a succession of ladies enjoying straight alfresco wees in a variety of places and then moving on without any of the messing about.  

• 1 month later...