Hello! New recruit here!

Hello! I just barely made a profile I am excited to find a new place to talk about pee.

It's hard to discreetly find places because it's not like you can just ask your friends online "hey do you k ow any pee sites?" Well. For the most part.

I actually found this place while looking through this archived site I used to be a part of idk how many of you know about it bit it was called experience project and there were a loose group there it was nice.

I hope to get to know everyone better and contribute my own stories!

• Like 1

Welcome!

I've heard about Experience Project - apparently it used to be pretty good for pee stories but then they got very strict about what was allowed? Rest assured all pee chat is very much encouraged here.

I look forward to chatting with you around the site and reading any of your stories and contributions. :)

Hi and welcome.  We're a verty friendly bunch here and you've come to a good place.  I too was a member of Experience Project and it was good while it lasted.  Some of the stuff that was on there has migrated to a site called Similarworlds.  Anyhow, it's good to see you here.