Youtube videos where a women talk about pee

sillyme

I also like looking on YouTube where people talk about their love for pee. Hearing people talk about pee experiences also turns me on. I have looked through many on youtube, and I'm putting a like one of them that I really like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbtmG_th-aE

I really like how Sinna talks about her pee fetish so openly on youtube. Sinna I admire your courage for this whole heartedly. I love buying your naughty peeing clips because you love doing them as a dream job. Videos women make of them peeing on hotel carpets who give facial expressions like they are only in it for the money, and don't enjoy it don't turn me on. Your pics and videos turn me on hella because you're so into naughty peeing, and am turned on by peeing on the carpet as much as I am about. I absolutely love peeing on the floor as well, because it's fun, it's taboo, it's forbidden, it's exciting, and it makes me horny. 

When it comes to your series of five videos the first being the one I posted I like how you give advise on how to talk about your fetish, and accept it. I especially like how you talk about your love for wetting yourself and peeing on the carpet. The only thing that can be even more amazing about your youtube shares is if you go more in depth about how peeing on the floor makes you feel, where your mind goes when you pee on hotel carpets, what it is that is so exciting about peeing in elevators, how excited you feel when peeing on a public restroom floor. Just a few suggestions and I give your videos a very high rating.