Favourite Quote, Poem or Saying

lovestoseepee

1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Somebody once said

"The World is the Story of Humans trying to break down obstacles without losing their inner delicacy, all its pains and glory rely in that"

Do you know who said that?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Do you know who said that?

The Goddess we Witches serve

She said that, through mediums, to different people in different decades, in different nations, starting from the '70ies onward, telepathic communication

Imagine the chaos in the DeepWeb when people that never met discovered, after long exchanges, they get the SAME message from the SAME entity

It's our highest reflection and philosphical stance, the core of all we do and are and believe in

• Love 2

Winston Churchill was berated by a female colleague for having partaken too enthusiastically of the alcohol supplies. "Winston, you're drunk!"

His reply - "Yes madam. And in the morning I shall be sober but you shall still be ugly!"

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, steve25805 said:

Winston Churchill was berated by a female colleague for having partaken too enthusiastically of the alcohol supplies. "Winston, you're drunk!"

His reply - "Yes madam. And in the morning I shall be sober but you shall still be ugly!"

He was quite the man, he loved to publish books. Hell he could fill a book or two with his quotes hahahaha

• Like 1
8 hours ago, mickymoist said:

Chance would be a fine thing not had my hands on a girls ass in many a year lol,  just the whisky glass an the internet for me 😂

O iam sure you will have your hands back on a womens ass before you know it. I have faith in you. You just have to belive in yourself 

• Thanks 1
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:26 PM, speedy3471 said:

More of a humorous quote 

20190406_152608.jpg

You know mw enough to know I agree with this so much

Keeping myself updated to the correct number of drinks per day is heavy work but is also a moral duty I uphold with honour and endevour HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

You know mw enough to know I agree with this so much

Keeping myself updated to the correct number of drinks per day is heavy work but is also a moral duty I uphold with honour and endevour HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

As do I hahahahaha. I made Moscow mules last night, they were delicious haha

• Love 1