Favourite Quote, Poem or Saying

lovestoseepee

11 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

It's in our DNA to fight back. Even the meekest, mildest human being has a inner monster that will surface when said individual is pushed to far

I agree absolutely

To be more precise, what I meant is that our computations allow entities much more evolved than us to prey upon us, without being labeled as criminals or evil

What makes an entity more or less evolved is how healthy is his mind: a demon is full of hatred and desgusting, a predatorial alien from the Sixth dimension would be honourable and yet ferocious, like humans are perceived by the animals we eat, very differen from a fucker who tortures animals for fun

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

If your legs work you wallk if your legs are broken you crawl if your legs and arms are broken you roll quote from me haha

HOLY FUCK THIS IS INHUMAN

The overall teaching is "Never fucking stop"

AMAZING

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

HOLY FUCK THIS IS INHUMAN

The overall teaching is "Never fucking stop"

AMAZING

Yeah it basically means never stop and if you can't do something then find a way to do it 

Edited by Peefreak99
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Aim for the moon, even if you miss you will land among the stars 

I more or less live by this advice 24/7...

Kisses Darling...

As long as you shine, I need no Moon nor Sun nor Stars

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Peefreak99 said:

Yeah it basically means never stop and if you can't do something then find a way to do it 

It was one of the most fucking great quote I ever read

Thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, peeingone said:

If God or the Gods are perfect how is the World imperfect? How are the living beings including humans imperfect? 

Again with perfection

NOTHING is perfect

Even God is "nothing else" than an incredibly evolved entity, NOTHING IS PERFECT

Thus it cannot create perfection

Anyway, no god created humans, we have evolved from crude matter and through free will and free will is limited by our understanding and moral firmness, which are not absolute

Here is the source of all the imperfections of the world: on one hand there is human fallacy, it will slowly embetter in hundreds of years but will forever be present

On the other hand, there is human LAZINESS: nobody (save those that fix it as goal-in-life) use their 100% of moral firmness and intensity of action in their life

Some people here are great and that's why I befriended them, but out there I've seen very few

Most humans just live up to what they feel comfortable with, and strive not for Ethic nor for heroism

The only problem with all of this is that outside of Greatness there is no tomorrow

• Love 2
6 hours ago, peeingone said:

This quote is My own creation. "Time and opportunity both are more valuable than Gold and Diamond, Gold and Diamond can be regained after they are lost but Time and Opportunity can't never come back after they are gone". 

Well said

• Like 1
9 hours ago, likesToLick said:

"I fear we have only awakened a sleeping giant,  and filled him with a terrible resolve."

Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, after Pearl Harbor.

And did they ever. The American navy sank everyone of the Japanese vessels that took part in Pearl harbor. 

It was a big gamble the Japanese took, trying to knock out the American navy in the Pacific. Thankfully the American aircraft carriers weren't there at the time. The Doolittle raid struck right back into the hearts of the Japanese 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have two quotes that have been stuck with me for a while.

"And all I loved, I loved alone."

- an excerpt from the poem "Alone" by E.A.Poe

"Your mother's eyes from your eyes cry to me."

- Brian May (from the Queen song '39)

• Like 1

"Don't hurt them, just hold them, make someone happy." -Ozzy Osbourne, Bombers.

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having me a buddy to be with, to tell me where's we going to, coming from, or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the World, every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time." -John Coffey, The Green Mile.

"That was too close! You were almost a Jill Sandwich!" -Barry Burton. 

"The manly sport of golf, where you can dress like a pimp and no one will care. Where you can wear clothes that even a blind gay man would go 'Oh, dear Christ! Those are loud! This is not carnival, what the fuck are you on?' Even the alligator's going 'Asshole!'" -Robin Williams.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1