Favourite Quote, Poem or Saying

lovestoseepee

18 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

His birthday was great. Lots of good food and good friends haha. I hoisted a few pints of Guinness in his honour hahah

Amazing

The ritual had been made

Wish him the best

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2019 at 2:35 AM, speedy3471 said:

20190421_110434.jpg

I'm inclined to think the winner will be the one who can shoot straight,  particularly if he gets the first shot off.

If you have a bullet in your skull,  the 12 rounds left in your magazine are worthless to you.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, likesToLick said:

I'm inclined to think the winner will be the one who can shoot straight,  particularly if he gets the first shot off.

If you have a bullet in your skull,  the 12 rounds left in your magazine are worthless to you.

Fair enough. I believe Erwin was referencing both world wars when Germany only had 5 rounds in their mauser rifles and thr commonwealth nations had 10 in their Lee Enfields. Fast forward to ww2 and the Americans had their m1 garand semi automatic rifles with 8 rounds and still Germany had 5 in their k98 rifles

On 5/13/2019 at 1:43 AM, speedy3471 said:

Fair enough. I believe Erwin was referencing both world wars when Germany only had 5 rounds in their mauser rifles and thr commonwealth nations had 10 in their Lee Enfields.

That makes sense. 

Infantry battles sometimes make use of a "fire and motion" concept,  where half of your force advances under covering fire of the other half.  The "covering fire" is not particularly aimed at anything,  just a hail of bullets that forces the bad guys to keep their heads down instead of shooting at your advancing troops.

If one side has more rounds in their magazines I can see how it would give them an advantage in that situation.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, likesToLick said:

That makes sense. 

Infantry battles sometimes make use of a "fire and motion" concept,  where half of your force advances under covering fire of the other half.  The "covering fire" is not particularly aimed at anything,  just a hail of bullets that forces the bad guys to keep their heads down instead of shooting at your advancing troops.

If one side has more rounds in their magazines I can see how it would give them an advantage in that situation.

We discussed this in my Gunpowder club I remember!!! Ihihihihihi

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, likesToLick said:

That makes sense. 

Exactly! Machine gunner's, even today will create a 'beaten zone' to keep the enemy's heads down. All the while the infantry are flanking them 

In the first world war the British and canadians used their no1 mark3 Lee Enfields with volley sights to create these beaten zones. The Enfield rifle could shot fast enough because the bolt cocks on closing that the germans thought they were under machine gun fire 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
19 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Exactly! Machine gunner's, even today will create a 'beaten zone' to keep the enemy's heads down. All the while the infantry are flanking them 

In the first world war the British and canadians used their no1 mark3 Lee Enfields with volley sights to create these beaten zones. The Enfield rifle could shot fast enough because the bolt cocks on closing that the germans thought they were under machine gun fire 

Boys talking of war… I could just lay down and finger...

• Hot 2
13 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Well, I will be all to happy to do that lol

Men must be brave and gentle

When a man is both (and a man like you talking of Dangerous thing is top score), then my pussy plays like when you spoonfeed a baby:

"OPEN WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE"

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

20190514_104510.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS REMINDS ME OF SOMEBODY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha 2

How about this for poetic beauty.....?

I wandered lonely as a cloud

and wondered if I was allowed

to take a shit upon the floor

cos some cunts locked the bathroom door.

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, likesToLick said:

There once was a girl from Darjeeling

Who had a peculiar feeling

She lay on her back,

Opened her crack,

And pissed all over the ceiling.

There was once a young woman from Rhyll

Used a dynamite stick for a thrill.

They found her vagina,

In North Carolina,

And one of her tits in Brazil

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

I wandered lonely as a cloud

I was wondering "hey it's that one" and then

2 hours ago, steve25805 said:

to take a shit upon the floor

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, likesToLick said:

There once was a girl from Darjeeling

Who had a peculiar feeling

She lay on her back,

Opened her crack,

And pissed all over the ceiling.

Embarassingly powerful on a musical level

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

There was once a young woman from Rhyll

Used a dynamite stick for a thrill.

They found her vagina,

In North Carolina,

And one of her tits in Brazil

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 2